Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? (624 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
There are some words you must not use in the presence of those born by parents from different cultures.

Halfcast: If you use this word while addressing people of mixed heritage, you are done for.

To me, this should not be so. Your dad is from Europe, while your mother is from Africa or vice versa: I tell you, you are an idol. I'm holed up in this hell of a country, while you still have Europe attached to your heritage.

You have the good things of life, and still get worried about English syntax in the name of right words.

You should be made to realise that those whose parents are both whites do groan in other aspects of their existence. In my corner of the world, we liken the skin color of the whites to that of the dead due to the "variegated" appearance.

'Arugbo Oyinbo' is another thing we say to refer to someone with bad physique.

Someone cries for being toothless, while another person cries of having not big enough lips to cover his outsized teeth.
Re: Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
It's because they don't know the difference between half cast and out cast

1 Like

Re: Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

E tire me o
Re: Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? by Superpower(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
halfcaste is offensive.you either use biracial or mixed
Re: Mixed Heritage: Why Do Pple Born By Parents Of Diff Cultures Get Angry Easily? by blessedvisky(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Superpower:
halfcaste is offensive.you either use biracial or mixed
Says who? You? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Can A Baby Have Three Parents? Yes. See How / We Came To Raise Money For Our Poor Parents-13-yr-olds Who Fled Abuja For Lagos / Children Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.