Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread (11814 Views)

Disappointed In The New Infinix Hot 2 / The New Infinix Hot (x507) Full Details / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
what are we expecting
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by jraphjraph(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please I need help my infinix hot charging point is not working how do I fix it
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by ogwahg: 1:28am On Nov 02, 2014
jraphjraph:

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by ogwahg: 2:33am On Nov 02, 2014
Lol. Wait. I'm trying to understand the name of this thread. Infinix zero hot complaint thread? I hope you people aren't here for the sole negative purpose of ruining a brand. Let me carry chair and watch.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2014
ogwahg:

how much is the phone at micro station?
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Heeboy94(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2014
ogwahg:
Lol. Wait. I'm trying to understand the name of this thread. Infinix zero hot complaint thread? I hope you people aren't here for the sole negative purpose of ruining a brand. Let me carry chair and watch.
Infinix Hot is a new phone sir. Infinix X507
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
my infinix hot gets up to 47'C on standby
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by dzing(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Infinix zero(x506) is different from infinix hot(x507)...how much is the infinix hot and where can I get it in Ogun State guys?
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by amakufrancis(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
mine the ear piece, charging point, camera and soft touch not working, I just tire. where cab I repair mine
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
dzing:
Infinix zero(x506) is different from infinix hot(x507)...how much is the infinix hot and where can I get it in Ogun State guys?
lwkmd grin grin can't laugh
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2014
jraphjraph:
foolish liar!!!!!!!!! Infinix Hot is not yet on sales, liar! undecided
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2014
ogwahg:
they are paid to spoil the brand name, imagine, infinix hot is not yet out, one fool there said his infinix hot charging port is not working...
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2014
chigozie391:
which kind of lie is all these, infinix hot is not yet on sale, even till now , u re keep giving lies to the public
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2014
dzing:
the price will be known this weekend , remind me so ama get u d price
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2014
amakufrancis:
mine the ear piece, charging point, camera and soft touch not working, I just tire. where cab I repair mine
where did u buy it, the phone that is not yet available for sale? Hummm liars
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Infinix Hot will soon be in stock soon! With the great features! Keep calm!

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by fancytboy: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2014
WTF WTF the infinix hot is yet to b on sale...how can u have issues about it?!
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by amakufrancis(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2014
safas20:
where did u buy it, the phone that is not yet available for sale? Hummm liars
talkin abt infinix gold.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2014
@safas20

i assume that you have access to Infinix products and people.

Please i am looking for the ROM for the Infinix Alpha X570

i'd appreciate any help.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by chigozie391(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
hey guys...its a joke...we know infinix...and there crappy phones...so and pre opening a thread for complains
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by fancytboy: 3:26am On Nov 14, 2014
chigozie391:
hey guys...its a joke...we know infinix...and there crappy phones...so and pre opening a thread for complains
then this thread should be reported and deleted... angry
chigozie391:
then this thread should be reported and deleted...
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by Warlord3000(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2014
One thing am sure about the phone is that the name and brand won't disappoint wink

Infinix is known for hotness before so I won't be disappointed if Infinix HOT turns to electric plate smiley

Watching by the sidelines though wink

1 Like

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by fancytboy: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2014
well u can sit and the watch while the good stuff passes you by.. iffu really wanna know that infinix hot (X507) has been launched and its just 12,900 only
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by gonaij: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
amakufrancis:
this guy, I want to catch you, always on Nairaland lto lie to people, I need to spend #50,000 to anyone who can help me get him!
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by januarybird: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2014
jraphjraph:
You're such an i.diotic liar. Infinix hot was launched yesterday but, is not yet up for sale. You were evidently paid to rubbish this brand. The most annoying part is that it's peanuts they're paying empty heads like you.

1 Like

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by januarybird: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
amakufrancis:
Another national disgrace. How is a phone that isn't on the market yet malfunctioning in your hands? Why are you people so destructive? How much are they paying you?

1 Like

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by januarybird: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
chigozie391:
How did we come to this? A phone that isn't up for sale yet is heating in your hands? You need to get an actual life.

2 Likes

Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by januarybird: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
safas20:
they are paid to spoil the brand name, imagine, infinix hot is not yet out, one fool there said his infinix hot charging port is not working...
How will a nation progress when her people try to shoot down good things cos they were bribed a paltry sum to do so.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by marietta: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
jraphjraph:
Look at this liar. What is wrong with you? The fone isn't even for sale yet
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by nani667: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
marietta:

Look at this liar. What is wrong with you? The fone isn't even for sale yet

Isn't it obvious that he's talking about Infinix Zero ?
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by marietta: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
fancytboy:
WTF WTF the infinix hot is yet to b on sale...how can u have issues about it?!
Nairalanders, We need to report those who spread such lies. Let them stop deceiving people.
Re: The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread by marietta: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
nani667:

Isn't it obvious that he's talking about Infinix Zero ?
He typed 'infinix Hot', not zero. That was deliberate, not an error. Look again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN In Fresh Trouble, Fined $8.5million / Itunes Now In Nigeria - Thank God! / How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.