Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) (20599 Views)

Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Ortom Gives Agatu 72 Hours To Produce Soldier’s Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Jumbo92(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
good one
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2017
This stupid governor is yet to pay workers salary in the state and he is here buying Prado Jeeps for some dumb and corrupt chiefs. This is what we call misplaced priority.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2017
I dont understand. Are these politicians crazy ? Why are they so stupid ? Damn! I mean, even if you wanted to give them means of transport, what happens to buying cheap salon cars manufactured in this country ? Why import expensive SUV from abroad ? Oh I see, this is just another money laundering scheme. Wire 50million dollars abroad on a purchase order of 5 million dollars purchase, and ask them to wire the balance of 45m to your private account somewhere. Very shameful
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Ortom again!! I weep for Benue state.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Why do we need traditional chiefs? To organise the mass of semi-literate, poor and subjugated people and to keep them in cages long enough to grow hungry and angry so they can be willing tools to defend perceived fiefdoms.

If the people were educated, empowered and enlightened, what are traditional institutions for?, nothing. Who listens to the Queen of England or the King of Spain. What influence do they wield over government and people of sovereign democratic countries except for financial earnings from their tourism industries.

Nigerians should rid themselves from the shackles of feudalism, enlighten and empower themselves so they can form more profitable bonds of unity across traditions, creed and tongue. These so called traditional rulers are the brains behind the continuous ethno-religious strife threatening to tear the larger country apart. And we cannot have the peace and unity we so desire if we continue to feed the bears.

What in heavens sake is the good of these people. At least the Queen makes money for Britain..... these wolves just consume all the resources and produce all that is wrong with Nigeria in return. I so hate tribe and tradition.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:55am On Jan 13, 2017
able20:
Sick governor. Your citizens are dying in the hands of Fulani herdsmen, just imagine a poor state buying
Such SUVs for chiefs just for cheap praises.

At least he could have purchased some of the locally assembled SUVs
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by enezee: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
haba wt day kind of hunger in d state.....dis man no d fear God ooo
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dont complain, tomorrow when he comes out again for second tenure, people will still vote him in exchange peanuts..We are our own problem.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by macphilip: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
All of you insulting the Governor would do even worse if you were to be a Governor
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Nwaisuochi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
chiefoluigwe:
Misplaced priorities
What are igbo chiefs doing there with their igwe red caps? Is Benue now part of Biafra?
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by buchilino(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

Small small the spirit of zombies don dey come out.
Give Jesus a big hand
AMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by PecE2Make: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
What have these first class chiefs contributed to the betterment of Nigeria? Meanwhile he is owing workers.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
With this attitude of our political class
I believe strongly it's the masses
That are in recession

it's the masses that elect these idiots into office, so the masses only have themselves to blame!
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Imagine, and to pay workers no war.
Sir pls work in the state, the state need a lot of work, first class chiefs, they are not helping matters, they hv cars already so develop the state.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by revivalistdee(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
angeltolly:
And they claim there is recession angry

in the reverse form you know our politicians now, they will give you a cap in return for a whole head..... let's wait and see
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
It is a shame honestly. angry
I don't think there is recession, it is just a word of the mind.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Him don collect bail out na. Squandering activated. Useless governor.
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by chiefoluigwe(m): 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
What are igbo chiefs doing there with their igwe red caps? Is Benue now part of Biafra?

everything these days boils down to IPOB
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by donwalexy4148(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
very very useless governor, wen his owning his civil servant many months unpaid salaries. wat a senseless misuse of public funds. wen u hav millions/thousand of graduate on the street of markudi without meaningful jobs. i pity our generation
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by kpomkwem(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Why not give out Innoson cars?
Re: Ortom Gives Toyota Prado To First Class Chiefs In Benue (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
donwalexy4148:
very very useless governor, wen his owning his civil servant many months unpaid salaries. wat a senseless misuse of public funds. wen u hav millions/thousand of graduate on the street of markudi without meaningful jobs. i pity our generation

When I say the black race has got a problem. People think I'm lying. Can same happen in a SANE society? Especially when they aren't economically viable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State / Apc’s Direct Primary Ploy By Buhari To Rig 2019 Elections, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.