Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks (64408 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo As A Prince (Throwback Photo) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by kajsa08: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
The word 'make-up' is self explanatory.....
I dunno what u were expecting.....
beautiful tho.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Mercykayy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ten12:
Na cement she dey use do foundation? Chisos
This one na Polyfiller oo
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by gurunlocker: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Owo ooooooo.... See wetin make up cause!
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by satowind(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
A Nigerian pastor's baby was playing with her dad's phone and accidentally posted: "sdjmhryuiowq kdfshjsvfjj tokoloshika bskklspfrrrrrrrr" on the pastor's Facebook wall.
Within 10 mins, over 1,500 followers had commented: "Amen, man of God, I receive it!!!
And about 900 people had shared the post.

Hahahahahahahah pastor sweet oooo..
I must be a pastor next year. Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by wandeay: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Another thread to promote tribalism..... It's getting serious and it's not good.... We need to change mindset before our actions online affect us in real life
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Moostea: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
It's like mooooku cry cool shocked
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by MyGeneration(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Make up don help girls sha
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Praktikals(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
She s more beautiful without the make up
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Oluwabenny: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
kayojosephy:
Deceit of d highest order, I sure say na d make up entice d Alaafin...
only a old man fit date her....not a G like me
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by hotspec(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please, I'm afraid shocked
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Adebash01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
she is okay, apart from beautiful, she is just a nice woman
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by chimaobinelson(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
just before u say a guy is ugly, remember we dont wear makeups

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by free2ryhme: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ojuju calabar grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by AngelicBeing: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
cool
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by maxwell767(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Women and makeup is like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by lonelydora: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mary Kay's gift to the world.

Meanwhile....

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by AngelicBeing: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Please, I'm afraid shocked
The power of make-ups, to hide and conceal things, welcome to the the feminine world cool

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
hair wey dey ipob girls breasts and legs full pass my chest

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yoruba people : Ugly peoplecheesygrin
Don't you even think of quoting me, fool.

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Yewandequeen(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chisos shocked

Deceit of the highest order. No one will ever believe she is the same person in the 2 pictures.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by princefaculty(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Painters are really trying o, they use emulsion paint to change Egwubi masquerades to queens and princesses
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by phemygee(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am just wondering how this made it to FP. How does her look affects NLDers?
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by GreatEngineer(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks God for make up.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Minirakiza: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na wa ooo. I no understand jor
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by javispj(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Victoria & her secrets.. no wonder some say makeup is evil..
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by sukkot: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok folks nothing more to see here. now run along to the next thread

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Martinola(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
oluwa o....women are too deceitful...and dey can form like no 2moro....and one girl go talk say me no fyn?....make i no talk too much
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by LoveJesus87(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jafar1:
make up has saved a lot of girls
Ayam telling you shocked
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:
The way these flatinoes are splitting on any news about yoruba is alarming. You hate people and refuse to leave their land. I wonder if this hatred will not kill many of them. Look at the beautiful pre wedding and the way they badmouth it cos the woman is yoruba. But if its cucumber girl that set the bad precedence in the history of Nigeria, the main deal is let her live her life. Whether they like it or not yoruba is ahead of them and they can commit suicide if they are not pleased.

Bros this is fraud naa why cant u condem evil, are u happy seeing her bury those tribal marks? As for leaving ur land n u being ahead I will say u are high on some Ewagoyin.

5 Likes

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by bamasite(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
His wife, his problem!

Free brain training here: http://www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by wittyt98(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
wtf;!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife / The Igala People In Anambra State / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.