Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) (41146 Views)

Ten Reasons You Should Not Join MMM / Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans / Jacob Zuma Encourages Jobless South Africans To Join MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by larj(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
Story story ! Just pay me my money
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by uviesa(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
Buhari should go and join with our Nigeria Money
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Elui2(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2017
MMM rocks,MMM is good, MMM pays
I am in guiders school now,can't wait to graduate
I will do MMM till infinity.

P.S MMM is the one of the best way is of surviving this economic recession

4 Likes

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by bettercreature(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2017
My people are crazy! Dog wey go lost no go listen to the hunter

2 Likes

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Ptoocool(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Who no know don know
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by wandeay: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Let's wait and see but all I knw is MMM wil surely com bak 100%
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Iykecollins(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
I have registered about 10 persons this period and they are all eager for a come back... About whether I will continue... your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by haqueurate(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
I love nigerians eh, all the people here saying they are not going to back out are just waiting to get paid grin first. If mmm see there name again na for dream, lol. Keep baiting mmm
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Ruggedpen: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
I WILL JOIN
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by victorazy(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2017
MMM is risk whorth taken

1 Like

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by dacovajnr: 11:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Well I will put my spare money which is 2k cheesy
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by chronique(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Some people never want get sense yet.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Like dey say "fly when no de hear word na de follow dead body enter grave"
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by collinsfhk(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
MMM is coming back stronger than ever. PM me to reg. MMM pays!
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by obembet(f): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Who is this?

HermitSage:
Seun, you and your moderators want to give MMM participants heart attack? You've taunted them enough. The chances of MMM unfreezing these people account is slim. When it does unfreeze their account, they won't be able to withdraw the initial amount in there before.
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by preacherz: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
MMM is the new change

Be a part of this Change

MMM 2017 will be such that GH will never be bigger than PH and as such never again shall there be a Freezeagain

God bless MMM Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by topzeezo: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hehheeeah
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Nickymezor(f): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes nw
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by brojoshua: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
The scammers should be prosecuted
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by jamislaw(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
charleseee:
how, did u loss ur money?
a lady uploaded fake POP, I wrote to support they said I should upload the fake POP which I did. The fourth day I went to bank and collected my bank statement which I as well uploaded. On the chat box the lady was even abusing me immagine that, I know CRO was seen our charting but they rather keep quit. After two weeks and there about CRO suggested both us should upload our bank statement within 48hours which I also did uptill today I have not heard anything from CRO again, I think MMM is gone we should just forget about it. This is seventh weeks now, that good for nothing girl uploaded fake POP.

1 Like

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by samijay8(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

MMM has feed millions of Nigerians and have provided millions of source of income for many Nigerians more than Buhari's government can ever accomplish or intend to achieve

Zombies can prove me wrong by showing me the number of employments Buhari's government created/accomplished

Yea. They give wealth. The one from new members which you're spending and make those new member crying and praying over the money they gave you. If no one wanna pH, how will those people GH.

1 Like

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Vicolan: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
As for me and my household we shall continue MMM ooo ;DAs for me and my household we shall continue MMM ooo

2 Likes

Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
HermitSage:
Seun, you and your moderators want to give MMM participants heart attack? You've taunted them enough. The chances of MMM unfreezing these people account is slim. When it does unfreeze their account, they won't be able to withdraw the initial amount in there before.
look who's giving the people heart attack.
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by Vicolan: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
As for me and my household we shall continue MMM ooo
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by jamislaw(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vicolan:
As for me and my household we shall continue MMM ooo ;DAs for me and my household we shall continue MMM ooo
don't worry if you experience fake POP then you will know what other people are facing.
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by samijay8(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

MMM has feed millions of Nigerians and have provided millions of source of income for many Nigerians more than Buhari's government can ever accomplish or intend to achieve

Zombies can prove me wrong by showing me the number of employments Buhari's government created/accomplished

Yea, they provide wealth from new member for you, those one are waiting for 14th like judgement day and if never get it nothing concern those wealthy one that earn from it. so they never provide wealth. They only give u someone else money
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
I go join
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by gbegemaster(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

[b]Zombies can prove me wrong by showing me the number of employments Buhari's government created/accomplished

[/b]
First of all, show us the millions that MMM fed.
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by seunakin231(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol, that's why it won't come back
Re: Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) by PHILipu1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mmadu111:
I registered 16 people this week, many are still on the queue to register....it rocks
I guess you registered 16 people so that you can get your money back when mmm returns.

Come 14 of January,many people will just want to get their money out and i hope they will have enough people ready to Provide help again so that they can get their money out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 / MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.