Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39394 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Dolypson04(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Anyone that still believes Nigerians are the worst in terms of scam has never been a participant in hyips and ponzi schemes. 90% of these ponzi sites turned scam are located in the UK. What made them think Nigerians are worse than them?
Thunder fire him!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by adekhingz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote au
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Litmus: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
wayray:
Wow... what more can we do to convince people outside Nigeria that all of us are not criminals? God please help this country o. The name Nigeria is becoming a Shit/criminal den to some people o.

The Nigerian Book on Debating, 101: the minute you become defensive, you've inadvertently admitted the superiority and just cause of the opponent, handing them moral victory. The place of Nigerians under the sun is non-negotiable. We convince gods we're not criminals and ask their understanding and forgiveness. With men such as ourselves the position is more complex. In this instance, I would urge Nigerians not to justify their collective existence but force those that judge them to first justify theirs.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by adekhingz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
actually wanted to quote u.. .
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Margaret1010(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls can someone tell me how much it will cost from oshodi to yaba?? Sorry for the interruption....
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Realhommie:
Just jumping to form an opinion only would've been ok but it's taken further to casting aspersions and finally drawing up conclusions. Not cool

Again, nice one..

Yeah, you're right. Anyway, thanks again.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by slinkman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Xzbit91:

Whatever man!

You're OK with this Paul guy calling you a waste of oxygen and flesh but can't accept when I echo his sentiments? undecided

OK, bye grin grin
screw off

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmyid:
Chai cry where are my E-warriors? Can we mobilized ourselves, head straight to Twitter and finish, I mean destroy, I mean bring down dis man dat just insulted our annoying but beloved country... He has bitten more Dan he can chew kiss insulting Nigeria is d last tin he shud have ever thought of... Chai!!! cry

So when Nigerians come in here and attack other Nigerians that doesn't bother you enough right?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by mikron(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..
and other countries are saints abi?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Guys, you all need to read this conversation between a Nigerian guy named David Ade @Dayveed_Ade and Manchester United news Twitter account @MUFCLatestNews which is being run by Paul Bienkowski, @paulbienkowski.

Before you start, please brace yourselves because you will be very offended by the time you are done reading this!

What happened was David Ade had approached @MUFCLatestNews for a job after he saw an advert the account published. They needed writers for their Manchester United news account.

David had some issues he pointed to @paulbienkowski only for Paul to blast him and say Nigerians are a waste of oxygen and flesh. Scum country, slowpoke!

You can start reading now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/you-nigerians-are-waste-of-oxygen-and.html

I can understand why the guy was mad. Instead of the Nigerian boy getting to work immediately he is asking silly questions like what should I write and complaining that he or she does not have enough time as if part of being a writer is not cranking out articles in a short amount of time?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by padi94(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
the only reason that guy appologisd is the racism charge u could file against him
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by James4424: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well if we all choose to be professional . I think the guy has a point . I myself as a Nigerian I'm not too proud of my country . Others are fighting just racism.

Come to Nigeria and you will see tribalism, bigotry, envy of the highest level. Etc .

The true is bitter
If only we can face the fact that our country has a problem .
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by padi94(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
mykalls:
This is one reason i will never support Man U. Everything about the club and those on their payroll in R......CIST.

your ignorance is appalling, so u decided to think that its cos of d club he supports dat made him racist. dude UK as a whole is extremely racist
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
Its nice that he apologize. Nobody is invincible

I'm a graduate of accounting, I need a JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere

Wil u accept a salary of 50 something K, if yes, where do you reside?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by hoover420: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

dont tell me u begged the mods to have the ugly picture of u getting drunk removed?
Well that was couple of years back but you weren't smart enough to notice. Nairaland doesn't condone imbeciles like you so why won't it be removed.(I guess you were pained it got removed) grin grin
And by now I expect you to start creating a thread about me since you are a fucking obsessed psychopath undecided
you broke the no 10 rule of nairaland & am still the one that wasn't brought up well. (your momma did a terrible job in raising you dude)
since you have access to my fb profile, you should also have access to my other social media accounts like IG & Twitter so do the damage you have been wanting to do & let's see where it ends! I bet you'll regret it.
pained mofo!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
tiredface:
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THIS GUYS WROTE AND WHAT PRESIDENT BUHARI SAID AS HE TRAVELLED AROUND THE WORLD. THE OYIBO MERELY REPEATED THEM, IM SORRY

I tire o
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
cry the plight of the black man. Never ending. But really what did we do to deserve all this?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by ezewealth(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hazkel:

Actually, it was David's exposure of the issue that prompted Paul to apologize for his wrong usage of words and not the other way round like you stated. Reading the article thoroughly, you will realize that David broadcasted their conversation before the apology. Moreover, I doubt that he, I mean David, would have done so if he had gotten an apology first.

