Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy (39393 Views)

Lagos Trains 450 Entrepreneurs In Coconut ‘Waste To Wealth’ Initiative (Photos) / Waste To Wealth: Recycling Factory Engages 10,000 Nigerians / @mufclatestnews Removes Editor Who Said Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen & Flesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by biggerboyc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
3Dobserver:

Wil u accept a salary of 50 something K, if yes, where do you reside?
I reside in Ilorin. But I can relocate to anywhere. I can also accept 50k because I've only just complete my NYSC.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ndifereke:

Stop typing what you don't know. That Twitter account is not Manchester United's official account. That's just one of the parody accounts on Twitter.

My bad. But it's still a classless club though.
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by bumdel(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Phlegmwash:
There's a reason MUFC is popularly referred to as 'the scum' in the UK, classless club, even more classless staffers. David took the moral high ground, so proud of him.

The guy in question is a blogger who makes a living writing Manchester United Football Club news. He is not a staff of MUFC. BIko
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by tck2000(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sixchester United
Re: You Nigerians Are A Waste Of Oxygen And Flesh - @mufclatestnews Blasts Guy by adekhingz(m): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
biggerboyc:
Its nice that he apologize. Nobody is invincible

I'm a graduate of accounting, I need a JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere

Then try this if you don't mind learning in another field. Perhaps, you may be considered. It's Abuja, though.

https://www.digifyafrica.com/proabuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waec Coordination for May/June 2016 starts Thursday,16th 2016 / My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / 20 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.