Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? (13858 Views)

THREAD For We Grassroot Footballer That Want Excel In Our Football Career / Messi Vs Maradona Vs Pele. Who Is The Greatest Footballer Of All Time? / Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Footballer Of The Last 20 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Even Samuel Etoo will slap you for this blasphemy.
George Weah is the greatest footballer from Africa.
WPOTY, European Player of The Year in 1995. . . . . . . .There's no African that would beat that record in the next 5 centuries.

The operative word here is "consistency". he had one mad season in 95, a season when his competitors didn't perform to expectation therefore leaving weah

as the only worthy candidate. taking nothing away fom him, his achievement was short-lived unlike etoo who has been the most consistent african player ever.

FACT
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

The operative word here is "consistency". he had one mad season in 95, a season when his competitors didn't perform to expectation therefore leaving weah

as the only worthy candidate. taking nothing away fom him, his achievement was short-lived unlike etoo who has been the most consistent african player ever.

FACT

I think you should be careful about the way you use the word "consistency"
One can be consistently poor or consistently average.

Student A

99%
91%
85%
72%

Student B

65%
67%
66%
68%

Student B is more consistent but student A is the better student.
Etoo has been among the best players in the last 5 years but there was never a time he was rated the best in Europe or the world at large.
Common sense suggests George Weah is the greatest cos he won the WPOTY + Ballon d'Or and African Player Of The Year in a single year.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

I think you should be careful about the way you use the word "consistency"
One can be consistently poor or consistently average.

Student A

99%
91%
85%
72%

Student B

65%
67%
66%
68%

Student B is more consistent but student A is the better student.
Etoo has been among the best players in the last 5 years but there was never a time he was rated the best in Europe or the world at large.
Common sense suggests George Weah is the greatest cos he won the WPOTY + Ballon d'Or and African Player Of The Year in a single year.

Who decided the performance index you provided?.  you, fifa or footie fans,journalists and pundits all over the world.

Even my 6 year old nephew can manipulate and formulate statistics to favour his argument.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

Who decided the performance index you provided?.  you, fifa or footie fans,journalists and pundits all over the world.

Even my 6 year old nephew can manipulate and formulate statistics to favour his argument.

Be smart, don't be a retard.
I am just showing you consistency does not necessarily mean excellence.
A student that scores 30% 32% 31% and 29% is consistent but he's a failure!!!!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

~Sauron~:

If you are going to apply a performance metric to such activities as football, it will be a multi-facet metric, not just singular. And then you apply weightings to each.

I would expect consistency (incl. length of excellence), optimal form, awards won, level played at and inspirational role in team to all apply for this metric.

I would expect consistency to pip optimal form in weightings marginally (think 35% to 30%).

That said, Weah will still win over Etoo OVERALL when all scores are added up.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

George weah had a magnificent season in 1995 = 90% and that was it

Etoo on the otherhand has been the most consistent striker in the world since 2000 and consistency in this context represents exceptional standard

besides he was the 3rd best player in the world in 05/06 according to fifa. haba, he no easy
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

If you are going to apply a performance metric to such activities as football, it will be a multi-facet metric, not just singular. And then you apply weightings to each.

I would expect consistency (incl. length of excellence), optimal form, awards won, level played at and inspirational role in team to all apply for this metric.

I would expect consistency to pip optimal form in weightings marginally (think 35% to 30%).

That said, Weah will still win over Etoo OVERALL when all scores are added up.

How ? based on one exceptional season

samuel etoo has managed to remain highly relevant in european footie since 2000, 10 feaking years.

winning 3 uefa champions league and scoring in two of the 3 finals. I don't need to dig up his entire stats, do I
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

George weah had a magnificent season in 1995 = 90% and that was it

Etoo on the otherhand has been the most consistent striker in the world since 2000 and consistency in this context represents exceptional standard

besides he was the 3rd best player in the world in 05/06 according to fifa. haba, he no easy

The question now is. . . . . . . . . .Did Etoo ever reach George Weah's optimal performance in 1995 in his 10 years consistency?
The answer is a blatant NO!!!!!!
Etoo will never ever achieve what George Weah achieved in 1995 and to be perfectly honest, there's no African player that can reach that height again.

