Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari (23214 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / 2019 | Fayose Defeated Buhari, Atiku Others In An Online Poll / Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by BIBILARY(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
k
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
ZOMBIES WHERE ARE YOU? MAKE UNA COME HEAR, UNA MASTER DON DEY TAKE STYLE CONFESS SMALL-SMALL, SAY HIM DEY INCOMPETENT BEFORE UNA GO ASCRIBE TO AM SUPER-HERO!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by thinkdip(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just one word-

CLUELESS

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by shammah1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
What about their sponsors? As much as I want Chibok & other kidnapped girls to be liberated, I'm more interested in their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Ecosystem4u: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Bless him for what. Confused backward clone

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Kulas: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Confused President

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by toshmann(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
No no no no no this is a lie, no he didn't say this. I know this old man is a blockhead but c'mon he can't be this bad. He told us BH has been "technically" defeated just a few months ago.

Wait. . . wait. . . u mean he actually said this again, really?

Somebody pinch me shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
how can u defeat ur family members better go and plead with them
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by BUHARImyDOG: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ximenez:
Why do we have too many daft people in this part of the world. Some people are actually happy to know that the dreaded sect is still active. Since your brains can't grasp it, let me quickly remind you that whatever happens with this present administration will affect everyone, as long as you reside in Nigeria. So start Laughing out loud that BOKO HARAM is yet to be defeated and the indiscriminate killings in Port Harcourt, instead of praying and hoping that things get better. I don't understand how people will be living in a house and at the same time be wishing for that house to collapse if it's not foolishness.

GUY WHY THE TIN DE PAIN YOU LIKE THIS WHY DID YOU VOTED A DULLARD?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by revivalistdee(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
DTOBS:
We didn't believed you before!!!

abi o. see the foolish president think say we be fool now. let him continue him stupidness

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by excel101(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ximenez:
Why do we have too many daft people in this part of the world. Some people are actually happy to know that the dreaded sect is still active. Since your brains can't grasp it, let me quickly remind you that whatever happens with this present administration will affect everyone, as long as you reside in Nigeria. So start Laughing out loud that BOKO HARAM is yet to be defeated and the indiscriminate killings in Port Harcourt, instead of praying and hoping that things get better. I don't understand how people will be living in a house and at the same time be wishing for that house to collapse if it's not foolishness.
You're both saying same thing, he said that Book Haram have not been totally destroyed, while you're praying for their destruction. Additionally, for your info the man said the fact, while you are acting on faith.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
...and the Presdent can not admit it before we Nigerian as a whole,He belittle us to extend the explanation is for that little girl, foreigner;Frm Pakistan, Malala by name...HMMMM!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by skyman200(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is only a foul that can believe in this man although many blood has been shed from his hands.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by abdulmuqsit15(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
God would see u through. "they called me fool, old nd clueless bt it is that same fool nd clueless that is ruling u nd ur father" no b me talk am na Obasanjo, nd if u like quote me nd see the kind thunder wey go strike u. am out

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nobody except the zombies believed you
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
That's a lie

I was in Borno state when the Nigerian Army killed 900 Boko Haram members and captured their leader Shekau alive

Boko Haram have been technically, spiritually and physically defeated, thanks to our lovely president Buhari

I hope and pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 200 years

And me too, I even saw buhari on military khaki, facing Shekau face to face, like mortal kombat... ghen ghen, round one fight grin

You know that sort of thing shay.... grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
CentaurXXV:
Of course they will prove resilient and sturdy, They have been turned to rebels from terrorists.
In my opinion, Buhari has tried. He entered office and has so far gotten 21 girls back from these low-life bastards that seek to achieve the unattainable through violent means.

The terrorists have been defeated and are on the run while minute members of the sect are at large trying to retain their already fallen notoriety. #Useless.

Now, Instead of promoting unity, Watch as Wailers like the one below quote me. undecided

Nigga, go sit yo ass somewhere.
You alive and typing this bullshit, ever bothered to ask how many families lost their lives due to this "Boko haram has been spiritually and technically defeated" what's wrong with you?
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by alatbaba1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
so u know b4
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by wizsolzy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
So dis man done finally receive small sense
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Bizibi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
It is not easy to defend this man and his govt.....he will just embarrass you unexpectedly.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by yedidiah(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
All the girls can't be rescued because clearly, some are dead already. I hope this doesn't mean we can't fully defeat them.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
idupaul:
Is he aware his previous false declaration cost a lot of people their lives? A

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
idupaul:
Is he aware his previous false declaration cost a lot of people their lives? A

the politicians are just making jokes with d lives of the masses

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by oloriooko(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
CentaurXXV:
Of course they will prove resilient and sturdy, They have been turned to rebels from terrorists.
In my opinion, Buhari has tried. He entered office and has so far gotten 21 girls back from these low-life bastards that seek to achieve the unattainable through violent means.

The terrorists have been defeated and are on the run while minute members of the sect are at large trying to retain their already fallen notoriety. #Useless.

Now, Instead of promoting unity, Watch as Wailers like the one below quote me. undecided
This dude is in serious bondage shocked
Even when bubu said otherwise this dude has been so deceived to the point of no return grin
Now he has taken up the job of Voltron grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by CentaurXXV: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Whytelyon:

Nigga, go sit yo ass somewhere.
You alive and typing this bullshit, ever bothered to ask how many families lost their lives due to this "Boko haram has been spiritually and technically defeated" what's wrong with you?

Score 1 for this wailer.

Has your family been affected? Should you not be grateful that this sect was not able to harm you thanks to the Nigerian Soldiers?
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has conceded that his government is yet to declare victory over the Boko Haram terrorist group until all the kidnapped Chibok school girls are rescued.

Is it untill all the kinapped chibok school girls are rescued or when boko haram stops bombing or both that the victory over boko haram will be declared? Buhari oya answer
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by CentaurXXV: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
oloriooko:

This dude is in serious bondage shocked
Even when bubu said otherwise this dude has been so deceived to the point of no return grin
Now he has taken up the job of Voltron grin

Score two for another unintelligent wailer.
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by Whytelyon(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Score 1 for this wailer.

Has your family been affected? Should you not be grateful that this sect was not able to harm you thanks to the Nigerian Soldiers?

It's God who's been keeping my family, not you, not the soldiers, Got that?
How can he outsmart his children?
Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by HtwoOw: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jokerman:
Two mouthed confusionist....

We know you ain't saying d truth before...

Buh we believe God to eradicate Boko Haram soon enough...

Why una dey always write foolishly?

The man said until all girls are rescued he can not claim victory

You and your fellow wailers are a shame to the sane minds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari by oloriooko(m): 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Score two for another unintelligent wailer.
You so hung up on this wailer-zombie craze so much you are saying bubu was wrong to say what he said. Bros you need help asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Flawed Reasons Why Lagos Is Ranked Second Most Unlivable City In The World / FG to Anounce Salary Increment For Civil Servants - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.