Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,663 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te (1685 Views)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by bashtee09(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sometimes when watching some movie you become so emotional that tears roll down ur cheek, has this ever happen to you when watching a movie?
If yes, what is the name of the movie and what actually make u cry?
Mine was a Yoruba movie " ibi giga" and what actually made me cry was when the grandmother collected the food that hands has already been was inside for her granddaughter to eat, and when she died the day her son eventually make it
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Laryne(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yes Ke!... Listen To You Heart. I was so ashamed of myself for crying because of a movie as old as I am.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by happybee: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Hotel Rwanda Sometimes in April
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
I need anti-tear eye drops when watching emotional dramas. grin grin grin
Big by Tom Hanks.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by rossyc(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yes, when I first watched' We are family'.

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Bruno3000(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
yea, PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by JUHABACH: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
NO. *thinks for a few minutes* still no.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by CaraJewel(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
sometimes I get goosebumps Bollywood movies esp

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Tbagwell1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
3 idiots and pursuit of happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Bluebrain101: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
I don't cry for movies, I didn't even cry for the passion of Christ but when I watched " I'm not ashamed " I tried to hold the tears but the movie overwhelmed me
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by newintexas: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bollywood Movie Babul....
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by glimpse(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes...when I watched "like stars on earth"

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by ekins71: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Who will love my children
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by EBUBS(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bollywood. Boonath
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by OptimusTD(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yeah.. game of thrones when rincon was killed by Ramsey.
power: when rayray shot raina St. Patrick... ����
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by barbikely(f): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2017
The fault in our stars..true life story it brought me to tears
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by shurlar50(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't think I can be moved to tears by any form of movie's action scenes... though there are countless moments when I get emotional (pissed/disappointed) watching some, especially Kdrama series e.g School, Dream high, four gods, kangchi, amongst others . I also got emotional when Walter O'brien's sister passed away in SCORPION series, I spit on your grave.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by dushman04: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Years ago,i saw a movie titled "Children of men",just google the baby cease fire scene and you'll understand cry cry
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by sursur(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
dushman04:
Years ago,i saw a movie titled "Children of men",just google the baby cease fire scene and you'll understand cry cry
yes ; biafra movie
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by creationcully: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
i have watched 3 idiots like 4 times and i keep crying eachtime i watch it.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by YungDenzel: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
couple times
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by Michelle55: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
I do that alot hence I stopped watching emotional movies.. I can't deal biko sad
3 idiots did a number on me... If I watch it 100 times, be sure I'll cry that 100 times..
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by newguy1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
Plenty back then am sure if I rewatch I will still be move . Oya let me list
1.gladiators
2. Braveheart Mel Gibson
3.titanic di caprio
4. Notebook. but I wasn’t tearful just emotional
5. Kuch kuch hotahai
6.ghabi kushi ghabi gam
And so on but Indian movies ehmm
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by AryEmber(f): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Most movies about racism like When They See Us, The Help e.t.c, also shed a tear for Pursuit of Happiness and Roswell.
Re: Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te by martins1122(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
yes o dis movie canal street

(1) (Reply)

Defenders Of The Realm. A nairalanders seasonal comedy / Remember “agu” From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now / Check Out This Image Of Ben Affleck As Batman In A New Batsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.