Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,128 members, 7,957,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno (19320 Views)

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by rigarmortis: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2017
satowind:
Will all this army social media paraba 4 this there boko Haram thing I wonder what would have happened if there was social media during Nigeria civil war. U will see news like
Nigeria army takes selfies with Biafra kwashiorkor kids sahara report

Biafra army dealt with Nigeria army troop lead by buhari punch

Major nzogwu vows to finish Nigeria soldiers
Sun

Ojukwu tells Gowon to retreat
Linda ikeji

Hunger dealing with Igbo in IDP camp
The nation

Gowon is just an armature general
Ffk

We will deal with the Igbo
Obasanjo

Add yours and quote me so I can read it

mother (Mrs SATOWIND)......(middle name withheld) appeals passionately to the general public for funds towards urgent brain transplant in india after im.becile son suffers bullet wound to the head from rebel forces.

nairaland pilot
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2017
bangging:
read the news Again...

Stop being dvmb. I've read d piece n chose my submissions. I mst nt say RIP like d rest of u.
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

Mr, hold it there and go back to the thread.

U need 2 hold doz fingers of urs n mind ur biznez
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by satowind(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2017
rigarmortis:

mother (Mrs SATOWIND)......(middle name withheld) appeals passionately to the general public for funds towards urgent brain transplant in india after im.becile son suffers bullet wound to the head from rebel forces.

nairaland pilot
haha that was hilarious
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by buffalowings: 9:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Pishures of the slain terrorists
Or I donbleveit
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Tunsboy17(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
:? (: smiley)sad:: just wasting life because of politics God dey
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by anytexy: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
FuckyourMama:

U need 2 hold doz fingers of urs n mind ur biznez
Never mind them. They did not understand you. You are right they always tell us in the media that they have finished Boko Haram while the case is the reverse.
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Eazybay(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
When u kill 50 boko haram terrorists and recover just 3 Ak47 rifles you have to ask, do these men hide their weapons b4 dying
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by arabianights: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
FuckyourMama:
The Army always killing terrorists in d media. All diz audio killings & no videos or pictures? SMHundecided
are you for real? Army should release pictures and video..
Hmmm sometimes I wonder why people don't think before posting a comment.why not travel down to borno and c the difference
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by ipreach: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2017
but i thought the Army told Nigerians that they have "crush" the Boko Haram ?
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2017
arabianights:
are you for real? Army should release pictures and video..
Hmmm sometimes I wonder why people don't think before posting a comment.why not travel down to borno and c the difference

I see hw intelligent ur post is. Seems all u do is login 2 nairaland n feel ure done wit d net. Go to youtube n watch real videos of armies battling terrorists. Maybe iraqi army vs isis in mosul or fallujah will help u see d difference.
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Johnapeh: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017
RIP our gallant soldiers. Hope the govt will not forget their family
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by airminem(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
May the souls of the Gallant Soldiers rest in Peace.

God be with you family
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by chrisblack1234: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Definitely, premium times didn't lie..check well soldiers, be open..RIP falling heroes
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by joenor(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Them try.
Re: Army Recovers Corpses Of Missing Officer, 15 Soldiers In Borno by Alabelewe123: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lt. Col. Kabir Yusuf and Lt. Col. Abu Ali given award as one of best officers Nigeria Army has ever produced

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? / President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj / BREAKING: Senator Goje Withdraws From Senate Presidency Race, Endorses Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.