Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? (108571 Views)

FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by unmask: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Flakky:

Mugu is 1.2 million a poor sum? Cos my Brother GH for 1.2 yesterday and he got alert by 2am. You people that are not in MMM and not interested in it complain more than the people in it sef. Broke green eyed monsters.....
wow....he has gotten alert of money being transferred to his account? Cool
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by raayah(f): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2017
osolee:
kiss kiss

This is a screenshot showing request to cash out your mavro. It doesn't show that you've been matched or been provided help with.

Best to show us who you've been matched with and screenshot of deposit.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by osolee(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2017
raayah:

This is a screenshot showing request to cash out your mavro. It doesn't show that you've been matched or been provided help with.

Best to show us who you've been matched with and screenshot of deposit.
Hopefully soon... kiss
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by donj84: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
unmask:
the f-word is a versatile word it can be used in any form to mean things other than seex

am not telling u using it like word for sex ooo..u didn't read what I wrote then..
when you go to the north ,go and use it on prophet Mohammed and we will know if it's not your obituary we will be seeing. so because Christians are not violent,you can use the name Jesus Christ anyhow..I just pity you....since u van use the f word anywhere,when you go to write exam or present a seminar or go for an interview ,use the f word always because its very versatile

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by PriscOlade(f): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Matching has started... Just saw this on twitter now...

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Mobinatric: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Oya ooo... Where den mofos wey sey make dem quote dem if mmm start to match
PriscOlade:
Matching has started... Just saw this on twitter now...
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Kai! The kain moni wey i go make dis year eeeh, na only God knws.

...MMM NIGERIA DON OPEN AND PAYING
...MMM UNITED DON OPEN AND PAYING TOO
...MMM EXPRESS HAS BEEN PAYING RIGHT FROM ADAM

Oboi I go be don!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by vickylala239: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
MrGentleTouch:
Kai! The kain moni wey i go make dis year eeeh, na only God knws.

...MMM NIGERIA DON OPEN AND PAYING
...MMM UNITED DON OPEN AND PAYING TOO
...MMM EXPRESS HAS BEEN PAYING RIGHT FROM ADAM

Oboi I go be don!!

Mmm Nigeria still frozen ohhh

That is my picture below

My account still frozen
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by opedaydydx9(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

That is my picture below

My account still frozen
Wen dd u Mke payment
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by vickylala239: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
Wen dd u Mke payment

Payment since November.. I was suppose to collect early December before this issue..

Now Am suppose to get help,cause Am even over due
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by vickylala239: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
demiiii:
Is this for real

Better becareful express is a scam Ohh....

You pay 20% to a particular wallet..

Becareful

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

That is my picture below

My account still frozen

Mr Vickylala,

I don't know if you a novice on the system, but you can't GH if you didn't have a Prior PH on the system, which is where you are getting your extra 30% from.

Looking at your image, you don't have any recent PH Request, as your last PH request was on 07-11-2016,which you have already GH/cashed out on 06-12-2016, with a remaining of 30k,which remains unconfirmed on your page. So you dont have any new PH request to GH from which is why u see that pop up.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by vickylala239: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Mr Vickylala,

I don't know if you a novice on the system, but you can't GH if you didn't have a Prior PH on the system, which is where you are getting your extra 30% from.

Looking at your image, you don't have any recent PH Request, as your last PH request was on 07-11-2016,which you have already GH/cashed out on 06-12-2016, with a remaining of 30k,which remains unconfirmed on your page. So you dont have any new PH request to GH from which is why u see that pop up.

So are you saying I have to provide help again,even wen have not gotten my balance off Mmm?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by opedaydydx9(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

Payment since November.. I was suppose to collect early December before this issue..

Now Am suppose to get help,cause Am even over due
wow it's been long, even if u r on temporary moratorium, ur mavro won't be frozen, do u have a reliable guider? To fight ur cause
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by vickylala239: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
wow it's been long, even if u r on temporary moratorium, ur mavro won't be frozen, do u have a reliable guider? To fight ur cause

Bro who have I not called

Only sat::an remain to call now....

Ppl that refer me knw my case...Am planning on storming their next summit, gathering,union, celebration or anything, with pretence to praise them only for me to pour my case...

I Will be doing that in all their gathering..

All I need is for me to mistakenly get the mic on any of their gathering
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

That is my picture below

My account still frozen
Thank God you said 'your account', not mine. I have GHed and fully paid yesterday. Try login with another browser to see if it will work.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bharkarh(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2017
MrGentleTouch:
Thank God you said 'your account', not mine.
I have GHed and fully paid yesterday.
Try login with another browser to see if it will work.
baba, do you have any pending pH before you were matched?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by opedaydydx9(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2017
I have been matched, I wish dey matched my dline accts too
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by tundeks: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2017
vickylala239:

That is my picture below

My account still frozen

this ur account looks complicated, explain better cos most participants account has been unfrozen and dey are able to get help, those that are not doing MMM should leave MMM alone if u,re not ready to join it, leave those dt are ready to risk their money and make money. this life is all about risk, stop carrying other peoples matter for head. Seun osewa is also making his money via traffic on dis site, we should all find one means or the other to make our own money too, not to be generating money for seun all d time. Anti MMM wailers should find work to do if dey can't join MMM.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bharkarh(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
I have been matched, I wish dey matched my dline accts too
do you have any pending pH before you were matched?
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by opedaydydx9(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
do you have any pending pH before you were matched?
not at all Buh ama PH tomao, 20000, make e dey grow till am matched.....
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bharkarh(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
not at all Buh ama PH tomao, 20000, make e dey grow till am matched.....
I just pH now. And I have over 480 yet to be matched. I want everything to stabilize before clicking on get help.

PS: DONT COME HERE AND WARN ME. REMEMBER IT'S MY MONEY

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by opedaydydx9(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:
I just pH now. And I have over 480 yet to be matched. I want everything to stabilize before clicking on get help.

that's d spirit Bro..

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bharkarh(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
opedaydydx9:
that's d spirit Bro..
gbam
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
bharkarh:

Haha, that's d spirit. A heart attack is their portion.

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by bharkarh(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
fifty:

Haha, that's d spirit. A heart attack is their portion.
yes o. I seriously Dont know why dey won't just stick to mind their business.
If I talk to you about MMM and you chose not to believe in its ideology, I will just let you be.

Reason no one chopped my head during the break.
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by demiiii(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
I just GH and am awaiting being matched
Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by Oksyn: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
OK GFAT, I TOOK THE TIME TO REGISTER IN THIS FORUM SO THAT I CAN REACT TO YOUR NONSENSICAL POST.

FIRSTLY, MMM UNLIKE OTHER SCHEMES IS FOR HARDWORKING PEOPLE WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE THEIR SPARE MONEY AND FORGET IT THERE FOR ABOUT 30DAYS -ordinarily those monies would have been idle in the banks.

SECONDLY TO TELL YOU THE REAL FACT, MMM 30% growth was almost what i used in salary payment to my workers last year. Having said that, On the highly, unlikely event that it didn't restart successfully, i still have no regrets

THE TRUTH IS, IF YOU DON'T TAKE RISKS IN LIFE, U MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD. IN THE BATTLE FIELD, IT IS THE COWARD THAT RUNS THE HIGHEST RISK.

GOD DAMN IT! WHY DO SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU THROW SPANNER AT MMM AND HER PARTICIPANTS. That's something i wouldnt do SMH.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? by demiiii(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
What about the we fund Africa going all around
vickylala239:

Better becareful express is a scam Ohh....

You pay 20% to a particular wallet..

Becareful

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.