Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria (8945 Views)

Every Day Investment Tips / 7 Investment Tips From Warren Buffet / What You Should Know As A First Time Land Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
If there is any business in Nigeria that is truly lucrative and extremely profitable, it has to be Real Estate business in Nigeria. Most of the top billionaire in Nigeria are real estate investors. It is a money spinner to the highest level. Real Estate is currently booming in Nigeria and people are making millions in it. I want us to take a closer look at the business and see how anyone may invest in this sector of the economy irrespective of how much you have and still make serious profit.

One thing very good about real estate business in Nigeria is that the investment opportunity is so diverse that there seem to be something for everyone. Anyone who wish to invest can invest whether he has thousands or billions of naira, you can even invest without a dime in your pocket. So, let us see how it works.

This is the first article I am writing on real estate business on this website. So, I will try to highlight some of the best investment opportunities in the industry, then expand on the topics in the subsequent articles.

Before we proceed, we want to look at the profit potential in real estate business in Nigeria. I bought a plot of land in Ikorodu area of Lagos State in 2011 where I have wanted to develop for small hotel. I paid ₦500,000 for the land excluding some minor egunje to the boys.

In 2013, I changed my mind and decided to sell it, when I asked the estate agents how much property was going in that area, they told me the current price as at then is two million naira and that my own which is very close to the main road will go for between 2.5 to 3 million naira. If I had bought five plots that was offered to me for 2.5 million, I would have made ₦10,000,000 from that single transaction!

Just like that, 2 million to 2.5 million gain in less than two years for a green horn like me who was not in anyway into real estate investment. Then imagine what the professionals who knows the ins and outs in the business must be making. I know a petty medicine seller who is now a multi millionaire through estate investment he started few years ago with almost zero capital.

I also know how some of the millionaires in the industry started. Some of them started as small real estate agents in a kiosk, but today, they control the finest estates in Lagos, Abuja and other major cities in Nigeria.
Where Is The Real Estate Business And Investment Opportunity

Here are some of the areas you can invest and make your own money without tears. As you grow in the business, you can expand your portfolio or start big straight away. In this article, I will only deal with real estate categories that are peculiar to Nigeria, especially for beginner real estate entrepreneur.

1. Land Flipping – This means buying of land and quickly reselling it for profit. This is one of the smartest investment in the industry and requires no effort whatsoever. Just your money and knowledge and you are good to go. You will need substantial amount if you want to make hundreds of millions but you can start small by buying just one plot and grow to buying tens of plots and acres of lands and keep selling all year round.

2. Open Space Leasing – This works in a simple and unique way. Buy a property in a good location and lease it out for makeshift use. You can lease it to churches or business that wants to develop a makeshift outlet such as car wash and mechanics. They will be paying you monthly rantage while the property still appreciates for future sell. It is like borrowing money for someone and get paid double interest and still get your money back.

3. Real Estate Agency – This one is the simplest and easiest of them all. It is not investment per say but service rendering. How it works? Go round and look for properties to let and for sale, advertise your service and help secure clients for the property owners, you will be paid percentage as commission base on the amount the property is sold or rented. You can start with little or no money and if you are smart enough, you will grow to become a giant realtor.

4. Property Development – This is where the big guys in the industry are doing their stuffs. They acquire properties in nice locations, develop it into luxury apartments, commercial structures, etc and sell at a very high profit margin. If you spend N200 million to develop a property, be sure you are going to sell for N400million.

5. House/Office Rent – Build a house and put it up for rent, get paid all year for a life time. That is exactly how this work but there is much more to that than I just stated, watch out for detailed articles on this soon.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
The only real investment is real estate

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.

1 Like

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by legendte(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am following

2 Likes

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Myrealtor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ten Habits Of Highly Effective Real Estate Investors

Real estate has long been regarded as a sound investment. Wholesaling and property management of commercial and residential property are just a few of the ways investors can profit from real estate, but it takes a little savvy to become successful in this competitive arena.

While certain universities do offer coursework and programs that specifically benefit real estate investors, such as the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School’s Master of Science in Real Estate, a degree is not necessarily a prerequisite to profitable real estate investing. Whether an investor has a degree or not, there are certain characteristics that top real estate investors commonly possess.

Successful real estate investors:

Treat Investments as Businesses

It is important for real estate investors to approach their real estate activities as a business in order to establish and achieve short- and long-term goals. A business plan allows real estate investors to not only identify objectives, but also determine a viable course of action toward their attainment. A business plan also allows investors to visualize the big picture, which helps maintain focus on the goals rather than on any minor setback. Real estate investing can be complicated and demanding, and a solid plan can keep investors organized and on task.

