Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees (16172 Views)

Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / Organic Farming Can Help Save The Bees, Study Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
pure unadulterated honey is available, we supply to states in nigeria
We deliver to you ,quality.
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
last batch successfully delivered. Thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money...
We are commited to deliver quality honey nothingless
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignments delivered successfully. Thanks trusting us with your money. Dont go far north & south searching for original honey. We are at your doorstep to provide you quality honey

We supply to states in nigeria
You can rest on our shoulder for your supply
Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2017
pure,raw, unadulterated honey is available Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2017
original honey, raw from the bees is available. We sell pure unadulterated one We supply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2017
Pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is available.

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!!Customers collecting their consignment at lagos should not forget to collect 2day.....
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!! Adetunji tosin (dont know your monicker) your 75litres of honey sent on saturday is now available for collectio ..... Pls go and collect. Have tried your number, not going. Pls contact me /Go and collect 2mrw morning
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks to you all for your patronage. We still keep our promise just to give you the best quality, the raw honey you desire.....
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid yesterday, your order have been placed , procurement made. We are sending down 2mrw...will update you all till collection
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
Attention!!! Customers who ordered yesterday will pick up their consignment on saturday.pls, let your line be on
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid on wed , your order have been placed , procurement made. We have send already...will update you all till collection
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2017
Customers who ordered on wed should not forget to collect their consignment today at the designated centre
Thanks
Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, Ever commited to give you the best....
original, pure, undiluted honey is available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 9:15am On May 22, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2017
Another batch of order commencing soon...
Thanks for your trust...
We will always supply the quality
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
Another batch of order commencing soon...
Thanks for your trust...
We will always supply the quality

Call/whatsapp.....my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2017
Attention!!! for those who ordered from lagos & abuja, we will be sending your consignmentt 2mrw. 2day been public holiday thats why we are unable to send. We will continue to update you on whatsapp....till you collect on wed/thurs. Thanks for the confidence you have in us
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2017
Attention!!! this is to inform customers expecting consignments that its important to make their lines available at all time, you will be contacted as soon as your goods gets the designated parks in your state of residence. Thanks
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
we supply to states in nigeria
Contact on whatsapp/call.....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
we supply to states in nigeria
Contact on whatsapp/call.....check my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Last batch of order successfully delivered. Another batch is kick-starting from today.....
Thanks for the trust, we will be commited to deliver quality honey, raw from the bees. Thanks for your patronage.......
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
I appreciate you all for your trust, we are commited to deliver what you pay for. You trust with your money , why should we disappoint? we will reciprocate the same trust given you the exact thing you paid

for doubters, many are transacting with us with their eyes closed. we have been tested and proved , No fear, place an order and see us in action
Quality, organic(from the wild bees, in the bush, raw) unadulterated honey. Golden brown & deep brown available.
Call/whatapp.....my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Not Trading Soya Again. / Improved Treated Dwarf Hybrid Plantain/Banana Sucker ( See Video Below ) / Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.