Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 (41339 Views)

Care Finance Loan App And Other Loan Apps That Gives Loan Instantly / Is 20% ROI Realistic? - Youtuber, Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Branch MD / Apps That Pay You Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by AnonPoet: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
I decided to try out an experiment in January of 2020 and this video is the outcome. I put aside extra money in a couple of Nigerian Fin-tech apps and in this video, I cover 5 apps that I regularly use to save, invest and make money in the Nigerian fin-tech space. From the experiment at the beginning of 2020, I was able to save an extra $10,000. I share all of that and more in this video.

How I made over $10,000 with these Nigerian Tech Apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfNxQSNnJuE

Apps Discussed:

1. QUIDAX (Cryptocurrency):

The first app I talked about is called Quidax, It's an app I used to buy & sell crypto. and it's been quite swift as well when it comes to transactions. I've received payments in form of BTC a lot just 'cos it saves time � On Quidax, you can trade (buy/sell) quite a number of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Ethereum, XRP, Dash, and Litecoin.
I also loved the fact that I got an email authentication for every single withdrawal, might take a second but it's basically more secure. They've got an exhaustive FAQ page you can check out if you have any questions (FAQ: https://quidax.com/faq)

2. BARTER (Virtual US Cards):

Barter was one of my favourite apps of the bunch. They give you a virtual US Debit card, complete with a USA Address, tied to your name. I use Barter to pay for online subscription services that don't allow our Nigerian cards. I use it for my Adobe, Apple subscription, and more stuff. Keep in mind that it costs $2 to create a new card and $4 to create a gift card.

3. PIGGYVEST (High-interest Savings):

PiggyVest needs almost no introduction at this point. When I asked about apps that worked for people financially in Nigeria on social media, this was recommended a lot. PiggyVest is an app I "highly" recommend for people who are serious about their finances and saving. The Safelock feature on PiggyVest helps you lock funds for a long period of time allowing you to stay true to a financial goal. You can keep adding to it and it can actually accumulate to a substantial sum. Not only are you saving but, you're also earning a decent amount in interest, depending on how much you save.
It's one of the apps I use on an almost daily basis.

4. BAMBOO (Invest in US. Stocks from Nigeria)

One of the apps I really like using is the Bamboo app. It's a straightforward app, you can simply buy/sell shares of your favourite US company listed on the stock market, right here in Nigeria. The Bamboo app also has a large library and glossary if you want to read up and learn the basics or learn the ropes of buying your first stock, investing and everything in between. Another app you can use to Invest in US stocks (even Nigerian stocks as well) is Trove I love how the app displays categories, everything is easy to reach and they have a vast amount of assets as well (now including Cryptocurrency)

5. RUBIES (100% Digital Bank)

As the description reads, Rubies is a full-on online bank. You can do the everyday transactions you would normally do on your banking app and even more. You can request a card, creating a savings plan and become an independent banker. I like that the transfer fees are just 10 Naira regardless, I also like that your phone number can also be your Rubies account number. All in all, it's a well-rounded app that I use and would recommend.

Which of these apps do you use or have you just discovered? Also, which have you used and would recommend other people try? Comment below ��

91 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2021
This is one of the sane, hardworking and honest Nigerian youth doing good for himself, his future and his family members.

While some are out there complaining for many many years with no changes in their lives.
But they still come online saying even if they see a job for 500K monthly in any government parastalta , they can't do it, that the money is too small for them.
They have been so used to making corrupt and fraudulent money all their lives.

Just go through the below thread and you will weep for the future of an average Naija youth.
Fraudulent and criminal lifestyle has become a norm to them.

They even blame and castigate someone trying to do what is right
No more shame in hiding evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377222/how-report-someone-been-into

Keep up the good work Fisayo, this is only the starting point for you.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by kasim155: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Aderewah: 5:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Na just ads. Didnt say how he made the money

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by COdeGenesis: 5:00am On Jan 25, 2021
kasim155:

Stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by COdeGenesis: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Stories. But in December 2020 I had 200k which I wanted to use for my rent. I was caught in a dilemma between fixing the money(I won't have access to it till february ) and investing in bitcoin. At that time bitcoin was about N9 million , this was on the 22nd or so. I met some colleagues for advice and they said dobt invest your rent. I opted for the safer option of fixing the money. Guess what bitcoin grew from 9million to N15million. About 70% profit. Access Bank paid me 16 naira for fixing my 200k. I would have made atleast 120k if I had invested in bitcoin. E pain me die.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Is04970: 5:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Well done
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by stonemasonn: 5:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice. Any other business (app) ideas that'll do well in Nigeria?
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by omoadeleye(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Alaigbopress: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Following
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by lordtriplee(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2021
ABC. This is a quidax sponsored post. The content is lacking any depth as you failed to state how you made 10,000 USD.

The quidax app is nicely designed but I have not seen a worse customer service in Nigeria. The founder assumes every person using the app to trade crypto currency is a criminal. Their system had an error and instead of resolving it in a nice way, the CEO, buchi sent me an email, calling me a criminal and how he would report me to EFCC. It is important to state they had frozen my money which was 3 times what the erroneously dispensed to me.

