Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days (13766 Views)

Italy Visa Application Timeline / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys I applied for a one month sport visa last Friday and today I got a mail that my application has been processed and ready for collection, I'm kinda nervous now.
Has this happened to anyone before?

Do you think I was given the visa?
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Royals1st: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2019
You visa is not approve no visa can be issue less than 10 working days

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by Rexnegro(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2019
whether it's processed in 5days or not I wish you approved visa stamp on your passport as I wish myself when it will be collected too... good luck open and rejoice .
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 2:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Rexnegro:
whether it's processed in 5days or not I wish you approved visa stamp on your passport as I wish myself when it will be collected too... good luck open and rejoice .
Thank you and God bless, I wish myself Goodluck too.

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 2:09am On Mar 13, 2019
Royals1st:
okay well let's see.
Thanks too.

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by KIDfurniture(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Visa awaits u
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Visa awaits u
Amen
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by NeyofeedNigEnt: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2019
Don't be discouraged
Visa can be approved in 3days.

Go get your visa my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2019
timidapsin:
Hello guys I applied for a one month sport visa last Friday and today I got a mail that my application has been processed and ready for collection, I'm kinda nervous now.
Has this happened to anyone before?

Do you think I was given the visa?
Most times, it is an express denial unless you have a lot of travel history in schegnen, usa, Australia and Canada. Otherwise, you have been denied
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure I was refused Portugal and Norway visa in 8 and 5 days respectively....
Just pray sha, cos I av seen a woman that got her visa in 8days (Portugal).

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by subieey: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi please have you gotten your passport now and was it approved. Same thing happened to me.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by cydophobia(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2019
Bros please what is the time frame to issue Portugal visa under normal circumstances.
Thank you.

alert20:
If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure I was refused Portugal and Norway visa in 8 and 5 days respectively....
Just pray sha, cos I av seen a woman that got her visa in 8days (Portugal).
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by timidapsin(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
subieey:
Hi please have you gotten your passport now and was it approved. Same thing happened to me.
I wasn't given.
Even everyone in the collection center was rejected.
It was like it was pre-planned
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 1:57am On Mar 14, 2019
cydophobia:
Bros please what is the time frame to issue Portugal visa under normal circumstances.
Thank you.

Like I said earlier, it depends on the Eco, I av seen a woman who collected her portugese visa in 8days

But normally it's 15working days for the processing of the visa....
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 1:59am On Mar 14, 2019
timidapsin:
I wasn't given.

Sorry about your refusal, you can still try again, but please work on the reason you have been refused earlier before applying again...
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by subieey: 3:38am On Mar 14, 2019
What was the reason for refusal

timidapsin:
I wasn't given.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 5:00am On Mar 14, 2019
timidapsin:
I wasn't given.
No doubt about that. Like I told you....unless you have extensive travel history, No way the visa would have been approved. Most likely the Visa officer saw something so glaring in your application that he felt it wasn't worth investigating or spending time on your application so you were just denied at first glance. Most likely, your finances are either not good or you deposited large sums close to the time of application.

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 5:04am On Mar 14, 2019
alert20:

Like I said earlier, it depends on the Eco, I av seen a woman who collected her portugese visa in 8days

The woman likely had good travel history or is elderly .

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by cydophobia(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Thank you boss.
Are you in Portugal?

alert20:

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2019
helpee:
The woman likely has good travel history or is elderly .

Baba she no get any travel history , infact na virgin passport....
I think she's about 40 years shs
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2019
alert20:

Baba she no get any travel history , infact na virgin passport....
I think she's about 40 years shs
ok. Cases are different sha
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2019
cydophobia:
Thank you boss.
Are you in Portugal?

Not at all, still here in Naija oooo, make God crown person effort ni ooooo,

I have been refused with the same reasons "THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED AND THE JUSTIFICATION OF THE INTENDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE".

I even paid the tour company like 700euro each which they sent me all the tour itinerary, hotel voucher, support letter for visa application etc...

But what I noticed is that they don't want young Nigerians in their country, except Nigerians that have visited the Schengen area before and Nigerians that have valuable assets here in Nigeria...

I submitted loads of documents including marriage certificate, landed property documents, daughter's NPC birth certificate, wedding and family pictures and still the ECO said I do not have strong ties, imagine even UK no tell me say I no get ties....

ALSO NOTE : IN THE NORWAY REFUSAL LETTER, THE ECO STATED THAT ACCORDING TO THEIR RECORDS AND EXPERIENCE, MOST NIGERIAN THAT TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT RETURN BACK HOME....
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2019
alert20:

Not at all, still here in Naija oooo, make God crown person effort ni ooooo,

I have been refused with the same reasons "THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED AND THE JUSTIFICATION OF THE INTENDED STAY WAS NOT RELIABLE".

I even paid the tour company like 700euro each which they sent me all the tour itinerary, hotel voucher, support letter for visa application etc...

But what I noticed is that they don't want young Nigerians in their country, except Nigerians that have visited the Schengen area before and Nigerians that have valuable assets here in Nigeria...

I submitted loads of documents including marriage certificate, landed property documents, daughter's NPC birth certificate, wedding and family pictures and still the ECO said I do not have strong ties, imagine even UK no tell me say I no get ties....

REASON : IN THE NORWAY REFUSAL LETTER, THE ECO STATED THAT ACCORDING TO THEIR RECORDS AND EXPERIENCE, MOST NIGERIAN THAT TRAVEL TO OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT RETURN BACK HOME....
From what you wrote here, it means you want to tour alone without your wife and kids. This is just 700 euro. Na confirmed denial. They don't believe you can go on genuine holiday...with tour without your kid and wife. Think about it. As a family man, you are supposed to go on vacation with wife and kids. Going alone is enough to show you the purpose of the trip can't be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2019
helpee:
From what you wrote here, it means you want to tour alone without your wife and kids. This is just 700 euro. Na confirmed denial. They don't believe you can go on genuine holiday...with tour without your kid and wife. Think about it. As a family man, you are supposed to go on vacation with wife and kids. Going alone is enough to show you the purpose of the trip can't be trusted

The 700euro is just for the tour and hotel bookings ooo, flight is not included oooo..

