Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court (4129 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Eazybay(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well, some ppl just want to argue, KANU And his cohorts are being tried 4 treason. If u call 4 arms or mass action, dat is "inciting violence" not treason. If u smuggle transmitters 4 a rogue station dat is not treason! The govt is trying hard to establish a case, KANU can b charged 4 crimes but NOT treason
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by enigma3000: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=OkoNDOoBo post=52737683]this fool thinks everybody is mentally deranged like his followers.
u were caught on camera soliciting for weapons to wage war against Nigeria. this alone is enough to nail you to the cross of the zoo.

so what is the judge waiting for?
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by justice2016: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Uteghe:
smileyI was in this country when Ken Saro Wiwa was fighting for a just cause. He was killed and nothing happened.

We were all here when MKO Abiola was fighting for his mandate, he was jailed and he died there and nothing happened

Just last year, we all saw how some people were saying if GEJ looses the election, they will bring the country down. He lost and nothing happened.

I have seen so many things in this country, so I laugh at Kanu and his co travellers. I hope they grow up before it's too late.
smiley

Some thing happened Yoruba race was rewarded by obj presidency so be smart
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Chiefobdk1: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

So please tell me how the government has attacked Nnamdi Kanu who does not even stay in Nigeria?

Do you people even wonder why the UK government has ignored him?

Ignore ke mr. You re a moderator stop lying. . U cant even hide ur bigotry you resort to outright lies and frivolous statements. .

Wen did Nnamdi Kanu pick arms against nigeria. .

Being a moderator in politics section u should at least be informed. .

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Chiefobdk1: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Have I seen where treason is committed in broad piblic space? Please a crime is a crime. Soliciting for arms against the state is treason whether it is done in secret or open.

Why dont you go to Ojota, start calling for the assaination of the president and see what they will smack you with

No wonder you re quick to ban people with contrary view. U make up laws. .

Ur own understanding of treason is laughable..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Uteghe(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
justice2016:

Some thing happened Yoruba race was rewarded by obj presidency so be smart
Is Kanu prepared to die?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by xelly: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

But there is a youtube video of him soliciting for arms to fight against the Nigerian state. And not fight against criminals attacking his village

Did he get it? Have you seen him armed? Have you seen him use arm? Now, there are videos of Nigeria force using arms against the civilians. Using arms and soliciting for arms which one could have a change of mind which is treasonable? How many of those force men have been dismissed for wrongful conduct? Did you comment on it? Did you condemn it? You are so happy Igbos are killed?

Get yourself educated and stop Igbophobia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by xelly: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Have I seen where treason is committed in broad piblic space? Please a crime is a crime. Soliciting fo r arms against the state is treason whether it is done in secret or open.

Why dont you go to Ojota, start calling for the assaination of the president and see what they will smack you with

Knowledge is beyond acting on what you feel. Stop expressing your feeling and follow the laid down procedure. I will, is different from I did. Incourt, the question is always did you?
Stop this your hatred towards Igbos. As much as you hate us, we have asked that you be on your own and we on ours yet you aren't satisfied. You could ask that Nnamdi KANU be jailed, well, you are only adding salt to injury. The quest is there and we will be more determined haven seen how Nigeria and Nigerian see us, we will know that we are not with our fellow human.

The truth which you have failed to tell yourself is that Nigeria is not a country. Is Nigeria a country? answer with reasons.

These are cases of Treason

1) Encouraging the people of a nation to turn against their country.
2) Using a position of power to jeopardize the safety of the people of your country.
3) Providing aid to enemies of your country.
4) Refusing to provide protection for your country when able.

Tell me anyone in power that haven't committed treason.

Point number 1) encouraging the people of a nation to turn against their country:

To determine this, we first find out if Nigeria is a nation, or Biafra exist and are forced to unit with Nigeria or if they are okay with Nigeria. This can only be by referendum before you say people of a country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

""Yoruba Pastors Worse Than Boko Haram"- Nnamdi Kanu / Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Educational Achievements And Why He Left UNN / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee To Coordinate Implementation Of Sectoral Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.