Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Money For the Police Kits Revoked... Details Inside - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Money For the Police Kits Revoked... Details Inside (487 Views)

What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money For the Police Kits Revoked... Details Inside by kissGuys: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Don't know what happened.... But the money that constable recruits oji river were asked to pay for kits was cancelled and those of the ones that paid earlier... Refunded!!

This is what am talking about!!

Seems the higher authority got to know about this
And it was revoked....

So far we have been given free kits comprising of one free quality blanket... One canvass... One archaic torch.. One white-top pack... And one socks....

Well... Lets anticipate for the remaining kits that the federal government promised us....

Training is going smoothly...feeding is fairly okay considering the much number.... But their strategy of giving food here nah nonsense....

Slab 1-9 each squad.... Every time some eat... And others don't.... Because others go to impersonate the slab leaders and abscond with the food for him alone or with his gang...

Just hope they will not use the anger of this revoked payment issue to deal with us severely with tremendous physical exercise... Cos as am typing now... All my body is just aching.... I cant even stand up because my leg feels paralyzed...

Threats upandan like eeh.... Dey just dey vex anyhow....

N/B..... Shaaaa.... For clarity sake.... The money they said we should pay was not meant for the free kits the federal government is giving us... But for extra kits brought by a contractor they negotiated with in case someone mighf wants extra

Their mistake :
They should have said the kits were optional in the first place... And not ask us to pay the the money without telling us that its not mandatory....

That's the reason for the previous uproar...

Their intentions were good... Bt presented badly
And also the cost was exorbitant... Even though it was reduced from #13870 to #9870

#yawns.... I need to sleep now.... Am dead tired

Pardon my typos abeg
Re: Money For the Police Kits Revoked... Details Inside by AssLeeKar: 5:56am On Jan 13, 2017
The police officer that talks too much may soon be spoted. Ah whats my next business sef? Okaaaay Bathroom.

(1) (Reply)

Secretary Needed With Teaching Expierience / Stock Accountant Needed / A Cook Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.