Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Secret Plans For MMM On January 14th - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Secret Plans For MMM On January 14th (878 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Secret Plans For MMM On January 14th by softwerk(f): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
A wise old man from my village once told me that; 'Ojuju wen too quiet na him grass dey grow cover'

The same old man on that same day also rold me that; 'Pickin wen snake don bite before, go see earthworm and run'

Ever since MMm was introduced in Nigeria, I was not particularly optimistic about the credibility of the forum like every other Ponzi scheme. However, close friends of mine were cashing out on a regular basis and living flamboyant lifestyles with the alternative income source!

The truth be told and to cut the long sad story short, I gave-in to the pressure and enticement and pledged 100K after I was registered by 'force' by one of my brothers. This was in the last week of November 2016 and I was expecting to 'harvest' my investment for the Christmas celebration. 

But the reality of frozen mavros only set in after I had paid out my pledged 100K even though i was already confirmed to GH the next day.

I was ‎however been reliably informed that at the struck of 12midnight on January 14th, 2017 it will be on first-come first-serve basis to GH on confirmed Mavros.

I hope to go to bed early to enable me wake up at 11:45pm. I also have bought a fresh bottle of aboniki balm in case i‎ feel sleepy along the line. I have bought fuel for my generator and bought fresh data on my MTN and Airtel browsing lines. Just in case.

I have to beat the traffic and someone has to pay before dawn after enduring so much from Mr Mavrodi.‎

I must get back my money by fire by force that night!!!‎
Re: My Secret Plans For MMM On January 14th by emymeeky: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
And at the end , your mavro will be unfrozen but nobody will be willing to risk his money to pay you .

1 Like

Re: My Secret Plans For MMM On January 14th by ojialo(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tbc for sale #250 per coin call 08146470493

(1) (Reply)

Pay For Idea$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / ARM Pensions And Investment Center / Building Comprising 4 Flats,fenced, Interlocked Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.