Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes (15092 Views)

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / N2bn Pension Fraud: How Minister Begged EFCC Operative To Spare Maina / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by Kingspin(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2017
This the fraud we can see the one never see or hear of is greater. Who will save Nigeria?
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by NaMeAboki: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Monies meant for the welfare of our Gallant Soldiers cry cry cry cry Our Gallant Soldiers battled Bokoharam on empty Stomachs, while the top military brats smiled home with Billions cry cry cry

Next is that Ihejirika who even the American embassy had cause to raise alarm.
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by kabrud: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2017
LordGuru1:
Sonetimes wishes come true.
On the 14th of January! Choose 1:
A. MMM to open
B. Dollar to go back to N160
C, Fuel to be N65 per litre
D. Bag of rice to be N5000
grin

Just B will resolve the C & D, so I choose B. Option A na scam, quick riches and I don't subscribe to that.

1 Like

Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by kabrud: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
At least this one built mosque, church, civic centre and skill acquisition centre for his people.

Jona built nothing for Otuoke people.

Burutai use his own to buy mansions in Dubai

And Buhari is using his to pay for Aisha's kids expensive U.K schools.

The thiefing cuts across board.

1 Like

Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by kabrud: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
googlepikins:
Where buruntai get his billions in buying mansions in Dubai

What's wrong with u?

Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by Endtimesmith(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
Armed Robbers as Crusaders!
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by Atiku2019: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Next is that Ihejirika who even the American embassy had cause to raise alarm.

And Also Dambazzau cry
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by NaMeAboki: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Atiku2019:

And Also Dambazzau cry

Why not if he is culpable.
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by maasoap(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
luvinhubby:
At least this one built mosque, church, civic centre and skill acquisition centre for his people.

Stop justifying corruption and corrupt acts.

1 Like

Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by alaskido(m): 11:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Since the governor of his state cannot build the churches, mosques and civic centre, he had to do it with government money. What he has built is to be used by the community people. So government money is used for the Nigerian people. No case. What of those who stole and kept the money to themselves alone. Did Dasuki, Obanikoro, Rotimi Ameachi, Peter Odili, Oliseh Metuh, FFK, etc use thier stolen money to build schools and hospitals in his village?
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by LastProphet: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
9jakohai:
And some people will come and say....He is a good man....

OK now...

no is a hero, any thief is a hero to people with flat skulls
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by slimfit1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
luvinhubby:

Was going to say something like that.
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by brojoshua: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
This are what people are calling churches, what was built with stolen money by criminals, and then the false christains and false pastors of these churches will start to praise, pray, and fast for those criminals and even anointed them to go forth and steal more to give to Satan their lord. Is not this also how these general overseers built their camps and churches? These pastors are the world in the church but are pretending to be people of God and they lied against and about God, and are taking money from the people of the world in the world. I also pray that how these false pastors took and stole from thieves and criminals and looters, to build their churches will be exposed. I know that no true servant of Christ will take money from thieves and looters and criminals, these false pastors are greater thieves stealing from lower thieves in the name of Christ, and I know that thieves and looters and criminals cannot endure the true words of God preached by the few true servants of Christ and it is the false pastors that the looters and thieves and criminals used to go to, and they preach to them corrupt messages of prosperity. Woes unto those pastors who are mockers
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by brojoshua: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
I know that a significant percentage of the money stolen and looted in Nigeria are in the hands of the false pastors, they used this to build their churches, finance the education of their children, bought cars and the likes
Re: N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes by bozz007(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
the idiot said he wasnt psychologically stable because they threatened his nyansh

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Trip To Idumuje-Ugboko: Victims Of 2017 Violence Cry Out For Justice / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman / Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.