Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online (1186 Views)

Get Master Resell Rights To 25 High Quality, Hot Selling Products For Pennies / Start Your Own Internet Busines Today By Reselling Info Products. / Outlook 2007 - Cannot Open Your Default Email Folders(help Me With A Solution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online by aymichael(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2010
[size=20pt]Open your own internet shop  Today
Start selling products  online tomorrow

we can create online store where you can display your product and enable people to buy.

For Just N40,000, We will setup your store and teach you how to use it.

visit site below for sample of of our online shop

http://www.headict.com/
http://www.menlook.com/fr/

Call 08050687475 or 08098687475
mail michael@typicool.com

[/size]
Re: Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online by pdone: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2010
You need to secure a land first before securing a bed because if you secure a bed first, you might not have the priviledge to secure a land. And where will you lay your bed to sleep.

Having online shop is not the issue but receiving your payment. How do you want the customers to pay? Going to bank is some stress to some people.
Re: Open Your Own Internet Shop And Selling Products Online by aymichael(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2010
My Friend I understand you, if I told you that I know where God lives will you not ask me to show you.
If you want to have online store where you can sell your stuff it will deliver it to you with many options of payment .
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Sending Bulk Sms To Mtn Numbers? / VidoBounce.com Just a website I thought you guys should check out / Please What Does It Cost To Create A Referral Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.