Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria (8941 Views)

Every Day Investment Tips / 7 Investment Tips From Warren Buffet / What You Should Know As A First Time Land Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:00am On Nov 22, 2020
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working,risking or economising".~John Stuart Mill
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Myrealtor(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2021
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2021
“Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy.” - Marshall Field, entrepreneur
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt, U.S. president
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
“Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” - Armstrong Williams, entrepreneur
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
“It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.” - Anthony Trollope, novelist
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
“Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.” David Waronker.
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Viktoreze:

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2022
Viktoreze:
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
Viktoreze:

Re: Land As An Investment: Tips To Becoming A Successful Land Investor In Nigeria by Viktoreze(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2022
“The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” Andrew Carnegie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Invest 10,000 Naira And Get About 80,000 in a month / How To Manage Having A Single Income / Noble Exchange: Sell Your Pi, Usdt, Btc, Eth, Usdc, Bnb With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.