Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos (38162 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017

Today, former president Goodluck Jonathan paid a courtesy visit to Minna this afternoon to condole with the family of the late ex- Governor of Niger State Engr. Abdulkadir Kure and His Royal Highness, Umar Farouq Bahago, the Emir of Minna. The late Kure, who was governor of the state from 1999 to 2007, died in Germany on Sunday and was laid to rest in Niger state yesterday.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/goodluck-jonathan-arrives-niger-state.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
I love that Jonathan White shoe..
Meanwhile prayers to our former governor.

21 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
happy man

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Tolexander: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justdulla:
I love that Jonathan White shoe..
[s]Meanwhile prayers to our former governor[/s].
prayer ke?

The same people that looted our Treasury and mortgated the future then. The then future is now our present and what have we?
recession, suffering and bad leaders they groomed and imposed after the left the mantle.

Well, since you said we should pray for them,
I will do.
My prayers are;
Our Ex Governors who mortgated our future will not die again, but they will never live to enjoy the loots in good health with their families.

26 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by oatzeal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
someone is cooking something against 2019

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by deji68: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
2019 loading.......................................... grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by zuby4real10(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oga jona stop forcing ur self to be relevant in politics again. If you have any dream of been re elected into any public office again continue sleeping. in fact snoor.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by hardywaltz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thief

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by biggerboyc(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by dragonking3: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is it just me or does GEJ still looks like the president of Nigeria cool cool

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Niyinficient(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Long live GEJ

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by JoNach: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
see baba shoe naa ...baba agba!!!

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
zuby4real10:
Oga jona stop forcing ur self to be relevant in politics again. If you have any dream of been re elected into any public office again continue sleeping. in fact snoor.
grin abi help me tellam o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Zenas212(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol. How do you mean?
zuby4real10:

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by ekems2017(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
zuby4real10:
Did he tell you he wants any public office again. He is not a fool like ...

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Political alliance

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by salabscholar01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Goodluck was just a name. The name was a farewell to the corrupt rich, wishing them a successful loot and hope they use their loot well... But NO, we must never allow them to go with it. Buhari is a badluck to the corrupt minds... I don't care if you quote me.

Buhari has taught me to be financially disciplined...I spend reasonably now. At least I thank God for this change of reckless spending habit of mine. Though, I may not know how you define your own change.. but know it that we can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails to always reach our destinations...

administration goes, administration comes...

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
classic man cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
This white shoe cheesy

3 Likes

GEJ, this is purely politicking. Kind of 'I dey here' attitude.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Mrsugood: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Really
Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
zuby4real10:

lol, zombies always terrified at the sight of goodluck

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by slimkiss(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Honourable man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by Kizyte(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan! Come back and deliver Nigeria from this man wey call himself my president!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by CXLVII: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
dainformant:
someone is cooking something against 2019

Hello! Nothing is cooking. PDP has already zone presidency to the North

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by free2blast(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
dragonking3:
Is it just me or does GEJ still looks like the president of Nigeria cool cool
Its not you, its that weed you took. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos by EWAagoyin(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Two clowns.... drunkard and olosho addict...nice combo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Saraki Presents Africa’s Map-Painted Ostrich Egg To President Nana Akufo-Addo / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.