WPOTY
Ballon d'Or
APOTY

I will have that before Etoo's 3rd best in the world for the last 5000 years.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

How ? based on one exceptional season

Weah was not exceptional for only season. He was second place in WPOTY in 1996 (in the top 20 in 1997) and also won AFoY in 1989 (3 times in total and was almost engrained in top 5 [mostly 2nd] from 1988 to 1999, about 11 years). And this is all without playing international football that will have helped win him more votes especially in WC years.

Also the first half of his career was mainly when there was foreign player restrictions in Europe. The year he moved to Europe, 1988, he was immediately in top 5 of AFoY. I am sure he was good before that but being local meant no sufficient votes and regards.

So taking into account these 2 handicaps (international football and restricted start leading to lack of recognition), one can say Weah was under-rated even considering his high ratings.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

Weah was not exceptional for only season. He was second place in WPOTY in 1996 (in the top 20 in 1997) and also won AFoY in 1989 (3 times in total and was almost engrained in top 5 [mostly 2nd] from 1988 to 1999, about 11 years). And this is all without playing international football that will have helped win him more votes especially in WC years.

Also the first half of his career was mainly when their was foreign player restrictions in Europe.

Lemme also add this. . . . . . .
Etoo hasn't been relevant for the past 10 years in Europe. It's a huge myth.
He became relevant after joining Barcelona in 2004 and playing with the best players in Europe(Ronaldinho, Guily, Messi, Xavi, Deco, Larsson, etc).
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
Eto o's HONOURS

Internationale
Serie A
Coppa Italia Champions
Supercoppa Italana Runner-up
UEFA Champions League

FC Barcelona
2008/09 Champions League
2008/09 Liga
2008/09 Copa del Rey
2006/07 Spanish Supercup
2005/06 Champions League
2005/06 Liga
2005/06 Spanish Supercup
2004/05 Liga

Real Madrid
1999/00 Champions League
1997/98 Intercontinental Cup

Real Mallorca
2002/03 Spanish Cup

Cameroon
2008 African Cup runners up
2003 Confederation Cup runners up
2002 African Cup of nations winner
2000 African Cup of nations winner
2000 Gold medal Sidney Olympics

Individual Awards
2005/06 Spanish League top goalscorer
2004/05 Third place FIFA WORLD PLAYER
2004/05 African Player of the Year
2003/04 African Player of the Year

2002/03 African Player of the Year

nuff said
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^^If I did one for Gary Neville, you go bow!

It is unfair to be highlighting his country achievement as it is a team effort. Weah was not blessed with playing for a top country.

Etoo is a fantastic player but inferior to Weah, slightly.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

It is unfair to be highlighting his country achievement as it is a team effort. Weah was not blessed with playing for a top country.

Gary Neville too old sef. . . . .Try Wes Brown or John O'Shea!!!!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

compare both players (etoo and weah) stats and let's see the winner. wetin you dey yarn na conjectures wey dey diluted with sentiment as far

as i'm concerned.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Gary Neville too old sef. . . . .Try Wes Brown or John O'Shea!!!!

let's see their stats now, na who dey hold una hands.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

compare both players (etoo and weah) stats and let's see the winner. wetin you dey yarn na conjectures wey dey diluted with sentiment as far

as i'm concerned.

Stop arguing for the sake of it.
George Weah was a better striker than Etoo can ever be.
Swap Etoo for Weah in the Cameroon team between 1999 and 2010 and Weah woulda done more than Etoo did for his country.

Weah also played in Europe in the pre-Bosman era where few foreign players were tolerated in European teams.
U cannot use team achievement to judge the 2 players otherwise Hossam Hassan of Egypt is better than Shevchenko of Ukraine.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
@ Topc

Undoubtedly George Weah!!

Samuel Eto Fils comes in close second.

