Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court (4130 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Eastactivist: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Have I seen where treason is committed in broad piblic space? Please a crime is a crime. Soliciting for arms against the state is treason whether it is done in secret or open.

Why dont you go to Ojota, start calling for the assaination of the president and see what they will smack you with

The bolded has answered or will I say has completely contradicted your stance and has given high credibility to my views.

The bolded has also shown that truly treason can never be plotted in the open. That's why I can't go to Ojota and call for buhari's head.

But this is not the case, Kanu in the presence of the media solicited for weapon, this can't be said to be a treason bc if it is the people there would completely do the same to Kanu as will be done in Ojota. So in essence his reason for his actions can be concluded and believed to be for self defense.

Mind you self-defense is constitutional and never a crime.
Since you lack the capacity to prove that Kanu committed treason and attacked the federal state I didnt see the joy or reason to continue with you on this. Your accusation is highly flawed dear smiley.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by PDJT: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

But there is a youtube video of him soliciting for arms to fight against the Nigerian state. And not fight against criminals attacking his village

It's good to have an opinion but it's much better to really know what you're talking about.

Self-defence has never being a crime, anywhere in the world!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Eastactivist: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Hold on. There has been some unfortunate incidence of American police officers shooting and killing black youths. Based on this logic, is the american government waging war against the Black community?

Should the black community in america arm themselves and fight the government?

I don't get where you are coming from bc it seems your emotions is highly beclouding your judgement.

Are you insinuating that those blacks don't have the right to live or what?
If those black should pick up arms and revolt bc of the killing of their people is of course highly justified.
As you have right to live so are they.
Revolution has always been a norm in federal States.
Even Americans revolted against their government in 1765 and 1783 due to political matters and they succeeded. So what are you now saying?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by hamilton62(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
this fool thinks everybody is mentally deranged like his followers.
u were caught on camera soliciting for weapons to wage war against Nigeria. this alone is enough to nail you to the cross of the zoo.

I thought bleached mofo is ready to die for batiafraud.why re u afraid to go to jail like all freedom fighters .just a year plus u re already frustrated like a child that was denied bobo juice

are you sure, do you truly understand English or should he have done it in pigin?
Please, get your facts and don't expose your low IQ rate online... Go watch that video back then you quote me if truly you are sane. #wink#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by myright: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

But there is a youtube video of him soliciting for arms to fight against the Nigerian state. And not fight against criminals attacking his village
upload the video with its full transcript

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Mynd44: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Eastactivist:

I don't get where you are coming from bc it seems your emotions is highly beclouding your judgement.

Are you insinuating that those blacks don't have the right to live or what?
If those black should pick up arms and revolt bc of the killing of their people is of course highly justified.
As you have right to live so are they.
Revolution has always been a norm in federal States.
Even Americans revolted against their government in 1765 and 1783 due to political matters and they succeeded. So what are you now saying?

You definately do not know what treason is.

I am done with you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Eastactivist: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2017
ijebuloaded:
Chai see our admin nd memba..as dem dey fire demsef.....

Cc; Mynd4.4

Buh truth b told..

This East.Activist guy gt problem walahi...sinc day one I knew yu here... yu hate hearing the truth

It depends on what you refer as the truth.
I've always been a proponent of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Eastactivist: 10:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

You definately do not know what treason is.

I am done with you
Safe. Maybe you didn't present your conviction very well grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by zendy: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
u were caught on camera soliciting for weapons to wage war against Nigeria. this alone is enough to nail you to the cross of the zoo.

I thought bleached mofo is ready to die for Biafra.why re u afraid to go to jail like all freedom fighters .just a year plus u re already frustrated like a child that was denied bobo juice

The video you are talking about does not mean anything in a court of law unless you can prove that Kanu indeed recieved arms and he intended to use it to wage war on Nigeria. The solicitation its self is not a crime because Kanu is allowed to say anything on video or in real life under his right to free speech.

Yes Kanu said he is ready to die for Biafra, but he never said he is going to help Nigeria convict him unnecessarily

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

I thought bleached mofo is ready to die for Biafra.why re u afraid to go to jail like all freedom fighters .just a year plus u re already frustrated like a child that was denied bobo juice

When has it become an offence to prepare for self defence?

How I wish that our people in USA had provided the tools needed for self defence, will the stupid fulani herdsmen have murdered our people in Nimbo in Enugu state and other locations in SS and SE?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The bleached terrorist should keep sqeeling like the piglet he is. He aint seen nothing yet. cheesy

Typical ranting of an Afonja. Your mumu is going Olympics

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Government sponsored? Now this is the mistake. Herdsmen are government sponsored? See the fallacy of your own arguement?

Plese enligten me. What evidence do you have that the government is sponsoring criminal "herdsmen"

And you want to tell us that the fulani herdsmen did not develop and acted with ''one of us in now in position of authority mentality'' immediately Buhari came on board?

You want to deny that too? Btw, why is th Zoo niGERia dont presenting the video as an evidence before the court if it means anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Hold on. There has been some unfortunate incidence of American police officers shooting and killing black youths. Based on this logic, is the american government waging war against the Black community?

