Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) (3444 Views)

If You Don't Catch An Exception, PHP Spills Your MySQL Account Info By Default / Cpanel's New Default Login Screen / Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) by lejandro: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
Each time I try to set up an email account with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and connect to my exchange server I get this error msg (Cannot Open your default email folders. You must connect to Microsoft Exchange with the current profile before you can synchronize your folders with your offline folders.") pls someone help me out with a solution this is becoming a nightmare.
Re: Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) by zlatan24(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
I like to discover on the Inet, often I find out other interesting programs. But this time was especial, I observed unusual tool, which seemed me easy to use. It simply solved out my old troubles with outlook emails and I hope and believe that it could be useful in this problem as well as me - pst vcf.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Money From Atm's? / Easy way to earn 15-20 dollars daily / How Does Squidoo Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.