Roger Milla would be third

Didier Drogba ties with Nwankwo Kanu (In my books).

The rest are behind these guys.

Okocha is the worst.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Stop arguing for the sake of it.
George Weah was a better striker than Etoo can ever be.
Swap Etoo for Weah in the Cameroon team between 1999 and 2010 and Weah woulda done more than Etoo did for his country.

Weah also played in Europe in the pre-Bosman era where few foreign players were tolerated in European teams.
U cannot use team achievement to judge the 2 players otherwise Hossam Hassan of Egypt is better than Shevchenko of Ukraine.

Why should I cut weah some slacks. etoo has a better club and country career, performance and achievement wise and I backed it up

with facts chikena. who gives a poo if he didn't have the opportunity of showcasing his talent on the international stage.

etoo's [b]club stats [/b]still shits on weah's anyway .
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

as i'm concerned.

Sentiments?

Weah na my papa?  grin

WPOTY: Weah was winner, Etoo has never won.

WPOTY: Weah 2nd place, Etoo 3rd (I personally regard this as no difference even though Weah is higher)

EFoY: Weah was winner, Etoo has never won.

AFoY: Both have won it 3 times.

AFoY: Both will have been in top 5 on par times.

Goals record:

Weah scored 135 in 345 top flight European league games. That is 1 goal in every 2.56 games.

Etoo scored 174 in 310 top flight European league games. That is 1 goal in every 1.78 games.

Lets remember that Weah only hit Europe at the age of 27. Most of his youthful prime was in Africa due to circumstances back in the day. Yet he made WPOTY at the age of 34 as a STRIKER, not a defender. A striker has to run and be energetic. This guy showed he was the best IN THE WORLD at 34, imagine he had a chance to show it at 22.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sagamite:

Sentiments?

Weah na my papa?  grin

WPOTY: Weah was winner, Etoo has never won.

WPOTY: Weah 2nd place, Etoo 3rd (I personally regard this as no difference even though Weah is higher)

EFoY: Weah was winner, Etoo has never won.

AFoY: Both have won it 3 times.

AFoY: Both will have been in top 5 on par times.

Truthfully, do you believe that the WPOTY award is flawless. case in point. Zidane winning it in 2003, cannavaro in 2006 and Lampard coming 2nd ahead

of sameul etoo in 2005.

Sagamite:

Goals record:

Weah scored 135 in 345 top flight [b]European league games. That is 1 goal in every 2.56 games.

Etoo scored 174 in 310 top flight [b]European league games. That is 1 goal in every 1.78 games.

Lets remember that Weah only hit Europe at the age of 27. Most of his youthful prime was in Africa due to circumstances back in the day. Yet he made WPOTY at the age of 34 as a STRIKER, not a defender. A striker has to run and be energetic. This guy showed he was the best at 34, imagine he had a chance to show it at 22.

End of discussion, no ingbati, gbati grin

And thanks for being as objective as possible, was nice having this debate with you cool
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

Truthfully, do you believe that the WPOTY award is flawless. case in point. Zidane winning it in 2003, cannavaro in 2006 and Lampard coming 2nd ahead

of sameul etoo in 2005.

It might not be perfect but it is very useful.

jalether:

And thanks for being as objective as possible, was nice having this debate with you cool

I am an Yoruba gbati.  grin And I am always objective, it is my religion and I don't like sinning.

But I am also a strong analyst that likes to consider factors and drivers to perfect my analysis.

Weah winning WPOTY suggests he is better than Etoo.

The scoring stats is twatted by:

- Etoo playing in his youth in Europe. His scoring stats will suffer now he has reached Weah's age. This season he is already 1 goal in 2.66 games.

- Etoo playing in a more free flow football league. (Italian League is more defensive with less emphasis on goals)

- Most of Etoo's improved goals stats came when he moved to Barcelona where he had the best passers (not 1, about 3) in the world to feed him.

- Etoo only won the same number of AFoY because of his international performance. Weah won 3 without it.

