Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry (1513 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / Name That Black American Movie That You Would Watch Over And Over Again / Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by bimbod(m): 2:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Name a movie that will make you cry

Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by olumide81(m): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2017
The first Grader....
Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2017
The Fault In Our Stars
Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Vaabra01(f): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
like stars on earth

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Larablink(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful creatures. I love it

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
KKHH
Just finished watching a walk to remember. Sad movie too.
Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by WhiteNoise(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Man on fire almost made me cry. I respond more to father-daughter relationships than romance
Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Udokakris(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
In pursuit of happyness.... Will Smith and his son killed it in that movie. I will watch it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Udokakris:
In pursuit of happyness.... Will Smith and his son killed it in that movie. I will watch it over and over again.

Enter any bar of your choice and drink to your satisfaction. When you are through tell them that you don't have to pay. You deserve it on the basis of this your comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Unpublished Screenwriters / Download Aquaman 2018 HD / Silicon Valley Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.