Should the black community in america arm themselves and fight the government?

Does the USA govt not prosecute the killers of the black youths to prove that they are not the one sponsoring the killings?

What happens in the case of fulani herdsmen here? Does the government not turn a blind eyes to the killings thereby confirming her complicity in the murders? Does the govt even condemn the killings in most instances?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:

Your camera evidence have been talked about more than 200 times, and I'm sure must have been tendered in court if it's valuable to convict Kanu.

Unfortunately, it's not valuable, that's why it has been thrown out by several judges. I'm not expecting your pro-dullard zombie skull to know how the legal proceedings work. grin

So keep entertaining us with 100 shouts about 'kanu's video soliciting for weapons' without asking why it has so far been deemed irrelevant even by the prosecuting lawyers. Zombies are not wired to ask questions, they need a brain to do that unfortunately they have none in their skulls. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Your camera evidence have been talked about more than 200 times, and I'm sure must have been tendered in court if it's valuable to convict Kanu.

Unfortunately, it's not valuable, that's why it has been thrown out by several judges. I'm not expect your pro-dullard zombie skull to know how the legal proceedings work. grin

So keep entertaining us with 100 shouts about 'kanu's video soliciting for weapons' without asking why it has so far been deemed irrelevant even by the prosecuting lawyers. Zombies are not wired to ask questions, they need a brain to do that unfortunately they have none in their skulls. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
ijebuloaded:
Chai see our admin nd memba..as dem dey fire demsef.....

Cc; Mynd44

Buh truth b told..

This EastActivist guy gt problem walahi...sinc day one I knew yu here... yu hate hearing the truth

The reason why you believe he 'hates the truth' is because you are yoruba and frustrated that your attempt to tarnish Kanu is not working. Infact his followership keeps growing everyday.

Your yoruba mod is being hammered with the truth and it's a pity that people with common sense know kanu is calling a spade a spade. Regardless of what anyone thinks. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by LecciGucci: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahah easternactivist vs mynd44. grin.

My44 but if ur video is relevant dnt u think the govt would hav used it since?
Rather thank loookin for a village masqurade for secret trial. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The bleached terrorist should keep sqeeling like the piglet he is. He aint seen nothing yet. cheesy

Afonja and obsession with Igbos' light skin. How is he bleaching when he is still light skinned in prison with no cream? How is he still bleaching when his mother looks mixed and his sisters all look mixed? Afonja and warped reasoning and envy of Igbo beautiful skin tone!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by ijebuloaded(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

The reason why you believe he 'hates the truth' is because you are yoruba and frustrated that your attempt to tarnish Kanu is not working. Infact he is followership keeps growing everyday.

Your yoruba mod is being hammered with the truth and it's a pity that people with common sense know kanu is calling a spade a spade. Regardless of what anyone thinks. grin

Yu shld ve asked why I said he hates hearing t truth b4 jumpin into convo bbruh... I dnt fuckn care bou Biafra republic or Kanu or Nigeria haself..... I knew EastActivist so much, even wen he's. Wrong, e ll neva admit it...
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by CecyAdrian(f): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eastactivist:

You don't have to lie to make yourself feel good.

You are a moderator of NL and in such should be reminded that your knowledge of politics should be limited to nairaland.

You don't have the resources and connection to know what is happening behind the scene surrounding Nnamdi Kanu.

So restrict your insinuations, analysis and predictions about events surrounding Kanu to NL politics and don't ignorantly delve into things bigger than your brain to process. Thank you.

My friend answer the question biko How did the Nigerian government attack Kanu
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by najoke: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
LecciGucci:
Hahahah easternactivist vs mynd44. grin.

My44 but if ur video is relevant dnt u think the govt would hav used it since?
Rather thank loookin for a village masqurade for secret trial. grin
Has Kanu allowed the court to start the trial and present all the evidences they have. .....NO. ....Kanu knows there are enough evidence against him hence his delay tactics of throwing tantriums here and there(which ipod term as BRAVERY) .
Tell Kanu to allow proper trial start now. .....na that time una eyes go clear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by valicious1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:

You do realize that you did not answer the question.

How did the Nigerian state (in the capacity of the Federal Repulblic of Nigeria) attack Nnamdi Kanu to warrant him picking up arms against the state [/b]hence comitting treason.
[b]and where was it ever recorded that he picked up arms against the state?
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by valicious1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eastactivist:

You don't have to lie to make yourself feel good.

You are a moderator of NL and in such should be reminded that your knowledge of politics should be limited to nairaland.

You don't have the resources and connection to know what is happening behind the scene surrounding Nnamdi Kanu.

So restrict your insinuations, analysis and predictions about events surrounding Kanu to NL politics and don't ignorantly delve into things bigger than your brain to process. Thank you.
exactly what I pointed out to him on a similar thread before he handed me a 1week ban.
I wonder why Seun would make such a biased,tribalistic and lopsided fellow a moderator here

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by valicious1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eastactivist:

Safe. Maybe you didn't present your conviction very well grin
chosen04:

Does the USA govt not prosecute the killers of the black youths to prove that they are not the one sponsoring the killings?

