₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,684 members, 4,832,589 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 02:35 AM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (31933 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Debra01(f): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Davedwill:


please add me to the whatsapp group chat involved with this scholarship 09092585799
same with me.....pls is this general?
I mean the date of birth issue
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ikogi: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please guys who knows the closing date of the online registration !
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ikogi: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07036704596 pls
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Snow30:


Sorry but you can not apply for Russia post graduate because of two reasons, you don't know Russian and you didn't do your undergraduate in Russia
Thanks Snow30 for your time.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by koolx213(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2017
As much as the whatsapp group is helping out I think we are depriving new and future scholarship applicants of necessary information because they cannot access whatever we discuss in the whatsapp group. If all the important info Snow gave was within a whatsapp group, I'm quite sure it would not have benefited a large audience as it did..let us all continued to share experience here as much as we can. This thread has sustainability and longevity.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by koolx213(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Ogexchi:
Yeah, they said till the settle the agreement between the two countries, so just pray they do before the deadline.

That one will be a long story
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Debra01(f): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2017
pls ad me to the WhatsApp group- 08103868960
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ikogi: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please add me up 07036704596
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Talk2aik(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls, add me up to the what's app group :08158956611. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Talk2aik(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls, which country among the listed ones for the scholarship would my chances for a PhD in agriculture be highest?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ukez15(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks
07089795669
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ukez15(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can we pls get a preview of the exam questions
Including where the current affairs will be focused on.

Interview questions for the PG applicants too.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Debra01:
pls ad me to the WhatsApp group- 08103868960
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ikogi:
Please add me up 07036704596
Added
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ukez15:
Can we pls get a preview of the exam questions
Including where the current affairs will be focused on.

Interview questions for the PG applicants too.
I'm currently compiling one now. I'll forward in the whatsapp group q PDF as soon as I'm done.
I'll also try to past it here so applicants for 2018/2019 Bea scholarship can use it.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Talk2aik:
Pls, which country among the listed ones for the scholarship would my chances for a PhD in agriculture be highest?
China take mostly PG applicants.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
koolx213:
As much as the whatsapp group is helping out I think we are depriving new and future scholarship applicants of necessary information because they cannot access whatever we discuss in the whatsapp group. If all the important info Snow gave was within a whatsapp group, I'm quite sure it would not have benefited a large audience as it did..let us all continued to share experience here as much as we can. This thread has sustainability and longevity.
I'm trying my best to post info here also. But you know whatsapp is faster in disseminating information and also in sharing files.
Trust me though, all important conclusions on whatsapp will be added to this thread subsequently.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Let me tell everybody secrets of bea scholarship for UG applicants today, so, you'll know your chances and get prepared more. The whole selection process is based on 100% marks. Your waec will be 60 marks, the interview test is 40 questions, hence 40 marks. 60+40=100.

How will my waec produce 60 marks?

That's simple. The apex waec grade is a1 then B2, B3, C4... etc.

So, If you have a1 in chemistry, that's 12 marks, if you have B2 that's 10 marks, if you have B3 that's 8 marks.....and so on.
They will consider only your 5 subjects including English and Maths. So if you are lucky to have all a1, that means 5 a1's, then 12x5=60! If you are Albert Einstein and you pass the test 40/40 that's 100%.....Scholarship direct!

Let me illustrate further...
For Science Applicant, they'll consider English, Maths, Chem, Pzics and Biology. So assume this is your result:
English=B3,
Chem=B3,
Pzics=a1,
Bio=a1, and
Maths=C4.

So it means 8+8+12+12+6 which will give 46. When you take the test and score 30: that means 46+30=76%. Unless if there several gurus who applied from your state, with this score you have 95% chance to be called. (The remaining 5% lies on you providing required documents)

Note: sometime you'll have all docs and score big, but still not called, that simply means there are several gurus from your state who applied or you didn't meet one crucial criterion.

Note2: Normally, the host state (where the test take place) and have high applicants, so if the test is in your state this year, your chances are slim, nonetheless, don't loose faith.

Note3: failure to provide one of the compulsory (*) document is almost similar to not applying, even if you score well.

