Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos (47290 Views)

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Azumoney44:
Shark, Tuna, Shellfish, Markerelle, Wales Isnt On The List Teacher Chike, THey Say Fish That Long~live Tend To Have Methylmercury And They Listed Sea Fish, No River Fish Teacher Am Nt Understanding Ooo
If you read extensively, mercury is in the air and settles permanently in the water (any water) hence the length of lifespan of many sea animals majorly fish and their body weight BMI constitute the level of their mercury content.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tynasparks:
who doesn't like good stuff?

No wonder
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Tynasparks:
huh...are you serious ?
Ehen naa
Very serious oo.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by veave(f): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
ManTiger:

Yea. Mercury condenses largely below water hence the bigger the fish, the larger the quantity of the mercury in them. Aside that, this specie of fish contains high content of Omega 9.

Since you born give .. how many Nigerians mercury Don kill?
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
mzzhavilah:
no need just remain wit dat mentality but kn it's wrong.

Lol.. but I thought u wanted to lecture me cheesy grin

U neba chi chumtin grin

Just admit what I said was true grin

Hope you didn't use cucumber after checking that guys pix? grin
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Tynasparks(f): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
agabaI23:
Ehen naa Very serious oo.
i am presently in delta
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by vedah: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
adellam16:
Fine boy. Na u I dey look not the fish. Lol

Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
veave:

Since you born give .. how many Nigerians mercury Don kill?
Lol... The accumulated content in the body is toxic to WBC (White Blood Cell) but we be naija, we dey survive anything.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Twaci(f): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
vedah:

Me sef dey look am grin
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by vedah: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Twaci:
Me sef dey look am grin

The Nigga fine anyhow.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by mzzhavilah(f): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
siegfried99:

Lol.. but I thought u wanted to lecture me cheesy grin

U neba chi chumtin grin

Just admit what I said was true grin

Hope you didn't use cucumber after checking that guys pix? grin
na yam abi na cassava nor be cucumber.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
mzzhavilah:
na yam abi na cassava nor be cucumber.

OK oo.. but you ladies shouldn't waste guys talent na.. when able bodied men are available.. you are patronising..cucumber and cassava grin cheesy

Can I get your contact... Let me disturb you more cool wink
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by mzzhavilah(f): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
siegfried99:

OK oo.. but you ladies shouldn't waste guys talent na.. when able bodied men are available.. you are patronising..cucumber and cassava grin cheesy

Can I get your contact... Let me disturb you more cool wink
lol I don't like ur mentality "you ladies" so na all women Nai der use cucumber wen big cassava de tecno hand?
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol, wet ke? Not really, I like guys with fine set of teeth which he has. One of my weird attraction but it's just a compliment anyway no need for getting wet. I've seen guys with much finer sets. cheesy
Lol..i also have bunny teeth tho. cheesycheesy
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
mzzhavilah:
lol I don't like ur mentality "you ladies" so na all women Nai der use cucumber wen big cassava de tecno hand?

cheesy grin

Cassava can kill
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2017
There are many big fishes in the Lagos ocean and Lagos generally!
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Tynasparks:
i am presently in delta
Delta is not far from Awka so it is cool. Inbox me lets talk.
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by mzzhavilah(f): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
siegfried99:

cheesy grin

Cassava can kill
has it killed u b4
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
shocked For World Food News/Media, SingleClick My Signature. Follow Us On Twitter @foodfieldng
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by adellam16(f): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Azumoney44:
Story Dat Touch Da Wallet, Naija Girls With Pretence
wats strong with dis wan? Mtchewww
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by adellam16(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmm The whole thing is not up to 2hours and now you don marry Haba!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
see ya head
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by adellam16(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Azumoney44:
Hey, The Ugly Guys Pound The Puyan Better Than Those Fine Boiz, If You Doubt Me Inbox Me Ur Whatsapp ID For Confirmation
na u know
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
mzzhavilah:
has it killed u b4

I was referring to 'you ladies'

I have cassava na grin
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by mzzhavilah(f): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
siegfried99:

I was referring to 'you ladies'

I have cassava na grin
u fit?
Re: Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos by troylaurenz: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
These comments ...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / BEER OR SOFTDRINKS: Which Is More Harmful To One's Health?