Know Their Markets

Effective real estate investors acquire an in-depth knowledge of their selected market(s). The more an investor understands a particular market, the more qualified he or she will be to make sound business decisions. Keeping abreast of current trends, including any changes in consumer spending habits, mortgage rates and the unemployment rate, to name a few, enables savvy real estate investors to acknowledge current conditions, and plan for the future. Being familiar with specific markets allows investors to predict when trends are going to change, creating potentially beneficial opportunities for the prepared investor.

Maintain High Ethical Standards

Realtors are bound to act according to a code of ethics and standards of practice policy, and real estate agents are held to each state’s real estate commission rules and standards. Real estate investors, however, unless they are associated with membership-based organizations, are not usually required to maintain a particular degree of ethics in their business practices, as long as they operate within the boundaries of the law. Even though it would be easy to take advantage of this situation, most successful real estate investors, and especially those who remain in the business for the long haul, maintain high ethical standards. Since real estate investing involves actively working with people, an investor’s reputation is likely to be far-reaching. In the case of an investor lacking in ethics, the consequences can be damaging. Effective real estate investors know it is better to conduct fair business, rather than seeing what they can get away with.

Develop a Focus or Niche

Because there are so many ways to invest in real estate, it is important for investors to develop a focus in order to gain the depth of knowledge essential to becoming successful. This involves learning everything about a certain type of investment, whether it is wholesaling or commercial real estate, and becoming confident in that arena. Taking the time to develop this level of understanding is integral to the long-term success of the investor. Once a particular market is mastered, the investor can move on to additional areas using the same in-depth approach. Savvy investors know that it is better to do one thing well than five things poorly.

Strive to be Good Customer Service Representatives

Referrals generate a sizable portion of a real estate investor’s business, so it is critical that investors treat others with respect. This includes business partners, associates, clients, renters and anyone with whom the investor has a business relationship. Effective real estate investors are good customer service representatives by paying attention to detail, listening and responding to complaints and concerns, and representing their business in a positive and professional manner.

Stay Educated

As with any business, it is imperative to stay up to date with the laws, regulations, terminology and trends that form the basis of the real estate investor’s business. Keeping current does require additional work, but it can be viewed as an investment in the future of the business. Investors who fall behind risk not only losing momentum in their businesses, but also legal ramifications if laws are ignored or broken. When it pertains to the law, ignorance is no excuse. Successful real estate investors take the time and make the effort to stay educated, adapting to any regulatory changes or economic trends.

Understand the Risks

Those choosing to invest in the stock or futures markets are inundated with myriad warnings regarding the inherent risks involved in investing. Numerous agencies, such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, require disclaimers to warn potential market participants about the possibility of loss of capital. While much of this is legalese, it has made it clear to people that investing in the stock or futures markets is risky–meaning one can lose a lot of money. Greenhorn real estate investors, however, are more likely to be saturated with advertisements claiming just the opposite: that it is easy to make money in real estate. Prudent real estate investors understand the risks associated with the business–not only in terms of real estate deals, but also the legal implications –and adjust their businesses to reduce any risks.

Invest in a Reputable Accountant

Taxes make up a significant portion of a real estate investor’s yearly expenses. Understanding current tax laws can be complicated and take time away from the business at hand. Sharp real estate investors retain the services of a qualified, reputable accountant to handle the business’ books. The costs associated with the accountant can be negligible when compared with the savings a professional can bring to the business.

Find Help When They Need It

Real estate investing is complicated and requires a great deal of expertise to engage profitably in the business. Learning the business and the legal procedures is challenging to someone attempting to do things on their own. Effective real estate investors often attribute part of their success to others, whether a mentor, lawyer, accountant or supportive friend. Rather than risk time and money solving a difficult problem on their own, successful real estate investors know it is worth the additional costs (in terms of money and ego) to find help when they need it and embrace other peoples’ expertise.

Build a Network

A network can provide important support and create opportunities to a new or experienced real estate investor. This group of associates can be composed of a well-chosen mentor, business partners, clients or a nonprofit organization with interests in real estate. A network allows investors to challenge and support one another, and can aid significantly in advancing one’s career through shared knowledge and new opportunities. Because much of real estate investing relies on experiential-based learning, rather than on reading a book, for instance, savvy real estate investors understand the importance of building a network.

Conclusion

Despite abundant advertisements claiming that real estate investing is an easy way to wealth, it is in fact a challenging business requiring expertise, planning and focus. In addition, because the business revolves around people, investors benefit in the long run by operating with integrity and by showing respect to associates and clients. Tough it may be relatively simple to enjoy short-lived profits, developing a viable real estate investing business that can last for the long-term requires additional skill and effort. Whether focusing on apartment buildings or commercial property, highly effective real estate investors share these 10 essential habits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2017
Real Estate is still the safest form of investment and every wise wealthy individual has some.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
You are just one call away from the best investment decision of our time.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE PHASE 2 is a place you can buy your land and build your dream Home without stress or any wahala from Omonile issues or Government land seizure issues. This is a little Heaven on Earth having the best quality plans and quality facilities.