What happens in the case of fulani herdsmen here? Does the government not turn a blind eyes to the killings thereby confirming her complicity in the murders? Does the govt even condemn the killings in most instances?
zendy:

The video you are talking about does not mean anything in a court of law unless you can prove that Kanu indeed recieved arms and he intended to use it to wage war on Nigeria. The solicitation its self is not a crime because Kanu is allowed to say anything on video or in real life under his right to free speech.

Yes Kanu said he is ready to die for Biafra, but he never said he is going to help Nigeria convict him unnecessarily
Easterners are indeed one hell of an intelligent group of individuals. I'm proud of you guys.

We would continue showing them how low and scummy their I.Qs are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by valicious1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
najoke:

Has Kanu allowed the court to start the trial and present all the evidences they have. .....NO. ....Kanu knows there are enough evidence against him hence his delay tactics of throwing tantriums here and there(which ipod term as BRAVERY) .
so it's up to an accused to decide whether a judge should proceed with a case or not. You mean nnamdi kanu has the might to direct the judge on when to go ahead with the case and when to stop.
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Uteghe(m): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
smileyI was in this country when Ken Saro Wiwa was fighting for a just cause. He was killed and nothing happened.

We were all here when MKO Abiola was fighting for his mandate, he was jailed and he died there and nothing happened

Just last year, we all saw how some people were saying if GEJ looses the election, they will bring the country down. He lost and nothing happened.

I have seen so many things in this country, so I laugh at Kanu and his co travellers. I hope they grow up before it's too late.
smiley
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
CecyAdrian:

My friend answer the question biko How did the Nigerian government attack Kanu

If the attack on Boko Haram as publicly declared by Muhammadu Buhari is an attack against the north

then

The attack on Kanu's people by the government ''look their killings but talk not'' fulani herdsmen, the govt licensed ''to kill innocent and peacefully assembled Biafrans'' is an attack on Kanu.

Its on attack on the people that Kanu has been chosen to fight for their liberation and freedom

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by najoke: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
valicious1:

so it's up to an accused to decide whether a judge should proceed with a case or not. You mean nnamdi kanu has the might to direct the judge on when to go ahead with the case and when to stop.
I pity you
No I pity you, obviously comprehension is really a big problem with you IPODS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by LecciGucci: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
najoke:

What is this one sayin..?
Guy im not ibo but i call a spade a spade.
I dnt care who wat im sayin favours as long as wat i said is right.

Kanu is only agaianst secrete trial.
His not against bringing the video openly to nail
Him so wat ar u sayin.
Must u wear agbada to cover face or halloween mask before they present ur so called evidence grin. Nigerian judiciary is becoming a big joke under this man... I LAFF

THE VIDEO IS EVERYWHERE ON U TUBE FOR EVERY EYE TO SEE...SO WHY LOOKIN FOR A MASQURADE??.
its only bcoz they want to lie against him and jail him And thats why they also wan to shut his supporsters outdoors.. thats ridiculous. grin

I dnt support evil coz i dnt know tommorrow.
As far as im concernd this young man is innocent.
There are people who hav done worst or said worst than wat he is accused of yet they are moving freely.!.

"WAT IS GOOD FOR THE GEESE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!"...
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by chosen04(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
najoke:

On the contrary, it has been the Zoo niGERia that has being delaying the trial by amending the poorly worded charges against Kanu and 3 others every now and then.

its the Zoo government that does not want the trial to go on thus her demand for secret trial.

Guess What?

The Zoo knows that Kanu will shred the dullard president of the Zoo into piece if allowed to give his testimony in an open court. Did you remember Dullard Buhari claiming that Kanu had 2 international passports and yet came into the Zoo country without any in a national Television even when the world knows that Kanu's 2 passports are with the Gestapo outfit called the Zoo DSS?

Its now Kanu's turn to shred the lieing grandfather President to pieces before world. Thus, why the Zoo is now begging from secret trial.

#The Zoo must fail------Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by najoke: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
[s]
chosen04:

On the contrary, it has been the Zoo niGERia that has being delaying the trial by amending the poorly worded charges against Kanu and 3 others every now and then.

its the Zoo government that does not want the trial to go on thus her demand for secret trial.

Guess What?

The Zoo knows that Kanu will shred the dullard president of the Zoo into piece if allowed to give his testimony in an open court. Did you remember Dullard Buhari claiming that Kanu had 2 international passports and yet came into the Zoo country without any in a national Television even when the world knows that Kanu's 2 passports are with the Gestapo outfit called the Zoo DSS?

Its now Kanu's turn to shred the lieing grandfather President to pieces before world. Thus, why the Zoo is now begging from secret trial.

#The Zoo must fail------Nnamdi Kanu
[/s]

Guess what. ....Kanu has been in the zoo jail for how many xmas now. grin grin grin grin grin >:
#The zoo will deal mercilessly with any terrorist(Kanu) ........The Zoo Govt grin grin grin grin angry angry
Unaneveseeanything grin grin grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Gov. Aregbesola Greeted Akire Of Ikire, Oba Olatunde Falabi / See List Of People Buhari Vows To Jail As He Returns From London / Breaking News: Government Declares Tuesday 11th Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.