Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job (899 Views)

I'm in dire need of a job / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! / Am Really In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by masks(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
good evening house. Since i lost my job with global scan systems with which i worked for the remaining period of 6 months before the termination of our contract. Its been very hard securing a job. I am a graduate of electrical/electonics engineering. I currently reside in abuja but willing to travel. Its not been easy. My no is 08038345266.im really pleading.
Re: I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
masks:
good evening house. Since i lost my job with global scan systems with which i worked for the remaining period of 6 months before the termination of our contract. Its been very hard securing a job. I am a graduate of electrical/electonics engineering. I currently reside in abuja but willing to travel. Its not been easy. My no is 08038345266.im really pleading.
www.mitacy.com

1 Like

Re: I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by butanep(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2017
masks:

Guy hide ur certificate and get ur hands dirty. Don't lament in pity. Everyone is facing challenges in one form or the other.

Start ti think what you can do without you certificate. Nigeria has changed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Neemworks goal is to empower business with tools that will guide their decision making, drive the understanding of the market and serve her customers better. Our tools will learn your data, show trends, show strengths and weaknesses and make predictions based on your data.

Web Developer (Internship)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships ICT / Computer

Job Description

Design and implementation of responsive application front-ends using CSS, HTML and JavaScript.
Design and implementation of HTML5 based UI frameworks.
Participate in multiple application development and company website design and implementation
Requirements

Easy going, quick and open to learning new technologies
Willingness to work remotely
6+ months experience in JavaScript, HTML, and CSS

Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume to: nw@nimworks.com using "Web Developer 2017" as the title of your mail.

1 Like

Re: I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by jessyb: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Rich life Commercial and Logistics Limited is recruiting for Client Service Officers in its Real Estate Firm
Salary: 100k
Qualification: OND, NCE, HND, and BSc

Send your CV to richliferecruitment@gmail.com with HR Gbemisola as the subject

Deadline: February 1st

Only Lagos residents can apply

1 Like

Re: I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job by masks(m): 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thanks for all the replies i am very grateful. Really not been easy at all

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! / The Best ICT Skills / Mainone Cable Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.