Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Jealous Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jealous Husband (774 Views)

Jealous Man Notifies Mtn Because Cheat Didn't Work For Him. / I Just Bought A New Car, Reply As A Jealous Neighbor / When Your Partner Is The Jealous Type! (2 in 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband by TheForsaken: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
A girl was the only child of her parents and was sent abroad by her parents to study chemistry. After many years, she realized that her parents were getting old and that they may die before she returns back to the country. To solve the issue, she prepares a portion that would make them [her parents] young. Her instruction is that only one drop is to be taken.

They recieve the portion, and after a few months, she returns home. When she sees her mother looking like a woman in her twenties with a baby strapped to her back, she shouts for joy. "What of papa?" she asks. "The guy been dey jealous as him see me young like this, so he drank the whole portion. Na him dey my back so" was the wife's reply.
gringringringrin

#TheForsaken

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Sterling Bank Got What They Wanted / Question My Friend In London Asked Me Maybe U Can Help Me To Answer Him. / This Cow In The North Refused To Be Turned To Suya (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.