Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC (6560 Views)

91,000 Apply For Customs Jobs Within 24 Hours / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / How I Got Three Job Offers Within A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by MaGenT77: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
james hope
naturalwaves:

Lol. Yeah. I get the drift and that is why it is always good to have an inside info before going in so you can be well placed for negotiations. What school is jhc?
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by Nasaski: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Please, where and how can I get a pgde international?
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by Nasaski: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
naturalwaves:

Congrats OP. Where is the school located? Like I always tell people that the key to success is to seek specific knowledge and face a specific direction and follow it up. If you save up enough cash, consider doing a PGDE (international), get an IGCSE certification and probably an M.ED certificate and watch schools come for for you. The schol you are even has a mere proprietor (no pun intended). There are a lot of schools that are far better. There are teachers that get 100k,150k,200k,250k and even as high as 350k take home here in Lagos. So, work on those things I told you and see that your school as a starting point. Cheers!

Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by naturalwaves: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
Nasaski:

Google "University of Nottingham PGCEi". They offer the course there as distant learning and it is very well organised and recognised. The PGCEi is recognised worldwide and could be your ticket to teaching in other foreign schools in Kuwait, Oman , Qatar etc where the pay for teachers is mad but the last time my friend paid for the program, it cost 1.6 million naira and that was before the recession. So, I am guessing that the price would have sky rocketed by now.
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by naturalwaves: 9:55am On Jan 14, 2017
MaGenT77:
james hope
James Hope College in Agbor,Delta state right?
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by Asake1759(f): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Please go much does Meadow pay for New entry level? And does it pay for the GTTP? Thanks
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by Asake1759(f): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
How much does Meadow pay for New entry level? Does it pay for the Graduate Teacher Training Programme?
naturalwaves:

Lol. Yeah. I get the drift and that is why it is always good to have an inside info before going in so you can be well placed for negotiations. What school is jhc?
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by naturalwaves: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Asake1759:
How much does Meadow pay for New entry level? Does it pay for the Graduate Teacher Training Programme?
There is no good organisation that will employ graduate trainees and not pay a token even if it is 40k, 50k per month etc. As for main salary, it varies depending on experience but for Meadow, should not be less than a 170k. You can try negotiating for 250k after all deductions.
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by MaGenT77: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
yeah delta, i confirmed this night its 600
naturalwaves:

James Hope College in Agbor,Delta state right?
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by MaGenT77: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello there are teachers and there are teachers, i'm none
singlessubway:

Why not join the teachers on www.mitacy.com
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by japro: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2017
..((
Re: How I Got Three Teaching Jobs Within Three Months After My NYSC by grafitti(m): 5:25am On Jul 14, 2017
naturalwaves:

Google "University of Nottingham PGCEi". They offer the course there as distant learning and it is very well organised and recognised. The PGCEi is recognised worldwide and could be your ticket to teaching in other foreign schools in Kuwait, Oman , Qatar etc where the pay for teachers is mad but the last time my friend paid for the program, it cost 1.6 million naira and that was before the recession. So, I am guessing that the price would have sky rocketed by now.

This info comes in handy!
#revealing

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) / Get Jobs In Ibadan / Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.