Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy (1139 Views)

In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! / Please I Need Advice About Samoa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2010
Actually i applied and i was given the admission and they requested for 50$ which is not even the problem for me but please are they real?

They also said "Please scan copies of the documents requested and send them to me. Payment
can be made payable to Liger Sports Academy or a designated account
officer"
Please,i need your advice.
Thanks
Re: Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2010
ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!     BEWARE!!!!!!!

look at their website ( www.ligersportacademy.com ), they dont even have a logo but yet all the people on the photos they posted on that website have different logos on their shirt. . . . . .all the picture posted have been stolen from other websites!

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!     BEWARE!!!!!!!

this website sef was created and registered on the 3rd of august 2010, there is just ONE PAGE on that phoney website. and everyone applying is approved! SHINE YOUR EYES!!!!!
whatever money you send them will be lost for good.
below is the main picture on their website AND a proof that its BOGUS:

Re: Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2010
@ MRbrownJAY, Thanks for the reply,i so much appreciate it bro. cos it will be very stupid of me to fall into the hands of those f**k.
Thanks
Re: Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy by UKman37(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2010
Also this academy is not on any american directory at all, and if it was a charity the website would have ended in .org, if it was a an education facility it would have ended in .edu
Re: Please,i Need Your Advice About This Liger Sport Academy by Vicjustice: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2010
Well done, MrBrownJAY, you're just too good with this.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: A Safe Haven for Investors / Travelstart ticket Wahala / Safest Airline 2016 Ranking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.