Back to the topic, use creative ways to push your product. This is a very huge waste of marketing spend.

Very typical of Nigerian startups with funding. Spending like twats.

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by femi4: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2021
Hidden secret

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by lonelydora: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2021
$10,000 from these apps? Well, whatever that rocks your boats.

Fisayo, I'm happy that you are one of the tech guys that escaped from SARS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by banio: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2021
Anything internet business is a NO NO for me.

I have been there, and I lost heavily.

Those that won should continue

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by joesh94: 5:08am On Jan 25, 2021
H
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by joey150(m): 5:09am On Jan 25, 2021
This is just an advertisement. Although, some of you might find some of the apps there useful. But don't get fooled by making $10k.

49 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by foreverme1225: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Good for you
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by AnthonyAk(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Nobody had an excuse any more
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 5:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Smart dude he has just indirectly advertised those apps to the world now to the qstn how did u make the $10,000? Don't tell me u invested in Tesla Company in the US stock market, U also reffered people to reg with ur piggy vest affliate link and also bought and sold crypto coins. grin

23 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Officer4: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Chigorkizz(m): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Sponsored advert. Believe him and die of heart ache.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by cuteboy2: 5:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Between Trove and Bamboo which is a better
Stock trading App?

AnonPoet:
I decided to try out an experiment in January of 2020 and this video is the outcome. I put aside extra money in a couple of Nigerian Fin-tech apps and in this video, I cover 5 apps that I regularly use to save, invest and make money in the Nigerian fin-tech space. From the experiment at the beginning of 2020, I was able to save an extra $10,000. I share all of that and more in this video.

How I made over $10,000 with these Nigerian Tech Apps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfNxQSNnJuE

Apps Discussed:

1. QUIDAX (Cryptocurrency):

The first app I talked about is called Quidax, It's an app I used to buy & sell crypto. and it's been quite swift as well when it comes to transactions. I've received payments in form of BTC a lot just 'cos it saves time � On Quidax, you can trade (buy/sell) quite a number of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Ethereum, XRP, Dash, and Litecoin.
I also loved the fact that I got an email authentication for every single withdrawal, might take a second but it's basically more secure. They've got an exhaustive FAQ page you can check out if you have any questions (FAQ: https://quidax.com/faq)

2. BARTER (Virtual US Cards):

Barter was one of my favourite apps of the bunch. They give you a virtual US Debit card, complete with a USA Address, tied to your name. I use Barter to pay for online subscription services that don't allow our Nigerian cards. I use it for my Adobe, Apple subscription, and more stuff. Keep in mind that it costs $2 to create a new card and $4 to create a gift card.

3. PIGGYVEST (High-interest Savings):

PiggyVest needs almost no introduction at this point. When I asked about apps that worked for people financially in Nigeria on social media, this was recommended a lot. PiggyVest is an app I "highly" recommend for people who are serious about their finances and saving. The Safelock feature on PiggyVest helps you lock funds for a long period of time allowing you to stay true to a financial goal. You can keep adding to it and it can actually accumulate to a substantial sum. Not only are you saving but, you're also earning a decent amount in interest, depending on how much you save.
It's one of the apps I use on an almost daily basis.

4. BAMBOO (Invest in US. Stocks from Nigeria)

One of the apps I really like using is the Bamboo app. It's a straightforward app, you can simply buy/sell shares of your favourite US company listed on the stock market, right here in Nigeria. The Bamboo app also has a large library and glossary if you want to read up and learn the basics or learn the ropes of buying your first stock, investing and everything in between. Another app you can use to Invest in US stocks (even Nigerian stocks as well) is Trove I love how the app displays categories, everything is easy to reach and they have a vast amount of assets as well (now including Cryptocurrency)

5. RUBIES (100% Digital Bank)

As the description reads, Rubies is a full-on online bank. You can do the everyday transactions you would normally do on your banking app and even more. You can request a card, creating a savings plan and become an independent banker. I like that the transfer fees are just 10 Naira regardless, I also like that your phone number can also be your Rubies account number. All in all, it's a well-rounded app that I use and would recommend.

Which of these apps do you use or have you just discovered? Also, which have you used and would recommend other people try? Comment below ��

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by tunaps(m): 5:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for revealing bro.

2 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by ikorodureporta: 5:16am On Jan 25, 2021
scam alert

9 Likes

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by jaxxy(m): 5:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Nobody really tells u their money making secrets unless u are the path and even the source of how they make their money or it’s not that simple. Lol

Bt there are rare occasions.

Interesting innovations though bt u still have learn how to apply them or u will loose money rather than make money.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Where is how you made the $10k

1 Like

Re: Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 by aikyg(m): 5:24am On Jan 25, 2021
THE POST IS MISLEADING. He did not show how to make $10, 000 with the Nigerian tech apps.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Participant Breaks Silence After Loosing N3million To Scheme / Feb 2016 Fixed Deposit Rates: GTB, Diamond, Firstbank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema / Charles Ponzi: The First Man To Run A Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.