Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks (64427 Views)

Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo As A Prince (Throwback Photo) / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Zico5(m): 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

The ugliness in Yoruba land is jawbreaking atimes I use to marvel at the faces I see on daily basis grin
That's where u made a mistake. U would have stayed in ur erosion laden desert just to be looking at cucumber girls that are already rotten inside.

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Orikinla1: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Orikinla without make up.

See natural beauty.
Thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for making me so naturally beautiful.

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

80% of yoruba women look shitty, smelly n ugly. There was dis particular one I couldn't even look at her face. Were u ppl caused or something?
the answer is you jealous. Period.
For been cursed. God's cursed is already on you because the moment you go tribal, God curse fall on you. Idiot. And yet you are using what a yoruba man created(nairaland)
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by hadaydhollarpo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oyinbo wey do make up no dey try @all

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:

That's where u made a mistake. U would have stayed in ur erosion laden desert just to be looking at cucumber girls that are already rotten inside.

I thought am even quoting a matured guy didnt kno u are a small boy undecided
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

The girls you call wowo from the East fine wella pass una finest yoloba girls.
fugly set of animals from the waste. On top say una ugly, una come dey even add Arabic numerals III. thank God her own na only I for both cheeks
Yoloba people: ugly people cheesy
with your girls legs wey get muscles like men wey don overr build im muscles
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
MrCounselor:

Almost 90% of Oyo town indigenes are super-fair as in light in complexion naturally.
Those of you who think any Yoruba person that has fair skin colour actually bleached, your ignorance has no measure.

Story for the gods.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Zico5(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Which pace are you dictating.
Is it the pace of living in brown roof, mud houses in this 21st century.
Is it the pace of you yolobas believing in juju when we have Innosson manufacturing company
Oponu.cheesy
No one needs to tell u flat head Dick. We are not ur mates, remember that just a single yoruba man nearly finished u during Biafra. Which innosson are u talking about, the only innovation u have trafficking of drug, baby factory and fraud. Suegbe man

2 Likes

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
onedayatime:

the answer is you jealous. Period.
For been cursed. God's cursed is already on you because the moment you go tribal, God curse fall on you. Idiot. And yet you are using what a yoruba man created(nairaland)

So wats ur point? grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

So wats ur point? grin
my point is you are cursed already.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

fool trying to play smart. Can't you see your folly na grade 1
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Zico5(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

So u are matured in ur statement? Read what u posted all over again then u will know u lack proper upbringing common to ur peers in that region. No be leg u dey use to wake ur parents? Then tell me ur glory. Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:

No one needs to tell u flat head Dick. We are not ur mates, remember that just a single yoruba man nearly finished u during Biafra. Which innosson are u talking about, the only innovation u have trafficking of drug, baby factory and fraud. Suegbe man

U are not our mates? of course u not, cos we in another level. We bought up ur lands n relegated u to d slums, sample ur women anyhow (the very few ones that are neat). Contested and won ur constituency seats.......warming up 4 senatorial. Can any Oduduwa COWARD achieve that else where?

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:

So u are matured in ur statement? Read what u posted all over again then u will know u lack proper upbringing common to ur peers in that region. No be leg u dey use to wake ur parents? Then tell me ur glory. Foolish man
gbayi! Gbayi!! Gbayi!!!
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
onedayatime:

With your flabby thighs
Big belly like a 7month old bush baby
Ugly face with disgusting tribal marks
And ultimately, a very dirty hygiene.

Yoloba coneheads, a tribe cursed with ugliness.grin

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:

Oh you mean the cowardly Awolowo, the yoloba frog that died a most miserable death in jail.
Dickhead afonja.

You guys are not hard to sniff in a crowd.
Just the stink of amala is enough to fish you guys out.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by suco01(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
The first pics shows dat she lacks ceratin dats y her hair is like dat of monkey king, she also has 11 on her face bt afta makeup makeova 11 disappear...
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
onedayatime:

Who nose the last time u washed the boxers on ur waste. Na joke ooo grin
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by googlepikins: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIZLER:
Ugly afonja women always bleaching to look like ipob women see her adidas face undecided
you don copy me dey talk dis Adidas face abi? I have to file for patent and trademark for that name. Adidas face ©

2 Likes

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Zico5(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

U are not our mates? of course u not, cos we in another level. We bought up ur lands n relegated u to d slums, sample ur women anyhow (the very few ones that are neat). Contested and won ur constituency seats.......warming up 4 senatorial. Can any Oduduwa COWARD achieve that else where?
Why should we besiege the erosion enclave. No good thing there. I served in Abia then I knew where ur glory lies. U can continue to contest as u like with ur agitation for Biafra. How I wish Biafra is given then u will know ur stand in yorubaland. We yoruba are wise, not like u that are so selfish even to ur kinsmen. U have not seen better.

2 Likes

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

With your flabby thighs
Big belly like a 7month old bush baby
Ugly face with disgusting tribal marks
And ultimately, a very dirty hygiene.

Yoloba coneheads, a tribe cursed with ugliness.grin
didirin, who get flabby thighs? If no be your girls. Who get big belly? Na still you(no be your girls only, including you guys). Add ontop of that, most of your girls work na ASEWO

2 Likes

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by ArabMopol(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
I said it... see her ugly bleached face , AFONJAS are obsessed with bleaching cream ... tiger claw face brown roof owambe obsessed Togolese cousins TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Who nose the last time u washed the boxers on ur waste. Na joke ooo grin
as for you...am through with you, cos I know say your age no pass 18
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zico5:

Why should we besiege the erosion enclave. No good thing there. I served in Abia then I knew where ur glory lies. U can continue to contest as u like with ur agitation for Biafra. How I wish Biafra is given then u will know ur stand in yorubaland. We yoruba are wise, not like u that are so selfish even to ur kinsmen. U have not seen better.

We will continue 2 rule n dominate u till we get Biafra. U ppl are d most stupid goons in d country. U sell land today n u back in d street begging 2morow

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by 26thDavid(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
See as she use makeup cover d double lane 4 her face... #WELLDONEMA

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by onedayatime(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

We will continue 2 rule n dominate u till we get Biafra. U ppl are d most stupid goons in d country. U sell land today n u back in d street begging 2morow
oponu, who is ruling who? We both know be master.

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Ecosystem4u: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
A tribe that 90% of their women bleach. Afonjas are seriously plagued by inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
onedayatime:

didirin, who get flabby thighs? If no be your girls. Who get big belly? Na still you(no be your girls only, including you guys). Add ontop of that, most of your girls work na ASEWO

You no get yarns
Go watch olorogun and see your ugly sisters and their horrible bodies.
The big belly comes natural to all una yoloba girls.
Ugly wenches and ugly bobrisky, denrele type of men.

You yolobas are a curse to nature.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by uzoexcel(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
seriously....this thing na scam
Jarizod:
Ahhhhhhh!!! shocked shocked Gbese re ooo!!

The person that made her up in the second pic cannot make heaven lipsrsealed
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by focus7: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
What is her rank in the coven?
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by basadenet: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
But this one is too young and not really fine.
Re: Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
She doesn't look that terrible to me. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / The Igala People In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.