Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? (1191 Views)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? by Pimpzone: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I love the Nairaland culture and I have been viewing nairaland for some months now. I find this website very educative, Infact, I want to start updating great informations on Phones, Laptops and electronic design and construction.

My issue here is that, I always see slogans like; #Afonja, #OP and some few others... Can someone educate us the newbies on this?

Abeg, no insults.
Thank you.
Re: Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2017
#IPOD
#Janjawee
#IDGAFC
#etc
Re: Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pimpzone:
Hello Nairalanders, I love the Nairaland culture and I have been viewing nairaland for some months now. I find this website very educative, Infact, I want to start updating great informations on Phones, Laptops and electronic design and construction.

My issue here is that, I always see slogans like; #Afonja, #OP and some few others... Can someone educate us the newbies on this?

Abeg, no insults.
Thank you.
Too late. Afonjas are coming for your head grin cheesy
Re: Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? by Pimpzone: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Omagago:
#IPOD
#Janjawee
#IDGAFC
#etc

Thank you, dese sloGans ehh
Re: Whats Is The Meaning "Afonja" And Other Slogans Used On Nairaland? by Donniefred(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

Too late. Afonjas are coming for your head grin cheesy
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Memory Lane.her Highness,omu Okwei: The Nigerian Merchant Queen Of Ossomari / Nigerian Native Dr Alehe Sirking To Walk On Water On Saturday 30th October 2021 / To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.