Weah never had any of thes advantages and still was regarded as top in the world at 34. Crazily impressive!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

Truthfully, do you believe that the WPOTY award is flawless. case in point. Zidane winning it in 2003, cannavaro in 2006 and Lampard coming 2nd ahead of sameul etoo in 2005.

Just like the way APOTY is filled with politics.
Okocha was a better player than Etoo in 2004 ANC but Issa Hayatou ensured Etoo copped the award.

Peter Crouch has a better goal ratio than Rooney for the 3 Lions.
Does that mean Crouch is better than Rooney?  Is Muller better than Fernando Torres?
Get some perspective, abeg.

Weah won all the relevant individual awards in 1995 - something no African player has achieved and you still insist Etoo is the best.
The 2 players should be compared on their personal best. . . . . .Weah's personal best versus Etoo's personal best.
Who is greater? Answer that question and get back to me.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
Weah
Etoo
Drogba
Abedi
Milla
Kanu
Rabah Madjer
Tony Yeboah
El Hadj Diouf
Finidi
Essien

Weah anyday.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Just like the way APOTY is filled with politics.
Okocha was a better player than Etoo in 2004 ANC but Issa Hayatou ensured Etoo copped the award.

Peter Crouch has a better goal ratio than Rooney for the 3 Lions.
Does that mean Crouch is better than Rooney?  Is Muller better than Fernando Torres?
Get some perspective, abeg.

Weah won all the relevant individual awards in 1995 - something no African player has achieved and you still insist Etoo is the best.
The 2 players should be compared on their personal best. . . . . .Weah's personal best versus Etoo's personal best.
Who is greater? Answer that question and get back to me.

According to your moronic sense of reasoning. Cannavaro is better than the greats. . . .  Maldini and Baresi, simply because he won the WPOTY.

a feat that has never been achieved by these two defenders. now who should get some perspective.

I admire consistency anyday, which is why I would gladly admit that I goofed regarding my stance on the Zidane vs Ronnaldinho debate.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

According to your moronic sense of reasoning. Cannavaro is better than the greats. . . .  Maldini and Baresi, simply because he won the WPOTY.

You are a tarado. . . . .How is Maldini/Baresi different to Cannavaro?
They both won world cups. . . .AC Milan are a better side than Juventus so Canna might be short on medals plus Maldini had an outstanding career by playing till age 40.
U gotta be daft to even start comparing the two. . . . . .Why not compare Bellamy to Ryan Giggs? Anuofia!!!!

a feat that has never been achieved by these two defenders. now who should get some perspective.
I admire consistency anyday, which is why I would gladly admit that I goofed regarding my stance on the Zidane vs Ronnaldinho debate.

Consistency is bullshyte. . . . .
If i score 100% in a course once and you continued to score a range of 90% to 97% in the same course in 200 attempts.
My 100% still shytes on your zillion attempts - and that's the KEY.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
As I said earlier, you guys can't use a one-factor metric. It is misleading.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

You are a tarado. . . . .How is Maldini/Baresi different to Cannavaro?
They both won world cups. . . .AC Milan are a better side than Juventus so Canna might be short on medals plus Maldini had an outstanding career by playing till age 40.
U gotta be daft to even start comparing the two. . . . . .Why not compare Bellamy to Ryan Giggs? Anuofia!!!!

Are you seriously this daft, show me where I implied Cannavaro is on the same level as Maldini

Your post below is what I responded to . . . . I have simply used your logic against you . . . . i.e weah is not better than eto'o simply because he won WPOTY

If you still fail to see the connection then I cannot help you.

~Sauron~:

Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Consistency is bullshyte. . . . .
If i score 100% in a course once and you continued to score a range of 90% to 97% in the same course in 200 attempts.
My 100% still shytes on your zillion attempts - and that's the KEY.

