Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 (1759 Views)

Tiwa Savage Addresses ALL The Drama Of The Past 24 Hours In This Interview / Munachi Abii (27) Addresses The Haters In Video And Says Her Album Is COMING! / Beautiful Female OAP For Hot 97 Radio “nessa Veronique” N*de Leaks (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by Uzodinma1: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2009
I should have know Rihanna's PR people where going to get her on Hot 97 so she can reveal her side of the story especially after Chris Brown was interviewed on the show.
Here are some excerpts from the interview

On the pics of her grabbing boobs online:
There are tons of those pictures. I grab boobies all the time, I’m obessesed. I don’t have much so anytime I see a good rack I’m like “wow, I wish mine looked and felt like that”. Women are beautiful. I’m not into them but they are hot.

On her nude photos leaking:
Which ones? The hot ones? They should be hot, they were for my boyfriend at the time. If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures then I feel bad for him. Trust me I was [freaked out], that was the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to me. I just feel like my privacy was taken before that and then when that came out I was like “Oh great! So, Now there is nothing they don’t know about my private life”. It was humiliating and embarrassing, especially my mom having to see that and it was two days before Mother’s Day so I was nervous…

To listen to the full interview click here http://www.tory411.com/2009/11/nothing-like-that-good-ol-home-baked.html
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by Nezed(f): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2009
There are tons of those pictures. I grab boobies all the time, I’m obessesed. I don’t have much so anytime I see a good rack I’m like “wow, I wish mine looked and felt like that”.

Please can anybody explain these parts to me? She lost me there.
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by whiteroses(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nezed:

There are tons of those pictures. I grab boobies all the time, I’m obessesed. I don’t have much so anytime I see a good rack I’m like “wow, I wish mine looked and felt like that”.

Please can anybody explain these parts to me? She lost me there.

its just a random thing i've grabbed my friends boobs before especially when there's a photo moment, shes just saying shes not doing it in a sexual way, only kids will take this serious tongue
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
You grabbed your friends boobs and you call it a random thing?

No be na wa, na real wa!
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by whiteroses(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
semid4lyfe:

You grabbed your friends boobs and you call it a random thing?

No be na wa, na real wa!
tongue
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by keeptalkin(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
@post
dose she say why she refused to turn up for the x factor final in london last year where she was supposed to perform live?
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by sjeezy8: 5:28am On Nov 26, 2009

On her nude photos leaking:
Which ones? The hot ones? They should be hot, they were for my boyfriend at the time. If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures then I feel bad for him.

ILUV YOU BABES kiss kiss kiss kiss my type of babe mehn ah ah lovely Chick

when i tell my babes to send me stuvs they act stupid
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:30am On Nov 26, 2009
shm!
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by nellaluv(f): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2009
I love grabbing boobies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by bawomolo(m): 3:05am On Nov 27, 2009
you DL chicks love grabbing boobies?

cockblocking 2009 style cheesy
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by chiogo(f): 3:18am On Nov 27, 2009
LOL na wa oo. That's how they start.
Re: Rihanna Addresses All The Haters, Rumors, Nudity And Her New Album On Hot 97 by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 27, 2009
bawomolo:

you DL chicks love grabbing boobies?

cockblocking 2009 style  cheesy

Good Girl Gone Gay  cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka, Kanayo O Kanayo & Stephanie Okereke At Launch Of Lg 3d Tv / Frank Edoho Divorces His Wife / Jjc 419 Squad Lambasts D’banj “i Even Give You Girl, 419″ (interview Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.