Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

BREAKING: MMM Resumes Payment Of Participants! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: MMM Resumes Payment Of Participants! (2375 Views)

BREAKING:MMM Nigeria Upgrades,introduces New PH Interface (must See) / Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / MMM Participants In Fear As Ultimate Cycler Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: MMM Resumes Payment Of Participants! by SeyiSpeaks: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Money doubling scheme, MMM Nigeria has commenced operations today after suspending payment of participants on its platform for a month. According to a release from MMM Nigeria, TopNaija.ng can authoritatively confirm that payment has begun.

Payment will however be done gradually, beginning with smaller amounts.

Read the message from MMM below. “Dear members, The holidays are over, and we”re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we”re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-)) It”s related to the hysteria raised by... Read More at www.topnaija.ng/breaking-we-are-now-open-mmm-resumes-payment-of-participants/

Re: BREAKING: MMM Resumes Payment Of Participants! by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017

(1)

One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead / I‘m From Libya. My Father Is Dead And I Inherited $19 Million / Discover How You Can Make Serious Income From Export Of Gallstone Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.