Also, not taking sides on this issue, the whole scenario was not one that required such drama. It is to be assumed that David found out about the job ad at a late time, when it was almost closed. I honestly believe that the other candidates got a longer time frame for the job than 2 hours. Proper analysis of their conversation will lead one to understand thus: David never said it was impossible for him to do the job. Yes, he stressed that 2 hours was short but at the same time he insinuated that he could do it but the least that could be done for him was that the limited time allocated to him be considered when his application was being reviewed.

Now, you said he should have written a work and submitted. do you honestly think that after getting a reply like that that the man David would have had the will or determination to proceed with it? Writing is not just about jotting down a few words and viola! you are done. No. As a writer, whatever you write has great meaning to you. Words are not just speeding down a blank sheet, they are also being poured out from you. Writing is stringing words together, giving little and seamless words meaning by fusing them. Every writer has their own method, their own way, their muse. With some, they have to think for long periods but when they start putting the words down, the flow is continuous. And for others, as their hands move, the words flow out. And for yet another set, it is a combination of both. the fact that someone can write 10 articles in 2 hours does not mean another has to be capable of such. There is writing a piece that has quality and there is writing a piece that is worthless. David was simply discouraged and chose not to write.
On the part of Paul, he may have been stressed out and having to reply David strained him further but still, he should have tried to control it all. The sins of some should not be used to rub others. Everyone is not the same notwithstanding their origin.
A spoken word cannot be taken back and that is why it is said to never make decisions when angry. It is advised, Think Before You Speak don't just Say What You Think without considering the feelings of others. Reminds me of a book I read a while back. Anyway, if we all make this our watchword, so much terrible and hurtful words won't be spewed. Enjoy the rest of your day.
There is a lot of senses in this your writing,the fact that you are a gal had made me fallen for you. This is when a say a person is educated

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
repogirl:
Well... It's good they know that they can't say rubbish and get away with it anymore.

Why don't you get mad when Nigerians come here to insult each other based on there tribal affiliations? Why don't you get mad when people rush to defend the Jonathan administration despite there corruption? Yet you are angry at this man for doing pretty much the same thing that Nigerians do to themselves? See hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Pacifyre(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
kendrick9:
those yahoo boys defrauding whites are they ur leaders?. stop this hypocrisy abeg.....the average nigerian has a corrupt and fraudulent mindset

And what is your definition of the average Nigerian?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by ricki: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
a lot of ppl look at dis clubs from outside but totally different story if/when you poke ur head inside. most time i feel buying ticket to Auschwitz for vacation just to feel respected a little. full of retards, inbreds white supremacists.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
James4424:
Well if we all choose to be professional . I think the guy has a point . I myself as a Nigerian I'm not too proud of my country . Others are fighting just racism.

Come to Nigeria and you will see tribalism, bigotry, envy of the highest level. Etc

The true is bitter
If only we can face the fact that our country has a problem .

Abi o. Tell them jare. Wasn't it yesterday that some Nigerians in the Niger Delta were protesting that the FG was harassing Goodluck Jonathan? Some were even jubilating that James Ibori was released and that he was coming back home.
What's even more annoying is when some Nigerians hail the scammers and there "struggle". Then they come here and cry foul when they see someone of the same skin color doing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 13, 2017
tiredface:
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THIS GUYS WROTE AND WHAT PRESIDENT BUHARI SAID AS HE TRAVELLED AROUND THE WORLD. THE OYIBO MERELY REPEATED THEM, IM SORRY
#WORD

Just to pretend like I understand the problem everyone is having.......it probably sounded polite when the black Nigerian citizen, holding the highest rank in the country was bashing the same Nigeria, on live international tv
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by daveP(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2017
DDeliverer:
"I don't commit fraud on a DAILY basis like you Nigerians do"

This oyibo spoke out of turn, but did he lie?
Criminals everywhere...left, right, centre.

Even our So called leaders are fraudsters..
This still doesn't justify anything.

All over the world we have criminals in Countries and these crims are know for it, but they won't attempt this defamation of nationality and patriotism even if it's true. Wake up. Just cos he's white and spoke the truth. Wait for when it's black who spoke the truth and see the white criminal coming to use grammar to defend even if the black man was right.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 2:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Dongreat:
See how humbled we all are in here. That's to tell you that our actions are watched by the outer world and our dirty linens are being washed daily in public. The dude said "Nigerians are Fraudsters" and not "Afonjas or Ipob". We see ourselves as nothing in this country, we celebrate criminals like ibori, Tinubu, Saraki, Amechi, Wike and all other politicians and we want the international community to see us well? We are all jokes I tell you. Efcc will arrest a cyber criminal and you will see comments like " leave boys alone and go arrest politicians, he/she is a keyboard warrior and he/she has committed no crime, shout out to the keyboard warriors, YBNL", and you expect international community to see us a normal? We brought this upon ourselves since we indirectly legalized corruption. I only feel sorry for my children because they may still wonder why their father is regarded as a "thief" by the international community despite being law abiding.