I agree with you, but if I should bring my family along then definitely I will be looking at spending more than $1000 for the tour booking alone, flight and meals and a little shopping is not included oooo, for just 6days visit,

How else do you think I can tackled these refusals cos I don't wanna go to any Schengen embassy again aside these 2 embassy...

Although I have an appointment at the Poland embassy next month, going for a sport visa to watch the fifa u20 world cup in Poland from may 23rd - June 15th.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
However, every case is different. I have good travel history. I have the finances. Strangely, I involved my entire family of five....including my last two children with no travel history in VISA APPLICATION TO ITALY THIS JANUARY AND WAS DENIED!!! I Already paid 4000 dollars for the cruise. I submitted cruise documents, marriage certificate, NPC for children, my business account and my personal account to fund the trip. I didn't submit any income document for my wife. Apart from myself and my wife, the others submitted virgin passport.
So I decided to APPEAL.
For Italy, you need a lawyer. The lawyer collected 1000 euro and if we win, the govt of Italy will likely be ordered by the court to pay our legal fees up to 3000 euro so the lawyer said we are going to split it to two if we win the appeal. After paying , we did power of attorney and legalise it. The lawyer the Italian embassy use in Nigeria collected 150k to do the power of attorney, translation cost about 20k, the legalisation at the embassy cost another 60k and we sent it to Italy via EMS with another 19k. So it is expensive to appeal. We filed the appeal finally in February and the ministry of foreign affairs responded to the case....they said we were denied because MY WIFE DIDNT SUBMIT ANY INCOME ETC.
The lawyer requested for a lot of documents including my properties and pictures of my business and even tax documents.
Anyway, we had the hearing yesterday and the judge fixed Monday for judgement. Although, the lawyer is of the opinion we have good chances.
I will update on Monday on the outcome of the case

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
alert20:

The 700euro is just for the tour and hotel bookings ooo, flight is not included oooo..

I agree with you, but if I should bring my family along then definitely I will be looking at spending more than $1000 for the tour booking alone, flight and meals and a little shopping is not included oooo, for just 6days visit,

How else do you think I can tackled these refusals cos I don't wanna go to any Schengen embassy again aside these 2 embassy...

Although I have an appointment at the Poland embassy next month, going for a sport visa to watch the fifa u20 world cup in Poland from may 23rd - June 15th.
with a recent denial, going to another embassy for schegnen will be viewed by the officer as visa shopping and you will likely be denied again especially if it is close. It is not a good idea

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by tolani4real: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2019
Royals1st:

That's not true.
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
helpee:
However, every case is different. I have good travel history. I have the finances. Strangely, I involved my entire family of five....including my last two children with no travel history in VISA APPLICATION TO ITALY THIS JANUARY AND WAS DENIED!!! I Already paid 4000 dollars for the cruise. I submitted cruise documents, marriage certificate, NPC for children, my business account and my personal account to fund the trip. I didn't submit any income document for my wife. Apart from myself and my wife, the others submitted virgin passport.
So I decided to APPEAL.
For Italy, you need a lawyer. The lawyer collected 1000 euro and if we win, the govt of Italy will likely be ordered by the court to pay our legal fees up to 3000 euro so the lawyer said we are going to split it to two if we win the appeal. After paying , we did power of attorney and legalise it. The lawyer the Italian embassy use in Nigeria collected 150k to do the power of attorney, translation cost about 20k, the legalisation at the embassy cost another 60k and we sent it to Italy via EMS with another 19k. So it is expensive to appeal. We filed the appeal finally in February and the ministry of foreign affairs responded to the case....they said we were denied because MY WIFE DIDNT SUBMIT ANY INCOME ETC.
The lawyer requested for a lot of documents including my properties and pictures of my business and even tax documents.
Anyway, we had the hearing yesterday and the judge fixed Monday for judgement. Although, the lawyer is of the opinion we have good chances.

Baba I hail oooo, I can't spend that kind of money oooo, but why didn't you state it in your form that your wife is a full house wife and doesn't do anything aside raising the kids and looking after the whole family....

Anyway I pray your appeal is successful and the visas approved....

I did my 2 appeal myself ooo, no lawyer contacted just send my documents to their MOFA and they said my application is waiting for consideration.... I pray it favours me too oooo

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by tolani4real: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2019
helpee:
So I decided to APPEAL.
It happened to my junior brother before. He applied with his wife and daughter, Visa denied.
He wrote an appeal letter by himself, they won. They were given 1 month visa
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
tolani4real:

It happened to my junior brother before. He applied with his wife and daughter, Visa denied.

Good, pls which embassy is that??
Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by helpee(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2019
tolani4real:

you can't appeal yourself in Italy. Too bad. If it were to be Germany and most other Schengen visa, you can write remonstration yourself. But for Italy, you must appeal through an administerative court in rome

1 Like

Re: Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days by alert20: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2019
helpee:
with a recent denial, going to another embassy for schegnen will be viewed by the officer as visa shopping and you will likely be denied again especially if it is close. It is not a good idea

I have been thinking about these too, my recent refusal was in January,

I also don't want the Eco to think I am desperate to leave this country but these Schengen are just denying people for no reason....

Thanks for your input anyway but come, how come you know so much about travel Are you sure you are not one of the Eco's

Thanks again brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parenting In Canada...lets Connect !!!! / So Britain Is Getting Leaner And Meaner / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.