Bricks and bars ESTATE phase 2 is located in Akodo Ise Town, 2 mins after La Campagne Tropicana. The Beautiful Estate is situated in a serene environment, I can say at the middle of bed of roses.

Bricks and bars Estate Phase 2 is affordable to every Lagosian or Non – Lagosian willing to have a home or buying for INVESTMENT to resell in futute.

STANDARD OF THE ESTATE:
Free from Government Acquisition and Free from Omonile issues, Dry land and tarred road to the estate.

BASIC FACILITIES:
Gated with Perimeter Fencing, Good Road Networks, Drainage and Street lights.

BEAUTY OF THE ESTATE:
Mall, Gardens and Parks, Recreational Club, School and Clinic.

AVAILABLE PLOTS:
Commercial Plots for Schools, Clinic, Mall, Worship place, etc.
Residence Plots for Service Plots and Communal Plots.

TITLE DOCUMENTS:
Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment signed by the family and Lagos state Land Bureau and High Court, Approved Layout plan, and Power of Attorney signed by the family, Vendor and Lagos State.
Gazette Document is now in view.

PLOTS SIZE: 600 Sqm

Outright: N600,000
ALLOCATION TYPE: Immediate
DEVELOPMENT: Immediate

INSTALLMENT PLAN:
PERIOD: 3 Months
PRICE: N700,000
Spread: 1st Month: N300,000, 2nd and 3rd Months: N200,000

NOTE: EASTER PROMO:
Buy 6 Plots , get 1 plot free.

BENEFITS:
• No Omonile issues, Free from Government Acquisitions, Dry land and tarred Road, Security and fast Development.
• You are responsible for building your structures to your taste and no hidden charges.
• Closeness to prominent Developments i.e. Free Trade Zone, Refineries, Deep Sea Port etc.

These lands are cheap doesn't make them any less genuine, remember a plot of land in Lekki phase 1 was being sold for about 700k in the '80s. As far as Ibeju-Lekki is concerned Bricks and bars phase 2 is enough for the wise.

For more enquiries, site inspection and purchase kindly contact Victor Eze on 08092724970 or 08158961762
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Make it happen
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2019
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage

WONDERFUL PROMO!! BUY 5PLOTS AND GET 1FREE!!

DESCRIPTION: Cedar Wood Heights is our newest estate sitting strategically in the heart of Ibeju-Lekki.

LOCATION: Cedar Wood Heights is located in Mafogunde Community, Ibeju-Lekki directly facing the tarred road.

LAND MARK/PROXIMITY: Cedar Wood Heights is just 5 minutes’ drive from the popular La Campaigne Tropicana Resort and along the OKLNG Road

TOPOLOGY: Cedar Wood Heights is a completely dry land.

DOCUMENT TITLE: Cedar Wood Heights is completely free from government acquisition; it has a registered survey and a deed of assignment.

COORDINATES: 707713.378mN 641892.071mE, 708257.449Mn 643315.805mE,707467.670mN 643516.306mE

PLOT SIZE: The plot size is 450sqm (600sqm is available on request)

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Cedar Wood Heights is selling for N600,000 on outright purchase or within three monhts.

12 MONTHS INSTALLMENT: N1,000,000.00 with Initial down payment N300,000. Balance of N700,000 in 12 months at N58,333 monthly.

ALLOCATION DETAILS: You get allocated instantly, immediately after complete payment.

WHAT TO GET AFTER PURCHASE: You get a payment receipt, payment notification letter and contract of sale document on complete payment, while you get a payment receipt and letter of acknowledgement on installment payment.

GUARANTEED BENEFITS: Well secured gated estate, excellent master plan layout, immediate allocation, quick return on investment etc.

RETURNS ON INVESTMENT: You have a guarantee of over 150% returns on investment within a space of two years.

FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND A BREAKDOWN OF PURCHASE PROCESSES KINDLY CONTACT VICTOR EZE ON 08158961762 OR 08092724970
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy!”~John Jacob Astor
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by frandies(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Plot of land 50ft by 100ft for sell.
Location is Egor along Siloku road
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2019
Make that crucial call now
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Go through my profile... You'll thank God you did
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Make haste
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Michealjohn62: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Well detailed and amazing article I will look forward to improving in this land investment https://www.dearmicky.com/2019/04/investment-opportunities-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
,h
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
This month is your moment of unexplainable blessings because you will be encountering success all around. All the days of your life have been marked to have inestimable merriment. You will never have a cause to have a bad month. I wish you nothing less than the best month ever
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising",John Stuart Mill, English philosopher and economist
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 3:01am On Jan 30, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by ACAN(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Invest 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit move to PORT HARCOURT

Attend our Port Harcourt INVEST 2020 Summit slated for February 8 at Emerald Hotel, No 193, Aba Road Rumuola, Time: 10.00 am. How to take advantage of the recovery stock market and 2019 corporate earnings season to change your financial position in a changing financial market and thinking as money market rates remain low.
The difference between you and others who are unaware of what I am sharing with you is ACTION. Take action that will transform your life throughout 2020 and beyond by getting the just concluded and life-transforming INVEST 2020 Opportunities & Trade Ideas Summit Home study pack (USB) that you can play on your phone, Laptop and Television set. The event, which held on Saturday, December 7, 2019, was yet another successful, insightful and educative outing that not only offered direction as to where investors should look for profitable trade in 2020, insight into industries, sectors, and companies to seek worthwhile returns. What stocks should you buy? Grab the pack for the 10 Golden Stocks for 2020 with the possibility of making returns not less than 40% in a year.
Don’t sit on the fence call or text Stock to 08028164085, 08032055467, and 08111811223 now.

What to expect in February and March
• Continued volatility due to the lingering circular flow of funds, profit-taking and some disappointing some corporate results so far released. Also, the source of funds flow to the market may cause fluctuations as fund managers and institutional investors return to the market. The up and down movement will continue to create entry and exit opportunities.
• More audited earnings would be released into the market this period. Earnings from blue-chip companies may strengthen market fundamentals, especially from United Capital, Zenith Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nigerian Breweries and Nestle Nigeria.
• As players reshuffle their portfolio to move in or out of equities, discerning investors should target strong fundamentally sound stocks, high Dividend Yield and the possibility of issuing bonus shares, we should expect stock prices to be in the upward direction if their numbers beat expectation.
• A more vibrant market as a result of market players positioning for audited full year and first quarter and then taking profit to reposition for the earnings season, even as we expect liquidity prices to improve with the entry of more foreign funds.
• Market outlook for the month of February and March is still very dicey, but investors should decide wisely, using dates, bids, offers, and volume while doing so.
• Managing risks and protecting capital at this point is very important, so you should be able to determine when to buy or sell by watching the stocks and the market, using technical analysis, aided by investdata buy & sell signal.
• Let numbers emanating from companies and releases/markdown dates guide you into a profitable investment.

Ambrose Omordion
CRO|Investdata Consulting Ltd
info@investdataonline.com
info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com
ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by ACAN(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Attention!

If you have not signed up for Investdata buy and sell signal setup, don’t delay. We have just added another risk management feature and new stocks of most revered traders and investors in corporate Nigeria to our watchlist. These stocks are with double potentials.

To become a member, send ‘YES’ or ‘STOCKS’ to the phone numbers below. Take advantage of this service to buy right and sell right at the current market recovery ahead of full-year earnings reporting season portfolio reshuffling and repositioning as we await an economic reform policy to stimulate and re-track the economy again

Market Outlook
We expect a change in trend, despite the likely continuation of the mixed intraday movement in the midst of profit-taking, with investors buying in the dip ahead of dividend news and declaration. This is also against the backdrop of the fact that capital wave in the financial market may persist in the midst of the unstable economic outlook for 2020.

Also, investors and traders are positioning in anticipation of the 2019 full-year earnings reports, amidst the changing sentiments in the hope of improved liquidity and positive economic indices which may reverse the current trend.
We see investors focusing on the upcoming of the full-year earnings season, targeting companies with strong potential to grow their dividend on the strength of their earnings capacity.

Again, the current undervalued state of the market offers investors opportunities to position for the short, medium and long-term, which is why investors should target fundamentally sound, and dividend-paying stocks for possible capital appreciation in the New Year.

This was noted in the 10 golden stocks and trading ideas for 2020, as discussed extensively during the Investdata 2020 Traders & Investors Summit held in Lagos last December.
Also, traders and investors need to change their strategies, because of the NSE’s pricing methodology, the CBN directives and their impact on the economy in the nearest future.

Meanwhile, the Investdata team welcomes you to a bullish 2020. The home study packs of Invest 2020 Opportunities and Trade Ideas Summit containing the 10 Golden Stocks for 2020 are available. To obtain your pack send ‘Yes’ or ‘Stock’ to 08028164085, 08032055467, 08111811223 now.

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:26am On May 14, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Invest 10,000 Naira And Get About 80,000 in a month / How To Manage Having A Single Income / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.