Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption (28993 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / Mmm Released Official Statement On Resumption While Gh Is Still Pended / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lilimax(f): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2017
As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.

But this clause get as e be o! shocked shocked shocked
I hope say our money never go undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by ayoadeifee(f): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Mmm is back, oju ti won ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey

MMM has officially resume bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by arsenic33(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Movies Masti Magic.. MMM.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by kbitss(f): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2017
We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by kbitss(f): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
baaayloe:

MMM has officially resume bro.

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by pinkhill(f): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Oga MMM has done that..

13.01.2017 We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

Here we go.

Minimize

permanentgrace:
In just few days left, one had thought before this day, there will be an official release of statement concerning situation of things with perhaps new rules/modifications that may be added to the system before resumption comes to full effect, but nothing of such. I hope all is well? That money in there is very important to me.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Would have been better if MMM unfroze on 14/02/2017. Valentines day MMM heartache.............
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Melvinsofty: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
You get 1 million naira and you still dey get help.. Pipo dey sha
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nazacent: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2017
Research has shown that those who criticze MMM and pretend to be mocking Nigerians are the victim of the ponzi especially all these Ops posting crab this morning.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Elcid1(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2017

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by emoch(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Talking about entrpreneurship, Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr.

See thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3536375/learn-same-skills-fetched-me

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by riczy(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM has unfreeze all account, d next tin is to GH or ph
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Where are all those ignoramuses who are experts at analyzing what they don't know about?

MMM is back!

Smh

But Regards

PS: pls if you wish to be added to the whatsapp group, chat me up on the number on my signature and i will add you. I am trying to avoid overflooding it.

Pls remember, We have rules. Any information you post that does not pertain to MMM or its activities, Raising false alarms and the likes, will result in a deletion immediately. If you have personal questions ask me via private chats.

Thanx in advance and God bless you all.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by pasol4real(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Koolking:

If the above still does not convince you that your money is gone, you urgently needs to be reincarnated for the spell to be broken.
Oga u nid to go back to school n learn comprehension .
While u are at it u can go Jump into the lagoon cos MMM is back n stronger.
Bad belle ppl
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by oblak00(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey
Slowpoke. Go and see for yourself now. Anu mpama
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by femi4: 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Kassidy90:

U guys should sit d ferwk down, Guilders kor, guiding ni, which MMM management u had meeting with... I am a participant too believe me our money don go...
I am a gulder too
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by chibuike67(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls add me
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Hey mmm fellaz,just got help now.its going through now

172k loading

Shame on haterz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Lionofdjungle: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Ezra 6:19 says " And the former exiles held the Passover on the 14th day of the first month (January 14th).Can you see that the Bible itself supports the return of MMM? I've just received anointing from God. grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by hrhobi1(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=fifty post=52758957]

Every month the GH is always in billions, and so are PHs. Understand this.

So a freeze was imposed for one month to sustain the community. No GHs, but PHs continues for 3O DAYS . Inspired by 50% roi for the season. There are lots who jumped at that opportunity.

Well why not just watch in wait? And see how ...mmm system wriggles its way out of this one.

Goodluck.

Please add me thanks sir

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Koolking(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
pasol4real:

Oga u nid to go back to school n learn comprehension .
While u are at it u can go Jump into the lagoon cos MMM is back n stronger.
Bad belle ppl

((Smiles))
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by dernearla(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM has finnaly opened. Just log on to your dash board. I just GH now
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by goingape: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
saudyarmani:
Hey mmm fellaz,just got help now.its going through now

172k loading

Shame on haterz
but I can't get help up still now

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by oluwapoju(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

Dey Dia dey talk Wetin u no no. Other colleagues even put 2million, #the50%Christmasbonusstruggle

You can apply to be a guider, it's for everybody.
Add me to the whatsapp group 08095626732
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by idupaul: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
permanentgrace:
In just few days left, one had thought before this day, there will be an official release of statement concerning situation of things with perhaps new rules/modifications that may be added to the system before resumption comes to full effect, but nothing of such. I hope all is well? That money in there is very important to me.

Which money in where?
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Kassidy90(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
jektony:

Oga shut da Ferk up....hu made u an MMM participant? If original Participant dey talk, u wey be Judaz d Ferkin Carrot go dey talk...#Dusty dude.....MMM is back
U dey crazy am sure u don't have half of what I have der,
I don't care what news is going around not until my money is in my Bank Acct..
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by BestKato(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
ple add me to active MMM group,
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by kbitss(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017

Dear members,

Here we go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.