Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife (666 Views)

Adeboye's Message & The Kind Of Juju 'pastors' Uses To Tie Members Down - Egbeji / Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife by tellymoore: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2017
To as many who were present yesterday and those absent at the crusade ground of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State; it was an atmosphere with the feeling of the presence of God, above all activities or put better, ministrations, we have a detailed excerpt of the theme message for you, "THE LIFTER OF MY SOUL"

Of course, we finally did it; we always do for you anytime, any day and anywhere. The outline is here for you to meditate on, and to tell you the truth, Jesus is everything we need this year, nothing more because with Jesus, you get everything. Serving him is great, walking with him is greater.

But wait! Who lifts your soul? Who do you think changes your level? To my view, I believe it's something you definitely should know. Below is the outline of the glorious message we heard yesterday, meditate on it too.

Topic: The lifter of my Soul

Text: Psalm 3

To lift is to bring something from a lower level to a higher level principally through the ability of a lifter

*lift must always be followed by the word up

Lifting definitely means a change of level.

THE LIFTER MUST HAVE CHARACTERISTICS

1. Must be on a higher ground than the lifted.

2. Must be on solid ground.

3. The fellow who must be the lifter must be strong.

4. Must be able to reach down to the lifted.

5. Must be willing to reach down to the lifted(Mark 9:23-24).

6. Must be willing to hang on to the lifted (Heb 7:25).

7. Must hang on till he gets to the top (Psalm 40:1-3).

All these can be found in the Almighty God.

Psalm 91:1

Eccles 5:8

1 Corinth10:4

You cannot be stronger than the almighty

Jer 32:27

Deut 33:27

*Jesus qualifies to lift us up from sickness to health Exodus 25:16; mark 2:1-12;

*He is able to lift from sorrow to Joy; Luke 7:11-15;

*He can lift you from bondage to freedom; Mark 5:1-20

*He can lift you from failure to success; Luke 5:1-7

*He can lift you from stagnation to progress; Acts 3:1-8

*He can lift you from darkness to light; John 9:1-7;

*He can lift you from nothing to something; John 9:32; 1Samuel 16-11-13

*He can lift you up from a state of death to a state of sleep; Mark 5:35-42

*He can lift you from lying down to standing; John 5:2-9

*He can lift you from standing still to moving forward; 1Samuel 16:11-13;

*He can move you from walking to running; 1 Samuel 17:45-51

*He can lift you from running to flying; isaiah 40:31

*He can move you from flying on your own wings to being carried on eagles wings; Exodus 19:4

*He can move you from glory to glory; 2Corinthians 3:18

However, He expects something from the lifted

*you must accept the offer of the lifter: Matthew 11:28:30

*you must accept the offer soon; proverbs 1:21-28

*you must be willing to be holy; 1Peter 1:15-16

*He expects you to be fruitful; John 15:1-2

*He expects you to cry to him for help; Psalm 3:4; 2Kings 4:1-7

PRAYER POINT

*Father, I lift my hands to you, lift me up.

P.S notably, in attendance where over 10,000 people. It is however, the only platform that can bring such a population together at the Obafemi Awolowo University.

http://www.tellymoore.com/2017/01/an-outline-of-pastor-e-adeboyes-message.html

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife by Seun(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2017
The message is so simplistic. 10,000 students cleared up their busy schedules just to learn that God can help them if they obey and pray. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife by Ermacc: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Nice message. Most of them already know this. But hearing it directly from Adeboye is a major faith booster.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife by Mzflow(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye's Message At OAU, Ile-ife by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
The message is so simplistic. 10,000 students cleared up their busy schedules just to learn that God can help them if they obey and pray. undecided
Which one u come preach? mr atheist

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/17 / M A S T U R B A T I O N ? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.