Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? (17914 Views)

Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments / Facebook Adds A 'thankful' Option As Part Of Reaction To Posts And Pictures / Lady Raises Alarm Following Repeated Posts About Her Death By A Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Bill8012(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2022
cheesy

Juz click that (quote) if u wanna quote somebori..

But if u wanna comment, juz click (reply) at the bottom of the thread..

Good luck..

Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Akinomoakin021: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Same here, I experienced thesame at Iwo road, we parked by the roadside to drop off a girl who was feeling sick from the long journey, to my surprise, Amotekun officials approached us and asked if anything was wrong politely.They also asked if we needed help. I was so surprised and happy. It looked like a foreign movie scene. I was happy to give the man a Christmas gift
cheesy

Good luck..
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Akinomoakin021: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Same here, I experienced thesame at Iwo road, we parked by the roadside to drop off a girl who was feeling sick from the long journey, to my surprise, Amotekun officials approached us and asked if anything was wrong politely.They also asked if we needed help. I was so surprised and happy. It looked like a foreign movie scene. I was happy to give the man a Christmas gift
Bill8012:

Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Marveletrend: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2023
oluwafemi1993:
thanks

Ok thanks smiley
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Slimboss042: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote] cheesy

Good luck.. [/quote 🙏 ]
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Affable0709(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
I'm trying to change my email but it's saying 404 not found.

Moderators: honsule, puskin, dragnet can you help me?
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Fumzyrachy(f): 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Please I just set up my account and I'm not allowed to communicate on a thread. It says I can't communicate yet, I should try maybe a week later.
Please help
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Ikpaikono(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Thanks...
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by seyijohnkel(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2023
yusburg:
okay
plz I need help I got addmision in Humber college I canada and the agent advise to pay before my visa come out ,,,please it is possible to pay after visa come out ??
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Amineya: 4:06pm On May 12, 2023
oluwafemi1993:
thanks
great.
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Clintonchiedzie(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Ok
cheesy

Good luck..
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Toyin522(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Alright
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
ok
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by kennyoyes: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
cheesy

Good luck..

Thank you
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Is44me(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
More people are on it oooo!, Looking very good
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Mitoo: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
Okay this works
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by bashir247: 3:16am On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=omagbemifidelis post=80556267]
Okay[testing]
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by bashir247: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Babaheekmat:
How do i delete my thread
delete
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Bigibills: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hello please can someone help me put here, I tried to pay my dependants Ukvi IHS and Visa fee since 1 week now, it's not going through, I was even debited 1,940 dolars still not reversed. Can someone recommend me a solution on how to pull through because I am running short of time for school resumption.

Some body help please.
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Sisiekolagos: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Thanks
Etesam:
Go ahead and type in your comment above the quoted comment
or below the quoted comment.
Ok.
Press Submit.
Shikenan!
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Timothy159(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
cheesy

Good luck..
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Vicloteck(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Testing
braino1:
Lalastica
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Mandelaninja: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
fredie107:

First of all, you must be logged in
Ok am new here
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Royalglamour96(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
oluwafemi1993:
Hi nairalanders, please can someone explain to me in details how to quote posts and comment this platform

I'm trying to understand how Nairaland works ,can someone please explain to me
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by MindOnMatters00(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Royalglamour96:

I'm trying to understand how Nairaland works ,can someone please explain to me

Did you join recently?
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Preciouslovepp: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Am learning ooo on how to quote.....na after 2yrs here you just dey learn how to quote[/quote]
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Preciouslovepp: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=Preciouslovepp post=126878241]Am learning ooo on how to quote.....na after 2yrs here you just dey learn how to quote

[Am learning ooo on how to quote.....
Re: How Can I Quote Posts And Comments On Nairaland? by Esidene977: 3:34pm On Mar 30
This the one I'm looking for!
Babaheekmat:
How do i delete my thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Itel Surprises Longtime Customers With Car Rewards / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk / Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.