Ps: NAIRALAND is being monitored by CNN, BBC, and some other international news channels. I know the CNN and BBC monikers but they are dormant. Let's continue fooling ourselves for the world while still expecting their respects.

don't mind them o. They will praise a corrupt politician because he is from there place and they would even protest when they are arrested and they would say they are being persecuted.
The worst is when they encourage scammers like "man must hustle" and stupid stuff like that and here you see them being mad that someone from a different country is doing the same thing. See hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by repogirl(f): 5:01am On Jan 13, 2017
davidif:

Why don't you get mad when Nigerians come here to insult each other based on there tribal affiliations? Why don't you get mad when people rush to defend the Jonathan administration despite there corruption? Yet you are angry at this man for doing pretty much the same thing that Nigerians do to themselves? See hypocrisy.

We are all hypocrites in a way, aren't we? Even you but I don't see the hypocrisy here.

When fairness is missing in governance of a country with diverse tribes, tribalism and division is bound to follow. If we have a right thinking government they would acknowledge this instead of feeding the embers even more as Buhari's government is presently doing. Nigeria has never been more divided than it is now and that is the reason for the current rift between tribes.

When Nigerians react as a result of their frustration at being oppressed or feel unfairly treated, why should I be mad at them? Every action causes an opposite reaction afterall. So if Nigerians react in a way toward each other, I won't be mad at them, instead I will be mad at the cause of the reaction, which I presently am very mad at.

I can't get mad at someone for defending himself against insults and throwing a few back. If one is slapped, one's natural instinct is to slap back. So what's the hypocrisy there?

If you support a government that isn't fair.... a government that says it is investigating the previous administration but shields their friends like Dambazzau and Buratai who participated in shady deals in that administration, even with compelling evidence against them, then you are a huge hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by AgreatMan: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=Roy11 post=52747646][/quote]

Most blog posts are not more than 300words, I bet the guy will say more than 1000 words in a 10minute man u-chelsea argument.

I wonder why he is asking for d guy to pick a topic for him, when there are infinite numtof football topics. He is also claiming not to be a professional, if you are not a pro, why do you want the job? By the way, pro or non-pro, it is just mere labelling.

There is no biggie in writing a 700 word football article in 2 hours, he simply can't do the job. Nobody is asking you to fall in love with the article, just write the damn thing. Everybody is hailing the guy for being calm, if you look underneath, you will discover that the guy is just an easily intimidated n perhaps, dull, who has little idea about writing. Look at the kinds of questions he was asking, the dude wanted to employ someone who can make his life easier, not someone who will keep asking questions.

He can start his own blog if he is passionate about football, next time if they ask him for a sample in a tight deadline, he simply send the white boy to his blog page so he can pick any sample he likes.

It's just like being in a battlefield, n you suddenly received Intel that bh will strike in 15minutes, I guess you will ask bh boys for more time because you ain't ready.

I don't expect you to agree with me, but that's how the world work, no time for all these sluggishness.
I am totally against the whiteboy's rant tho.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
ezewealth:

There is a lot of senses in this your writing,the fact that you are a gal had made me fallen for you. This is when a say a person is educated
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by stefanweeks: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:

He's not british

then what then is he?
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by davidif: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2017
repogirl:

We are all hypocrites in a way, aren't we? Even you but I don't see the hypocrisy here.

When fairness is missing in governance of a country with diverse tribes, tribalism and division is bound to follow. If we have a right thinking government they would acknowledge this instead of feeding the embers even more as Buhari's government is presently doing. Nigeria has never been more divided than it is now and that is the reason for the current rift between tribes.

When Nigerians react as a result of their frustration at being oppressed or feel unfairly treated, why should I be mad at them? Every action causes an opposite reaction afterall. So if Nigerians react in a way toward each other, I won't be mad at them, instead I will be mad at the cause of the reaction, which I presently am very mad at.

I can't get mad at someone for defending himself against insults and throwing a few back. If one is slapped, one's natural instinct is to slap back. So what's the hypocrisy there?

If you support a government that isn't fair.... a government that says it is investigating the previous administration but shields their friends like Dambazzau and Buratai who participated in shady deals in that administration, even with compelling evidence against them, then you are a huge hypocrite.

So its cool for a Nigerian to attack other Nigerians of different ethnicities abi but it is wrong when someone of different country does the same thing? gotcha.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by creepsyme(f): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Guys, you all need to read this conversation between a Nigerian guy named David Ade @Dayveed_Ade and Manchester United news Twitter account @MUFCLatestNews which is being run by Paul Bienkowski, @paulbienkowski.

Before you start, please brace yourselves because you will be very offended by the time you are done reading this!

What happened was David Ade had approached @MUFCLatestNews for a job after he saw an advert the account published. They needed writers for their Manchester United news account.

David had some issues he pointed to @paulbienkowski only for Paul to blast him and say Nigerians are a waste of oxygen and flesh. Scum country, slowpoke!

You can start reading now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/you-nigerians-are-waste-of-oxygen-and.html
even david accepted his apology he has said what he had in mind anyway!
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by lepasharon(f): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
stefanweeks:

then what then is he?

Eastern european

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.