Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Agriculture And Export - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture And Export (615 Views)

2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export / A Lawyer's Perspective On Agriculture And Why Youths Need To Embrace Farming. / Process And Export Cashew Nuts And Grow Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture And Export by oloks2: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Are you a farmer,trader in Agricultural products,trader in other products which can be traded in other countries.

Would you like to be extremely successful and make hundreds and millions of dollars in the year 2017.

The recession has been biting hard in the country but are you aware that exporters to a very large extent have been shielded from the negative effects of it.?

Do you know that sellers with Dollar receivables have tripled their revenue in the last one year?

Do you know that you do not require a lot to export your agricultural products and other commodities to Europe,Asia and America where there is an insatiable demand for these products?

Do you know that the Export is one of the areas where the government is focusing on this year.

Do you know what a Letter of Credit is?

Are you aware that Letters of Credit is the safest means of payment in International trade.

Do you know that what to look out for in Letters of Credit, LC negotiations.

Do you know what Bill's for Collections are?Do you know the other payment means in International trade?
Re: Agriculture And Export by oloks2: 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Through exports of Agricultural commodities and other products that have huge demand all over the world,you can make millions of Naira and dollars this year.

Seek for information and knowledge this year and you could be very active, engaged and very rich in 2017.

Export is the way to go this year.
Re: Agriculture And Export by oloks2: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Over the next 90 days? I plan to share with you all the information you need to become hugely successful and rich this yeaŕ,I will teach you everything you need including how to identify and source genuine offtakers all over the world,how to identify genuine Letters of Çredit and simple errors you need to beware off.
By spending 4 hours a week teaching you everything you need to know and another 2 hours answering all your questions,we're confident we can produce a minimum of 20 millionaires before the end of first quarter this year .
Please note that you do not need to be a farmer or trader or dealer in any area to be part of this,you just need to be the following :

1.Ready and willing to learn.
2.Have the right attitude
3.Be ready to get going from Day 1.
4.Be available for 6 hours every week to learn and ask questions.
5.Be ready to register a limited liability company with that name as you can only trade/export in that name.
6.Havè an open mind and what we will tell you will blow your mind,you'll bè shocked that it's that easy to make money in dollars.

Together we will assist you to make your first shipment before the end of 12 weeks that this knowledge and information sharing session will take.

Kindly signify your interest by responding to this chat or send a what's app message to 08023120938t
Re: Agriculture And Export by bollify(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
I'm interested boss.... number is 08062212659
Re: Agriculture And Export by oloks2: 6:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Please forward your phone number or send a message to 08023120938 on whatsapp
Re: Agriculture And Export by oloks2: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kindly confirm that you have now been added to the group.
Re: Agriculture And Export by austino01(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDER'S WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A PIG FARMER AND BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE THE END OF 2017.
Hi all, My name is Austin am a pig farmer in OYO STATE Nigeria, i live in both U.S and Nigeria and i run a medium TO LARGE pig farm in Nigeria and have decided to help Nigerian youth get out and make millions this 2017. Have created a whats app group that is ongoing now where pig farmers and interested people gain knowledge to start their business, this group is absolutely free of charge so you have nothing to loss but more to gain and you can exist the group anytime you feel. so send me a request @+14042549461 and you will be add to the group remember knowledge is power. 2017 is your year to join the millionaire train. DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

(1) (Reply)

Indoor Farming: Novel Way To Up Fish Yield / Chicken For Sale / 17 Flowers That Look Like Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.