Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos (3897 Views)

Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial / Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Igbo's In The Southeast Are The Problem For Igbo Denial Across The Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ugomba:
Igbos, thode ones wahala de different. i saw u arguing wit dem
Yeah! I did! So how are u doin bro?
Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2017
HopeAtHand:

My bro, Im great. Hoping for an exceptional year. I hope ur side is great aswell.
Yeah
Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Ekinematics:
Ibos will never leave ND alone. There's no day that passes that an Ibo man from d landlocked SE won't open a thread about ND. Ain't you guys tired?

Ni.gger Areans will never leave Igbo alone. There's no day that passes that a Nigg.er Arean from the corruption locked ZOO won't open a thread about Ndigbo and kin. Ain't you guys tired?

1 Like

Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by tonychristopher: 9:02am On Jan 15, 2017
He made a great point
Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by tonychristopher: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2017
HopeAtHand:

My bro, Im great. Hoping for an exceptional year. I hope ur side is great aswell.

This man again
Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

Ni.gger Areans will never leave Igbo alone. There's no day that passes that a Nigg.er Arean from the corruption locked ZOO won't open a thread about Ndigbo and kin. Ain't you guys tired?

I'm a Niger Deltan and I'm concerned by this attache by force from you Ibos from the SE.
Re: IGBO DENIAL! A Letter To The South East Igbos by chijiblaze(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2017
I've met quite a few of these "delta-Igbo" people who vehemently deny being Igbo.
They do so openly and repeatedly, but when pressed further, they seem reluctant to continue the conversation.
They really like to mix up with Igbo folk and
They'll understand you perfectly well when you address them in Igbo language but would prefer to respond in English or pidgin-English.
Then if you see them as your friends, you wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feeling. But you can't help but wonder, what's there to gain by denying the Igbo identity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court / Viral Picture: If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them (photo) / These Photos Show That Nigeria Is Already Beyond Repair Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.