Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,297 members, 7,864,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) (1248 Views)

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by ObiOmaMu: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian soldiers reportedly forced a lady who wore a camouflage, to pull it off. According to those who witnessed the incident it happened in the Northern part of Nigeria.

Here's the photo below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-soldiers-force-lady-pull-camouflage-wore/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by fk001(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is not right, see how the pervert soldier come bend his head i no know wetin him dey look down there.

She is also at fault, who told her to wear that uniform, now she will regret it.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by squash47(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
A
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by Yinabim(f): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
why she sef wear camo she suppose know say soldiers no they take their uniform play
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by swiz123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
I know some feminist will start screaming 'abuse of power'!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by mrtomola(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is not right about that ?...They have said it severally that no one should wear CAMO except the Soldiers. Slaying in the Public with CAMO is a punishable offense.

That Serves her right tho.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Can only happen in Evil FOREST called Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by funlord(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
This looks staged! Very wack!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by AbiolaFawole(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
ROFLMAO, God bless the Nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by AbiolaFawole(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
fk001:
This is not right, see how the pervert soldier come bend his head i no know wetin him dey look down there.

She is also at fault, who told her to wore that uniform, now she will regret it.
Wear not wore
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by SOFTENGR: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jungle justice
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by fk001(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
AbiolaFawole:
Wear not wore

Is a typo
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by Shorsky1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Next time she will know that some laws that apply to men also apply to women.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Allegedly Force Lady To Pull Camouflage She Wore (photo) by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
That one soldier is leaning into it, and saying DAYUUUUMMMM, look at all this booty.

Searge, SIR, there is some SERIOUS booty up in here, I chit you not, SIR.

Lord have mercy. That is some booty, sir.

I'm here to testify, and you KNOW I ain't lyin. There it is. There it go. There that booty go, sir.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Exposed After Hiding Dead Babies Inside Her Freezer For Years (photo) / Yahoo Boys Blamed, As Lady Allegedly Runs Mad Yesterday In Asaba, Delta State. / Married Kenyan Man Arrested For Allegedly Killing His Side Chick (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.