So, everybody can use the above analysis to analyse his/her result and read hard to score big in the test. Wish all Bros and Sis Success.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
For PG applicants,
First Class: 50marks
2nd Class Upper: 40 marks
Others: 0
Exam: 50 marks
.
So if you have first class and score 40 in the exam. That's 90%.
You'll probably get the scholarship.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by monlawal(m): 6:57am On Jan 28, 2017
Ubermind:
For PG applicants,
First Class: 50marks
2nd Class Upper: 40 marks
Others: 0
Exam: 50 marks
.
So if you have first class and score 40 in the exam. That's 90%.
You'll probably get the scholarship.
Thank you very much for this breakdown. I did not upload my transcript because i don't have it yet though it is not one of the (*) document. I hope it would not cost me some point
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Opejegs: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2017
good day ubermind,
please i have already applied for this scholarship but then i figured out that the country i put as part of my application is not all that good. pls is there any way it can be changed?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by ozoneamani02: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
Ubermind:
For PG applicants,
First Class: 50marks
2nd Class Upper: 40 marks
Others: 0
Exam: 50 marks
.
So if you have first class and score 40 in the exam. That's 90%.
You'll probably get the scholarship.
Pls add this number 07036581762
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by d313: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
@ubermind, pls add 07039****74.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
Walexwal:
@ubermind pls kindly add 08039423642
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
d313:
@ubermind, pls add 07039170674.
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
ozoneamani02:
Pls add this number 07036581762
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Opejegs:
good day ubermind,
please i have already applied for this scholarship but then i figured out that the country i put as part of my application is not all that good. pls is there any way it can be changed?
I think you can change it when submitting during the interview. Although I'm not 100% sure.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
monlawal:
Thank you very much for this breakdown. I did not upload my transcript because i don't have it yet though it is not one of the (*) document. I hope it would not cost me some point

Hopefully,it shouldn't. I think you'll be asked to forward it after you're sucefully nominated.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Talk2aik(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
@Ubermind, pls add me 08158956611. Thanks
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Snow30: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ubermind:
Let me tell everybody secrets of bea scholarship for UG applicants today, so, you'll know your chances and get prepared more. The whole selection process is based on 100% marks. Your waec will be 60 marks, the interview test is 40 questions, hence 40 marks. 60+40=100.

How will my waec produce 60 marks?

That's simple. The apex waec grade is a1 then B2, B3, C4... etc.

So, If you have a1 in chemistry, that's 12 marks, if you have B2 that's 10 marks, if you have B3 that's 8 marks.....and so on.
They will consider only your 5 subjects including English and Maths. So if you are lucky to have all a1, that means 5 a1's, then 12x5=60! If you are Albert Einstein and you pass the test 40/40 that's 100%.....Scholarship direct!

Let me illustrate further...
For Science Applicant, they'll consider English, Maths, Chem, Pzics and Biology. So assume this is your result:
English=B3,
Chem=B3,
Pzics=a1,
Bio=a1, and
Maths=C4.

So it means 8+8+12+12+6 which will give 46. When you take the test and score 30: that means 46+30=76%. Unless if there several gurus who applied from your state, with this score you have 95% chance to be called. (The remaining 5% lies on you providing required documents)

Note: sometime you'll have all docs and score big, but still not called, that simply means there are several gurus from your state who applied or you didn't meet one crucial criterion.

Note2: Normally, the host state (where the test take place) and have high applicants, so if the test is in your state this year, your chances are slim, nonetheless, don't loose faith.

Note3: failure to provide one of the compulsory (*) document is almost similar to not applying, even if you score well.

So, everybody can use the above analysis to analyse his/her result and read hard to score big in the test. Wish all Bros and Sis Success.

Yes exactly, waec carries 60 marks and thr exam carries 40 marks all together is 100
A1=12
B2=10
B3=8
C4=6
C5=4
C6=2
D7,E8,F9=0



Now it is tricky, your waec result is very crucial carries more weight than the exam...but even if you have 60 marks in your waec and you fail your exam, let's say 25/40 or lower, you might not be selected because, the exam is so easy that they will think thwt you cheated in your waec result..... if you score very high in the exam maybe 40/40 and you have a very low waec, maybe all Cs, few Bs and plenty Ds..they won't also select you, because the host country will definetely still reject you and of course your waec is bad...the host country uses your waec.....so if ypu want a good shot, your waex must be okay or good and score at least 35/40 in the exam

But another issue is, everything determines on the people from your state....if you score 85/100, and 10 other people score 90/100...am sorry but you know what it means.... so that is why try as much as possoble to do very well in your exam... your exam will decide you, because you can't change ypur waec result ....what is done is done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
Talk2aik:
@Ubermind, pls add me 08158956611. Thanks
Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

6 Sets Of Friends We All Had In Secondary School / Is Kwasu The State University With The Highest Tuition Fee In Nigeria? / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.