Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Am Really In Pain - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am Really In Pain (1717 Views)

Pls Am Really Faustrated / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! / I Am Really In Dire Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really In Pain by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 07, 2017
I can't sleep its 3:52am, sleep have come close my eyes I have been thinking, guys please help me I need a job cirously I don't mind d pay, (marketing) excluded, help a sister my people are now castigating me a graduate no job please guys help me abeg I stay in anambra state thanks

1 Like

Re: Am Really In Pain by denican: 5:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Waoh.. Anambra is far, hasn't been ur in lag for better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Really In Pain by Cutehector(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2017
U need a job but u don't want a job....
Re: Am Really In Pain by GeoOla25(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2017
FunnyDude:
can u suck my balls.? I'll pay $50 per hour.
sick idlot

4 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by johnime: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2017
chioma1990:
I can't sleep its 3:52am, sleep have come close my eyes I have been thinking, guys please help me I need a job cirously I don't mind d pay, (marketing) excluded, help a sister my people are now castigating me a graduate no job please guys help me abeg I stay in anambra state thanks
pick up any legitimate job that comes to you. Go to schools in your area and drop your cv

2 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 07, 2017
position customer service personnel NAME, QUALIFICATION, LOCATION AND PHONE NUMBER TO
09030658702.... Do that instantly...
Re: Am Really In Pain by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2017
URGENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN ONITSHA AND OWERRI
POWERLINE GLOBAL RESOURCES, A newly established consultancy company in Finance and Business development, Travel and tours, Research and Health care services in Owerri Imo state and Onitsha Anambra State request application for immediate employment into the following
* Customer care personnel
* Human resource manager
* Quality control Executive
* Clerk/Front desk Officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Really In Pain by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Boujurz:
POWERLINE GLOBAL RESOURCES, A newly established consultancy company in Finance and Business development, Travel and tours, Research and Health care services in Owerri Imo state and Onitsha Anambra State request application for immediate employment into the following
* Human resource manager

scam

2 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by MaziOmenuko: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Mehn! Your writing is terrible to say the least. Do you apply for jobs with that kind of writing? Many grammatical errors, no punctuation, nothing to show that you are articulate.

I know you will be saying wetin consign spelling and job: but someone has to read your application letter before inviting you for an interview. Unless an uncle of yours has a pure water company that can employ you without testing you.

Goodluck (you will need plenty of it).

2 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by championer: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2017
chioma1990:

You need a job and you are excluding marketing..
Nne you are not ready....smh

Just go and engage yourself with a teaching job in ur town or in Onitsha while u wait for the "main job" to come.

2 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by corperscorner: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2017
chioma1990:

first change ur orientation and perception about marketing - then you'll get a job you can own forever.

PS: Sales is difference from marketing.

Go to Europe and see how people would die to land a digital marketing job. Some marketing departments budget tonnes of millions for digital marketing alone. You just chill in the office and fire on with your laptop. No stress. Wish you all the best.
Re: Am Really In Pain by GenerousLord: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Mehn! Your writing is terrible to say the least. Do you apply for jobs with that kind of writing? Many grammatical errors, no punctuation, nothing to show that you are articulate.

I know you will be saying wetin consign spelling and job: but someone has to read your application letter before inviting you for an interview. Unless an uncle of yours has a pure water company that can employ you without testing you.

Goodluck (you will need plenty of it).
Bro, did you just say *consign*? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pot calling kettle black. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by ELShehzad: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
corperscorner:

first change ur orientation and perception about marketing - then you'll get a job you can own forever.

PS: Sales is difference from marketing.

Go to Europe and see how people would die to land a digital marketing job. Some marketing departments budget tonnes of millions for digital marketing alone. You just chill in the office and fire on with your laptop. No stress. Wish you all the best.
No lies bruh... D.M is fast growing with the speed of light and payin' madly
Re: Am Really In Pain by Emmaesty(f): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2017
chioma1990:
Hello Chioma,

I understand that getting a job is really frustrating in Nigeria of today but don't give up just yet. Keep on sending those applications and I'm sure that one day, something will click.

Meanwhile, you need to know the kind of job you want. Please don't settle for any kind of job to be just any kind of person in life. You have to plan your future because if you don't, others will plan it for you and you might not like the result. Ask yourself this? What do I really want? How can I get there? The first step in life is getting clarity and then going for it.

Also, try to network and meet new people at seminars, conferences and events because as we all know that not all jobs are advertised.

I wish you the best in your job search and career development.

P. S. State your qualifications and skills, someone might just be looking for you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Am Really In Pain by MaziOmenuko: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
GenerousLord:

Bro, did you just say *consign*? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pot calling kettle black. tongue

Lol...you should have checked the sentence in which the word was used and know that it was part of a string of pidgin english: so no need to single it out.

1 Like

Re: Am Really In Pain by praisegift(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2017
You can try this: Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria are looking for serious minded people who are ready to distribute their products. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. Qualification not necessary because periodic online training will be given. We will support and guide you all through when you register. www.oriflame.com.ng For more information, call/whatsapp 09021336619
Re: Am Really In Pain by GenerousLord: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...you should have checked the sentence in which the word was used and know that it was part of a string of pidgin english: so no need to single it out.
LoL. I actually noticed that. I was only trying to catch some fun. smiley
Re: Am Really In Pain by amicable09(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Boujurz:
* Human resource manager

Young man!
Young man!
Young man!

How many times did I call you?
This is not how to do things. Type this stuff and print it on an A4 paper then paste it on an electric pole.

We'll apply within!

3 Likes

Re: Am Really In Pain by tpapi: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hello Chioma,

I understand that getting a job is really frustrating in Nigeria of today but don't give up just yet. Keep on sending those applications and I'm sure that one day, something will click.

Meanwhile, you need to know the kind of job you want. Please don't settle for any kind of job to be just any kind of person in life. You have to plan your future because if you don't, others will plan it for you and you might not like the result. Ask yourself this? What do I really want? How can I get there? The first step in life is getting clarity and then going for it.

Also, try to network and meet new people at seminars, conferences and events because as we all know that not all jobs are advertised.

I wish you the best in your job search and career development.

P. S. State your qualifications and skills, someone might just be looking for you. kiss
nice advice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cambel Shipping Airfrieght Coordinator Invite / Airtel Nigeria Recruitment For A Graduate Invoice Processing Executive / Massive Recruitment At The Ondo State University Of Science And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.