Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? (11824 Views)

Is It That No Tecno Or Infinix Smartphone has NFC? / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Tecno Or Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Tennakin: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
I would like to buy a nice phone, but I am so stuck in the middle making the right decision. Im not certain if I should go with Tecno or Infinity.

My budget is between 40-60k.

If it is Tecno Or Infinity.. Which model should I go for?

Thanks
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Etzakoos(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Send D Money Into My Bank Account So That I Can Buy U Nice Phone Then Put 10k For Transport Fare
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Infinity? Do You Want To Buy A Car Or You Mean Infinix
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Kondomatic(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Tennakin:
I would like to buy a nice phone, but I am so stuck in the middle making the right decision. Im not certain if I should go with Tecno or Infinity.

Thanks
Tecno

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tennakin:

Thanks
Buy infinix hot 4 pro, its a value for your money. My friend bought the hot 3 pro for 40k today. Its very sexy with nice camera and ram.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Worksunlimited: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tennakin:

Thanks

None... But Xiaomi is..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by TappGroupNG: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can go for tecno w5, boom j8 or a camon c8 depending on your specs
Tecno is a great brand and all their phones come with warranty
Tennakin:

Thanks
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Abdstrakt(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
listen to the poster above me

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by seunlaww(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Try xiaomi....no hype but thank me later..
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by ritababe(f): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Buy infinix hot 4 pro, its a value for your money. My friend bought the hot 3 pro for 40k today. Its very sexy with nice camera and ram.

infinix that always get hot like oven?

@op abeg go buy tecno w4
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:

infinix that always get hot like oven?

@op abeg go buy tecno w4
Op never you buy that low quality phone called tecno w4 instead if u want tecno phone badly buy camon c9 or tecno w5
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by ritababe(f): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Op never you buy that low quality phone called tecno w4 instead if u want tecno phone badly buy camon c9 or tecno w5

yeah Any tecno is okay by me but not infinix
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by eleshin(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Any Infinix is better than Tecno.
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:

yeah Any tecno is okay by me but not infinix
That's for you na.
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by johnbuck81(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
infinix hot4 pro
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by omoalajah(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
The W4 is a decent phone. Affordable and great for its price.
Catalin:
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by datyorubaboy: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2017
TECNo makes better devices
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by missslimzy(f): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2017
I will go for Tecno devices
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by henry007(m): 1:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Tennakin:

Thanks

Watch my review videos here and then decide

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1KCA2K9ZJRy0Cds8plXKQ
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Behankey(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tecno has a wide range of phones for everyone. Depending on what you want. The L8 if you love a device with a strong battery. The Camon series if it's the camera you prefer, W5 if you're not a heavy user. The list is endless.
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Dandsome: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ill advice u go for Tecno
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Freelancerx: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Behankey:
Tecno has a wide range of phones for everyone. Depending on what you want. The L8 if you love a device with a strong battery. The Camon series if it's the camera you prefer, W5 if you're not a heavy user. The list is endless.
To be honest, you've said it all. That's what Tecno is good at. Everyone can afford at least a Tecno device and still enjoy it's usefulness. They are a people oriented brand.
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by brandon180(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
i love infinix but this their xos isnt design to optimize ram very well, that where teno comes out tops...
but Gionee is king...
Re: Tecno Or Infinix | Which One Is The Best? by Freelancerx: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tecno! There's a phone for everyone with them. There are a lot of devices that fits ur bill, W5 lite, Boom J8, Camon

(1) (Reply)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Gionee CONTROL V1 Android Phone Specification / MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.