Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Advice Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Please (354 Views)

How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / ADVICE!! please help with a Lucrative Course to Study now for a better future. / I Need Your Advice Please (between Msc And DE MBBS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Please by Aremson14(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Good day guys. I am currently a biochemistry student currently in year 2. My dream course was med and surgery. I wrote jamb the first time and gained admission to study biochemistry. So while in school I decided to try again but still didn't gain admission for medicine. Now I'm in yr 2 I'm contemplating if I should write jamb again or finish with biochemistry first then take direct entry. Biochemistry is a 4 years course.
Re: Advice Please by Donemmy(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Why not register JAMB & continue with your Biochemistry pending the outcome of your JAMB examination? That way none of your chances will be affwectewd. if the outcome of your jamb turn out to be positive u can stwitch to your desired medicine & surgery but if otherwise u can later seek direct entry admission on completing ur biochemistry program. Keep praying & studying hard it will surely come to pass
Re: Advice Please by Donemmy(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Aremson14:
Good day guys. I am currently a biochemistry student currently in year 2. My dream course was med and surgery. I wrote jamb the first time and gained admission to study biochemistry. So while in school I decided to try again but still didn't gain admission for medicine. Now I'm in yr 2 I'm contemplating if I should write jamb again or finish with biochemistry first then take direct entry. Biochemistry is a 4 years course.
Why not register JAMB & continue with your Biochemistry pending the outcome of your JAMB examination? That way none of your chances will be affected. if the outcome of your jamb turn out to be positive u can stwitch to your desired medicine & surgery but if otherwise u can later seek direct entry admission on completing ur biochemistry program. Keep praying & studying hard it will surely come to pass

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Prove Trig Identities / Project Topics And Materials In Marketing / Get Funds For Your Research And Project Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.