According to your line of reasoning

Weah's WPOTY,EPOTY = 100% (A feat that has never been achieved by etoo)

Cannavaro=WPOTY+EPOTY=100% (A feat that hasn't been achieved by maldini and baresi)

therefore making weah better than etoo and cannavaro better than the latter two undecided SMH
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

According to your line of reasoning

Weah's WPOTY,EPOTY = 100% (A feat that has never been achieved by etoo)

Cannavaro=WPOTY+EPOTY=100% (A feat that hasn't been achieved by maldini and baresi)

therefore making weah better than etoo and cannavaro better than the latter two undecided SMH

Cannavaro is not 100%. . . . . . .
Weah won WPOTY + EPOTY + APOTY. . . . . . .3 grandslam awards.
Cannavaro won just 2 grandslam awards. There's a universe of difference between the two.

Maldini is a legend. . . . .His shirt number in Milan has been retired.
No other player will wear 3 for AC Milan till Jesus comes.
U cannot compare Cannavaro to a legend like that. It's different from Etoo/Weah.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by jalether(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
~Sauron~:

Cannavaro is not 100%. . . . . . .
Weah won WPOTY + EPOTY + APOTY. . . . . . .3 grandslam awards.
Cannavaro won just 2 grandslam awards. There's a universe of difference between the two.

Maldini is a legend. . . . .His shirt number in Milan has been retired.
No other player will wear 3 for AC Milan till Jesus comes.
U cannot compare Cannavaro to a legend like that. It's different from Etoo/Weah.

An european player can only win 2 awards. The WPOTY and EPOTY. only players from other continent can win more than 2

that's besides the point. let's make this clearly as it's obvious that you are unusually slow today

My stance is.

Etoo is better than Weah

Maldini and Baresi are [b]better [/b]than cannavaro (are we clear on that)

If you quite rightly agree that Maldini is better than Cannavaro despite the fact that Cannavaro is a former WPOTY and EPOTY

then why should your rather sentimental criteria of deciding the better player between etoo and weah, be based on WPOTY and EPOTY achievement

when the same logic does not apply to Maldini and cannavaro. I'm seriously lost.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by Sauron1: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2010
jalether:

An european player can only win 2 awards. The WPOTY and EPOTY. only players from other continent can win more than 2
that's besides the point. let's make this clearly as it's obvious that you are unusually slow today

So you are so intellectually sterile to decipher that it takes more for an outsider especially from Africa to conquer Europe and the other planets at large? U should give up with this idiocy of yours, it's becoming embarrassing.
For Weah to have won ever award available in 1995, he musta worked TWICE as hard as the Maldinins, Baresis and what-nots.
Weah is an AFRICAN LEGEND. Etoo cannot clean his shoes - i am not even sure Etoo is better than Rasheed Yekini.

My stance is.
Etoo is better than Weah

Moronic stance. . . . .

Maldini and Baresi are [b]better [/b]than cannavaro (are we clear on that)
If you quite rightly agree that Maldini is better than Cannavaro despite the fact that Cannavaro is a former WPOTY and EPOTY

Maldini is a legend. . . . .One of his kind.
U cannot equate Weah and Etoo to Maldini and Cannavaro.
Weah/Etoo(different countries). . . . . .Maldini/Cannavaro(same country).

then why should your rather sentimental criteria of deciding the better player between etoo and weah, be based on WPOTY and EPOTY achievement
when the same logic does not apply to Maldini and cannavaro. I'm seriously lost.

My criteria for deciding the better player between Etoo and Weah is not purely based on WPOTY and EPOTY but based on the means of achieving those awards. Like i said, it musta been TWICE as HARD for an African player to be the best in Europe, Africa and the whole WORLD.
Etoo's era is even different to Weah'. . . . . .Only African players with exceptional abilities could play in leading clubs in Europe back then unlike these days when talentless Mikel Obi can play for Chelsea.

Abeg, don't compare. . . . .WEAH shytes on Etoo everyday of the week.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? by 9ijaprince(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Yakubu Ayegbeni or Sani Kaita.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unai Emery Hints That Aubameyang Could Be Arsenal's Captain / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Rules Out Retirement From National Team / BOS Youth Cup Unveiled By Sanwo-Olu's Aides & Joesph Dosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.