Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship (15884 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Federal Government Grants Nigeria's Citizenship To 335 Foreigners / FG Extends Citizenship To 335 Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by sakalisis(m): 8:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Ikay
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by magicminister: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Our passport is worth nothing.
Those people are doing us a favour lol!!
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Stalwert: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
This is a huge slap on the face of ipob zombies. ...

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Chrisharry(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
I pity una. Una no see america and britain go become citizen na for this country una go come. Una eye dey for the oil abi? I pity una well well. Una do well. Abeg kuro mbi bayi jare!

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:

See them shocked grin
pls tel me grin
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by ch91: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:
The Irony of life grin
When some Nigerians are calling our country Zoo and others are trying to renounce their citizenship.
I even read where someone suggested that Nigeria should be shut down while the citizens be shared to
other countries shocked

All I know is that Nigeria is a great country and in the will of God.
We shall surely overcome whatever challenges we're currently facing as a country.

Abeg, make they watch those Indians, Chincko and Lebanese well before granting them citizenship.

because them give Niger and Chad refugees citizenship na you dey masterbate on top? wallahi u are high on paw paw leaf
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by atilla(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Oga Passport pls post the nationality of these foreigners on your website for us to see.
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Youngzedd(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2017
We don't want Indians shocked
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by bubu2019: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2017
DozieInc:
I hope they are not "Libyans"
i can asure you that they are all from niger

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by unikprince(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:
The Irony of life grin
When some Nigerians are calling our country Zoo and others are trying to renounce their citizenship.
I even read where someone suggested that Nigeria should be shut down while the citizens be shared to
other countries shocked

We shall surely overcome whatever challenges we're currently facing as a country.

Abeg, make they watch those Indians, Chincko and Lebanese well before granting them citizenship.

Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by dyabman(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:
The Irony of life grin
other countries shocked

Oshey consolation comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by NotComplaining: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Naija squallor still get mouth sha.

Conditions for Nigeria Green Card:
Very high stress tolerance,
very strong immune system,
Very small belly and
very high aptitude for duping others.

Or those 300 or so ppl must be aliens from mars who were duped by naija transmissions.
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by davinchecodes(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Lilimax:
The Irony of life grin
other countries shocked

Wake dude cheesy Which God create Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by dsocioemmy(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Even to pass WAEC hard pass our citizenship sef
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by mengho(m): 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Waste of time, I know of some Chadian dudes who paid 3k and they got the nre NIMC ID card without any stress

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by buffalowings: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
All I can say is

Welcome to Hell cool
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by buffalowings: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

Try Libya then.

Why do you have to compare with a nation tat is at the moment a wretched of the earth.
Aspire to greatness

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
swtman:
cutehector.. I done change my own name oo cheesy Na me smith_sydny
u b ashawo I swear grin

Ur moniker tho
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by chiefoluigwe(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
why are people trying to come into this country. Why are they vying for citizenship?
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by buchilino(m): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2017
I BET MOST OF THOSE GIVEN DIS CITIZENSHIP WERE LEBANESE.
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by scachy(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Foreigners applied for Nigeria citizenship ??
I comment my reserve(sic) grin grin
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Phrankin(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
coded01:
When over 75% of Nigerians are willing to swap its citizenship for US citizenship... angry grin
What dya mean by 75%. We should rather be looking in the neighborhood of 99.9985%

3 Likes

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by charlesucheh(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2017
In Hitler's Voice ;"WuH ZE FU*K"!! Citizenship? Where is the paper work, is our immigration system viable enough to check on illegal immigrants? What's the procedure for ensuring that illegal migrants and Non-citizens are detected? I can go on and on! Truth be told, our immigration laws and systems are weak! I can easily meet someone to get a certificate of origin from any local government and i'll be regarded as one of them! How can an immigration officer tell if am Nigerian or not? Until we answer these questions, that insane and hilarious act of giving out citizenship to people whom will not be loosing anything even if they aren't giving is an act of tomfoolery!
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Okeikpu(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2017
What a fk are they gonna do wt that toilet paper grin
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Ayokunle07(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Unfortunately, them no go get state of origin, which will make their Nigerian citizenship useless.
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2017
**DoublePost**
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
This Dambazzau guy should be fired this year. The guy is just as clueless and useless as the United Nations.

Instead of him to faciliatate the emergence and proper working and integration of state police, he's telling us that for the past 2years he has been processing the citizenship application of just 500 aliens.

I wonder how many the US or Canada process each day.
Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by olowobaba10: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2017
UNA DE TRY

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Akious2k2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
What is there to gain being Nigerian citizen?
They can now vote and be voted for;
apply 4 jobs in the NPF, NA, NN, NAF, NNPC, DPR, 2 mention but few;
be counted during census; and many others

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Akious2k2:

They can now vote and be voted for;
apply 4 jobs in the NPF, NA, NN, NAF, NNPC, DPR, 2 mention but few;
be counted during census; and many others
how wl any of dis tinz better dia lives?

1 Like

Re: 335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship by Sprumbaba: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
jbolt:
Waiting for the number to reach 10,000 applicant before I start to bother. I know must of them will be Indians or Lebanese. Naija ladies try sha.

Most of them are Chinese prisoners brought here to work as cheap labour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Yet To Quiz Okorocha 24hrs After Arrest / Kebbi Governor Idris Distributes ₦12bn Worth Of Ramadan Palliatives (Photos) / Gov. Akpabio’s Failure To Pay Promised Vote-bribe Sparks Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.