Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption (28994 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / Mmm Released Official Statement On Resumption While Gh Is Still Pended / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Harinholar(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
The way the money increased ehennn....MMM u too much
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by cashkid: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just GH now
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by A47yo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Add me too 08172718255
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is officially Back baby tongue
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Emmanuel602(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
goingape:
but I can't get help up still now

You will...be calm..aas long as some can Gh you will...you knw it just resumed and the site still regulating and adapting....my moms own not going yet

Stay calm MMM is back for real grin

Haterz can freeze till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by aycorporat(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:

Added, I have strict rules pls. Thanks in advance.
Bro me too 08130333966
Thanks
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by goingape: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
saudyarmani:

You will...be calm..aas long as some can Gh you will...you knw it just resumed and the site still regulating and adapting....my moms own not going yet

Stay calm MMM is back for real grin

Haterz can freeze till thy kingdom come
lol!

wanted to hear what the haters have in stock for us again

2 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
goingape:
lol!

They gone dumb,buried their head in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
goingape:
lol!

They gone dumb,buried their head in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by valuedammy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls add me 08068965976
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by xykms101: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
goingape:
lol!

Stop fooling around ... that guy can't give u guys dime.

you can GH from now till December u won't be matched. Nigerians are so daft.

1 Like

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by KevinDein: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
SamConquer:
hahahahahaha...Evil people,MMM is Back!!!!!!It is through this MMM that I know Nigerians are wicked.They were just happy anyhow that people lost money...Haters pls suck a dick!!!
yeah, bro.
The whole MMM thing opened my eyes to the real evil nature of humans. Many were really happy that the scheme crashed. It's a lesson learned.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Obumorji(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants, on Minutes of our Skype meetings with head of MMM management Mr Andrew. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

U think the only news is news posted to the website?

Smh

Plsss sir add me 08058169805.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by bozcojohn5: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by ultimate73(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
fifty:
Am sure you are one of those trolls who open fake accounts monitoring the activities of MMM.

Well, if you didn't know, We Guiders have Whatsapp groups where we disseminate information to participants, on Minutes of our Skype meetings with head of MMM management Mr Andrew. So trust me, everyone is fully updated,except they don't belong to a valid group.

U think the only news is news posted to the website?

Smh
kindly add
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Alexander001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros they have released official statement. Started today and not tomorrow again, i have been able to GH
A friend tried it but couldn't get help. why?
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by PecE2Make: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Do they need to do that again? They information they gave before they went on break says "" ... we may open before 14 January...."
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by jbbalarabe(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
The official statement from MMM.
Dear members,

Here we go.

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Alexander001(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
saudyarmani:
Hey mmm fellaz,just got help now.its going through now

172k loading

Shame on haterz
some people cannot get help. how did you do that?
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Sketch007(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Harinholar:
. It's not just checked now

Kindly recheck or refresh your browser
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by olufoluke: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back....let d PH and GH begin.......#check
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by TushExchangeNg: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you notice U cant GH. Logout and re-Login again then try to re-GH. It work that way!!!

Did d same.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alexander001:
some people cannot get help. how did you do that?

Guess it's a general ish,gotten help for mine and few of my downlines,cant get help for some yet

You don't need to panic,all will be smooth in few days I guess

#MMMloyalist grin
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by phaamsaam: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just keep logging in and out and try ghing it would go through
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by gook: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
xykms101:

Stop fooling around ... that guy can't give u guys dime.

you can GH from now till December u won't be matched. Nigerians are so daft.

Thunder fire your ass.......Big Thunder
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by xykms101: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
gook:

Thunder fire your ass.......Big Thunder
Move on and keep your mind off MMM ... Mavrodi is smarter than all of you.
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by oluwapoju(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
saudyarmani:

Guess it's a general ish,gotten help for mine and few of my downlines,cant get help for some yet

You don't need to paic,all will be smooth in few days I guess

#MMMloyalist grin
Tell them to change their currency to Nigeria Naira on MY PAGE
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by saudyarmani(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
oluwapoju:

Tell them to change their currency to Nigeria Naira on MY PAGE

Yes bro,TY....i already changed it from BTC to NGN

Bro e Don set,abeg make dem give u one plate of full catfish and one babyoku with hollandia wink
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by Alexander001(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
saudyarmani:

#MMMloyalist grin
k grin
saudyarmani:

#MMMloyalist grin
k
Re: Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption by snowblaq(f): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lastking147:
Lool Keep raising false hopes
MMM don abscond with una money tey tey
......nope it has'nt. .on the contrary...its back....and people are getting help tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.