Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Moving To Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Singapore (1133 Views)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / 10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving To Singapore by busman: 1:02am On Jan 13, 2007
pls can any one in the house feed me with information on immigrating to singapore.either through permanent residency or other wise.i heard its not that stressfull
Re: Moving To Singapore by sage(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2007
Make sure while you are at it that nobody (wife, girlfriend, MAN grin) sucks your d1ck in Singapore. I heard it is illegal over ther grin cheesy n u could end up in jail if caught.  tongue.

Anyways though Singapore is one lovely place. Wont mind living there myself.

does anybody have any grounded infos?
Re: Moving To Singapore by dejia(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
lovesaint:

WELL I THINK THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS SINCE You WANT TO KNOW I ARRANGE BAHAMAS AND SOUTH AFRICAN PASPPORTs AND NO UPFRONT PAYMENT.THE PASSPORT IS VISA FREE TO 82 COUNTRIES.IF YOU ARE INERESTED CALL ME OR EMAIL ME TO ARRANGE WEN YOU CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE IN LAGOS.IT TAKES TWO WEEKS AND IS =N= 85,000 NAIRA.WELL IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL cynthia_wyss@yahoo.com, or add me to your messenger 08033715907

Do u work with South african immigration?How do u get SA passport ?
Re: Moving To Singapore by seunniji(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
I need More info on this Visa stuff 85k is okay , what do i need to do , e-mail me please seunniji@yahoo.com i have already added you to my messanger [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Moving To Singapore by dejia(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2007
Bacareful Seun,

THose passport are fake. How do u defend a South African passport? if its that easy, why his he not using it himself?
Its takes almost 3wks for a South african citizen to get SA passport how will he do it in 2wks?
How can som1 tell me he will get me an intl passport from his office?
Seun, pls. block lovesaint
Re: Moving To Singapore by seunniji(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2007
THANKS SO MUCH , I KNEW IT JUST WANT TO HEAR WHAT HE OR SHE HAVE TO SAY , I CALLED THE NUMBER AND ITS SOMEONE EALSE LINE shocked
Re: Moving To Singapore by vikiviko(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2007
Singapore is visa free for nigerians.

Go buy your ticket.
Re: Moving To Singapore by seunniji(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2007
i know , but is passport all i need to get there ?
Re: Moving To Singapore by vikiviko(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2007
Hotel Reservation or an invitation letter to attend a conferenc, event or somethinh you know
Re: Moving To Singapore by seunniji(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2007
vikiviko have you been there before if so how can you help me get all those stuff?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Interview / Bordeaux France Listed As A Unesco World Heritage Site / Can Somebody Help For Belgium Or Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.