Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 (2761 Views)

UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians / Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days / Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 by Royals1st: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Hello Nice people in the house please i have been told by a friend that ITALY EMBASSY has not been issuing visa even if you have traveled around the worlds even if you have many schengen visa they will still refused to issue visa please can any one share his or her experience here am only asking from DEC 2016 TO JAN 2017
Re: Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 by jasinto123(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
i was also refused last month...Even with my traveling experience .. and also i still have 1year valid Canadian visa on my passport.i was refused without any genuine reason..
Re: Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 by Bandeco(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2017
jasinto123:
i was also refused last month...Even with my traveling experience .. and also i still have 1year valid Canadian visa on my passport.i was refused without any genuine reason..
Ehyaaaaa that's bad
Re: Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 by vcwatcher: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
@ royal1st ..I think the italian embassy are strict in issuing visa for now ..I applied for a short programmed .. paid almost about EUR 1000 for two weeks course still they refused me on the ground that I don't give 15 working day for processing. . I have 2 schengen visa and a Uk visa all expired.. the 2 schengen I don't even use it cuz my annual leave was put on hold back then in 2013 ..they took all documents except my insurance returned with a pink ticked on it along with refusal notice... now they put the stamp I've always been avoiding. .
Re: Do You Have Any Who Has Been Issue Italy Visa To In This New Year 2017 by vcwatcher: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Did did they indicate documents as per why you're been refused.. mine only one document was retured and thats my insurance letter.. the eco calculated the date and realised I didn't leave 15 days I submitted on 6th of January 2017 ...date on my insurance as arrival & departure 21 to 4th of February. . So the VO calculate and realized the date is short of 15days for process ..still I think its all flimsy excuse not to grant the visa.

(1) (Reply)

Chances Of Getting U.s Visa? / Springrise The Bogus Agent! / USA Visa Interview; A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.