Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband (1495 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / "My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Nov 25, 2009
Why does every woman wish for a husband? undecided
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

not every woman wishes for a husband---- only Nigerian women HUNT for a husband. Its cultural I think. Some women merely enjoy sex and don't want to be married.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by olanajim(m): 6:45am On Nov 25, 2009
well, it isnt cultural and it is not Nigerian thing at all. The only thing Nigerian in your post is thinking it is only Nigerian women that hunt for husbands.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Olanajim--- I would like to know your thoughts----

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-357020.0.html
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Remii(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^^^^ It beats me why Nigerians only think in the context of Nigeria. Go to Brazil you would know the meaning of hunting for husband. With soo many women and no one to marry them.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2009
I see what you mean-- but i've never seen a Brazillian who has fasted 3,7, or 40 days with no food--- to get a husband.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Remii(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ despiration comes in many forms it depend on what is in vogue in your area. Is an American woman that could kill a man for infidelity not despirate to keep him?
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2009
Remii:

^^^ despiration comes in many forms it depend on what is in vogue in your area. Is an American woman that could kill a man for infidelity not despirate to keep him?

Thats a form of domestic violence-- and that is permeated by a stressor.

Cheating
Anger
Revenge
Public Humiliation

Has nothing to do with her desperation to keep him.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Remii(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ may be my example was not that spot on, lol, but there is desperation in all lands in different forms according to the area, even not complaning about partner's infidelity or allowing polygamy could be a sign of desperation. You would only know much about where you stay. Ghanians practically marry the husband and takes cares of him, culturally.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2009
I see what you mean---- most people desire for a life partner and someone to share their life with. I guess I mostly know much about the Nigerian community.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2009
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by foyeks2001(f): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2009
true talk
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by coolier(f): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2009
At a point in every woman's life they want to settle down, have a home, a husband and children and I think men would want the same.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Sissy3(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2009
society and culture mandates it. even though, truly and deeply inside many womens heart, they wouldnt want to be get married but many havent got the option of saying no
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Remii(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2009
coolier:

At a point in every woman's life they want to settle down, have a home, a husband and children and I think men would want the same.

true talk, though men tend to pose as superhuman, but when they are above 40 they desire more stability in living as such need companions and even become more religious, those who played about for too long may even have regrets, lol.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by SALady(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
Chaircover your response Nice, really nice. Its a Bravo, I wonder if anybody else hears you which they should,
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2009
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by blackspade(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2009
posakosa:

I see what you mean-- but i've never seen a Brazillian who has fasted 3,7, or 40 days with no food--- to get a husband.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by prittigrrr(f): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
Not all women long for a husband but most women long for a husband and most men long for a wife. Women long for a man because woman was made for man and not the other way around. It was not good for man to be alone, so God made man an helpmeet. Women long for husbands to be in God's order of things. By the way, I fasted 7 days when I wanted a hubby and I'm American. Many women the world over fast for the blessing.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fhemmmy: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
Cos they want someone to control . . . . grin
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by hilfund: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
hi,
every woman wish for a husband because, in the begining, God made them man and woman. and when the man found out that God has made for him a woman, he expressed a breath of relief and happiness. the sole essence of marriage is for companionship. anyother thing is a blessing.

it's me,
Hary.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by lannre(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
Check Garden of Eden Story.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by foyeks2001(f): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
mama-gee:

the same reason(s) that makes u mama-gee to be married
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
chaircover:

Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband Partner to share ones life with?

The same reason why every man wishes for a wife Partner to share ones life with

This urge is in no way specific to Nigerians only.

hahahahahahaha.
A man or woman to share life with and yet the woman wanna turn around and control the life of the man and a man that of woman?
Is that sharing or killing the other person's pre-calculated life?
Chaircover, i no gree with you on this one oh
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fiona0007: 12:12am On Dec 03, 2009
The question corrected:
Why does every woman wish for a good, caring husband?
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^ Cos without a man, the woman is incomplete grin
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Outstrip(f): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2009
I am laughing at Pasakosa's use of the word HUNT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What came to mind was a woman hiding in the bushes waiting for the perfect man and then shoots his leg and carries him home.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^ now that is funny grin
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by rubi(f): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2009
Not every woman wish for a huband but every woman wish for a child

That is why some people can be very good friends for years and cannot make good couples together

Diff philosophy for diff pple
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by Fhemmmy: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2009
rubi:

Not every woman wish for a huband but every woman wish for a child

That is why some people can be very good friends for years and cannot make good couples together

Diff philosophy for diff pple

A woman that married cos she wanna have kids is a wicked woman, cos she will always make the child feel guilty when things are not going smooth with the marriage.
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by posakosa(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2009
Outstrip:

I am laughing at Pasakosa's use of the word HUNT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What came to mind was a woman hiding in the bushes waiting for the perfect man and then shoots his leg and carries him home.

hehehe------- exactly what I meant tongue tongue
Re: Why Does Every Woman Wish For A Husband by rubi(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

A woman that married cos she wanna have kids is a wicked woman, cos she will always make the child feel guilty when things are not going smooth with the marriage.
I am not talking about married women with kids some ladies are comfortable being single mother instead of attaching themselves to a man. Not every woman have the tolerance to deal with the opposite sex under the same roof with a matured mind. You are just a small growing boy when you are matured we can talk about family issues. Limit your post in family section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protect Your Little Boys as u do to girls / If You Get A Baby Boy Today, What Name Would You Give Him? / Do You Sometimes Wish Your Parents Never Married Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.